Old January 11th, 2019, 09:03 AM   #41
NudistFun
Member++

NudistFun's Forum Picture

Name: Laura
Talking Re: Parents Rules for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allover Kelly View Post
The rules my Dad laid down for me is also for my Step Brothers and Sisters.

If a guy is going out with me they have to meet my parents.
I will be doing chores to make money(It is a way for me to get money that my dad gets from the State)
They will buy my clothing. But I can buy my own, but has to be a little modest. (But I do get first pick from the Clearance clothing boxes)
I have to go shopping with my Step Mom to learn how to shop for food and other things.
I have to wash my own clothing and keep my room picked up.
I have a laptop, but it is what is called a Toughbook CF-19. I can get a better one later.
If the family has plans, we go as a family.
I have to keep my grades up. If they get lower then a C, I will have to share a room with my Step Sis, now I have my own room in the basement.
There is no fighting in the house. But if you get into a fight outside the house they will back me 100% if I'm right (I'm taking classes for how to defend my self.) Dad's friends told me the only one that will ever say it was not a fair fight will be the one that gets beat. Dad's rules take out the knee's and leave.
I can go out with guys up to 19 years old for now. But just go out solo now or with friends. Guy's seem to be scared of my Dad.
Step Moms rule for dating I will have condoms to protect my self.
When I'm out I have to check in about every 4 hours.
If I get drunk or high I can call them and nothing will be said at that time. In the morning will be talk time.(Sober now for 7 months)
When in the house I have to be covered up with at least a robe and undies(Step Mom rules with the Step Bro's around)

Turns out my dad was in the Navy for 20 years got out for medical reasons. My god does he know people everywhere.

Posts merged. Use the edit button. ~Mars
Wow, you have some very good rules (minus the last one haha) and I am glad your dad loves you enough to provide that structure!!

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!

NudistFun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2019, 05:44 PM   #42
Allover Kelly

Allover Kelly's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly
Location: Born in Conn. USA moved to FL, then NC now back in Conn. Now live with my Dad's family
Default Re: Parents Rules for you

My Dad and Step Mom have told me they goofed when they were younger and they understand what might happen. Dad said if I ever bring a guy that is like a younger him he will have to hide the body. Tonight we have to go in front of the school board for something that happened a few days ago. I will keep you all posted.
Allover Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 12:26 AM   #43
karacoustic
Member++

karacoustic's Forum Picture

Name: Kara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allover Kelly View Post
If I get drunk or high I can call them and nothing will be said at that time. In the morning will be talk time.(Sober now for 7 months)]
Congrats on all that sober time, Kelly. That is awesome!!!
karacoustic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 07:28 AM   #44
Oscar2005
Nice Poster

Name: Oscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanM View Post
I am not allowed to swim until I get to a pool or the beach
Would you actually try to swim in the pool locker rooms or in the sand?
Oscar2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 05:42 PM   #45
ArfyMcPeesh

Name: Arfy

Computer off by 11, same with tablet and phone except weekends.
Trash out by 10 on trash night
Chores done on time, depending on chores
Write everything on the big calendar.
Nothing too bad
ArfyMcPeesh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 05:58 PM   #46
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

I think that nearly all the rules everyone has posted so far make a lot of sense, and are restrictions they put on us out of love and concern for our well being.

I also think it's awesome that any parent is willing to admit they made mistakes growing up or even as a parent, and need us to know that they love us unconditionally and have our backs when we make a mistake. I really do believe that the things we learn the hard way stick with us much better as a deterrent than simply being told not to do something. However, fear of the possible repercussions is also a great deterrent especially for those of us who have parents that are willing to punish misbehavior appropriately.

Within a family, and age appropriate, the same sort of rules pretty much needs to apply to all the kids. It would seem so unfair if a sibling was allowed to get away with things that you were prohibited from doing.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 06:16 PM   #47
ArfyMcPeesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
I think that nearly all the rules everyone has posted so far make a lot of sense, and are restrictions they put on us out of love and concern for our well being.

Within a family, and age appropriate, the same sort of rules pretty much needs to apply to all the kids. It would seem so unfair if a sibling was allowed to get away with things that you were prohibited from doing.
My parents basically let us make mistakes, but I donít try to make them. Like they never said donít sext, but like my mom said, if you want your privates posted all over just do it yourself (and I wonít).

My problem is that being a boy, I feel like I get crapped on because I do the same chores as my sisters plus more. I do the garbage, I clean the bathroom, I carry in bags, and if they donít ďfeel goodĒ I end up getting their chores but when Iím actually sick, I get told man up. Iím all for equality but I feel a little shafted.

Itís like be a man and be a gentleman and be courteous and Iím totally good with that but could I get a break just once.
Old January 12th, 2019, 07:47 PM   #48
Zika

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArfyMcPeesh View Post
My parents basically let us make mistakes, but I donít try to make them. Like they never said donít sext, but like my mom said, if you want your privates posted all over just do it yourself (and I wonít).

My problem is that being a boy, I feel like I get crapped on because I do the same chores as my sisters plus more. I do the garbage, I clean the bathroom, I carry in bags, and if they donít ďfeel goodĒ I end up getting their chores but when Iím actually sick, I get told man up. Iím all for equality but I feel a little shafted.

Itís like be a man and be a gentleman and be courteous and Iím totally good with that but could I get a break just once.
It's called the double standard against males and it's prominent everywhere.

But be careful about pointing this out. Look at the fallout Matt Damon had to deal with when he made a very true and intelligent observation about the #me too movement.
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2019, 09:37 PM   #49
ArfyMcPeesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zika View Post
It's called the double standard against males and it's prominent everywhere.

But be careful about pointing this out. Look at the fallout Matt Damon had to deal with when he made a very true and intelligent observation about the #me too movement.
The problem with pointing it out in my house is that Iíll get locked out of the bathroom if I point it out. Little do they know is Iíll just go to the spider infested basement and pee there.

Honestly I donít mind doing it, an you canít expect my littlest sister to do some things, but when itís not my turn to do something, it somehow always is my turn, and I never win. A thank you wouldnít hurt either