Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 30th, 2007, 09:18 PM   #1
amigay

Default Am I Gay?

Sorry to borrow your post, but I didn't want to be opening another post asking similar questions.

Anyway, here goes, actually, I've been having this feeling for quite a long time now, bout 2 years, almost 3 now I guess, that I could actually be gay, but I really can't tell for certain. 1st of all, I've almost never, fell for girls, well, they are nice, but I never really get too attracted to any of them to have a relationship. And for quite a long time, I've seemed to have a liking to a friend of mine, 2 of my friends actually, but I kinda lost touch with 1 of them now.

I really really admire this guy, and sometimes I really don't know what to think about him, it makes me feel that I'm falling for him, to a stage that I think I'm actually gay. Well, the problem isn't really with being gay. I don't mind actually, if I really am gay. But my problem is that I haven't told anyone yet. Because the place where I stay here is kinda closed on these things. Well, there are a few lesbians in my school, but I don't really know them personally.

Could someone please tell me whether I'm really gay or not, btw, I'm 18 this year. And whether I should tell anyone, or that friend of mine about it.
Old June 30th, 2007, 09:25 PM   #2
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: Am I gay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amigay View Post
Sorry to borrow your post, but I didn't want to be opening another post asking similar questions.

Anyway, here goes, actually, I've been having this feeling for quite a long time now, bout 2 years, almost 3 now I guess, that I could actually be gay, but I really can't tell for certain. 1st of all, I've almost never, fell for girls, well, they are nice, but I never really get too attracted to any of them to have a relationship. And for quite a long time, I've seemed to have a liking to a friend of mine, 2 of my friends actually, but I kinda lost touch with 1 of them now.

I really really admire this guy, and sometimes I really don't know what to think about him, it makes me feel that I'm falling for him, to a stage that I think I'm actually gay. Well, the problem isn't really with being gay. I don't mind actually, if I really am gay. But my problem is that I haven't told anyone yet. Because the place where I stay here is kinda closed on these things. Well, there are a few lesbians in my school, but I don't really know them personally.

Could someone please tell me whether I'm really gay or not, btw, I'm 18 this year. And whether I should tell anyone, or that friend of mine about it.
This should be in a diff thread anyway in a diff place like the gay bar. I request that labor to be done
Old June 30th, 2007, 11:22 PM   #3
Pioneer92
Banned

no one at all can tell you if you truly are gay or if youre not cause no one knows you better than yourself. the best we can do is guess and if i had to guess then id have to say yes that you are gay. but theres a chance i could be wrong and maybe its just a phase thats taking a really long time to pass. ive heard of guys that thought they were straight until they were 50 years old and met a guy that really won them over and then they called themselves gay. ive also heard of gay guys who have the opposite reaction when it came to girls. sexuality is a really weird thing

and for your 2nd question, thats a choice best left to you. i wouldnt ask a question as personal as that on a message board on the internet. if you want to then you can but if you dont want to then dont. there are pros and cons for coming out or staying in but in the end its really up to you to decide
Old July 2nd, 2007, 02:00 PM   #4
PuBiC FoReSt

Yes you are gay
Old July 2nd, 2007, 02:08 PM   #5
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

From what you've told us, I can say that I do think you are. But you're the only one that can really know...

I've never had real feelings for girls...maybe as friends, but nothing else. I've also always been interested in boys more.

You have to find out yourself basically. You can talk with people on this site personally, they might be able to help.
I don't think you should tell anyone unless you're sure that you're gay or bi. Once you know, you might want to tell your friends if you know they'll accept you and same with your family.
Old July 4th, 2007, 10:34 PM   #6
Camazotz
Seor Waddles

Camazotz's Forum Picture

Name: Matt
Default Re: Am I Gay?

Well, you just have to think. If youve never been interested in girls and you really like boys, you MAY be gay. No one but you can be sure of it.

Ѐņ ߀خ Ί∩خ
~Laura was here~
Old July 4th, 2007, 11:41 PM   #7
SpawN

prolly gay but it depends on your age u could be having hormon or u are just gay but time tells
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:36 PM   #8
derikkid

i fink you are gay because you have feeling beyond freindship for i fellow boy and you dont really like girls tht much but you never no you be (bi)
Old July 6th, 2007, 08:49 PM   #9
Omega

I define gay as liking the penis

I don't think you are if you like a man and his personality but maybe you are if you admire his looks and want to bang his brains out.

Just my opinion.
Old July 6th, 2007, 09:04 PM   #10
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega View Post

I don't think you are if you like a man and his personality but maybe you are if you admire his looks and want to bang his brains out.

Just my opinion.
I think you've gotten it backwards.
Old July 6th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #11
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
I define you as wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega
I like both, am I normal?????

just kidding, but I still disagree with you
Old July 7th, 2007, 04:53 AM   #12
amigay

Quote:
What if its both.....
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:48 AM   #13
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

then you're like me, and I'm one of VT's biggest fags...(I can use that word, I'm one of 'em )
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:50 AM   #14
Omega

Well that's just what I define it. Peoplle who think guys are hot are different than people that want to date guys and have sex with them. Just my opinion..
Old July 7th, 2007, 11:53 AM   #15
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Umm That's gay...I think guys are hot, but I don't go to gay bars and pick up guys so I can have sex with them. I'll never do that.
But just to let you know, that is gay, because they're sexually attracted to guys. They just choose not to have a relationship with a guy.
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:14 PM   #16
NintendoFanboy
Member+

NintendoFanboy's Forum Picture

I personally would think that you are gay. I feel the same way, I'm not physically (Or mentally) attracted to girls. It's just how I feel, and up until now, I haven't been okay with it. (I'm still a bit uneasy about it.) But unless you decide you're gay, you're not. :grin:
Old July 7th, 2007, 12:22 PM   #17
Omega

i see ur point.
Old July 7th, 2007, 01:55 PM   #18
Nick_C

dont let the hormones and liking guys fool you were in puberty so.. later on you might like girls more. all of my fiends are guys and I dont dig girls mostly as close friends. I think it's just a phase for many and if you are gay thats cool too