Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 2nd, 2008, 08:21 PM   #1
goin to work
Member+

Default rly rly rly deperssed

see i tryed to take part of my work load off but i cant im to ocd to let outher pll do my work and now i just got broke up with and i feel lik shit and i don't smokke or drink but drinking looks good and im on meds but there for my axaizity not depression o annd i just sined a new skiing contract to ski for a rly good team so now the thing that i use to relax is stress full and my ex is on the team

you should have killed me when you had the chance
goin to work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2008, 11:14 PM   #2
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!
Default Re: rly rly rly deperssed

Well, if you're very conscientious, then letting other people do your work won't be easy, so I'm not surprised that it didn't work out for you.

One way to deal with stress is to have others do that particular work for you, to look to them for some help. The other way (which might work better for you) is to do the work yourself, but to try to experience it differently. Make an attempt to do it, well as you can, and then let go of it. Don't think about it or worry about it. Learn to give it your best, and then let go of it. That's stress management, too.

With regards to skiing and your ex, this is also an opportunity to experience that differently, too. You can't change her presence there, and if you've previously enjoyed the sport, I don't see any reason to not do it now. You're there to do something you like, to participate in a team sport, not to hang out with her. Focus on the part that you like and do well, try to minimize the part that doesn't feel so good.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2008, 11:05 AM   #3
goin to work
Member+

see i tryed to 'parrty her off" last nite that did not work out and i have to see hae today we have a meat also with work im the lil boss i have 3 ppl under me but im cavseing my stress becuse i do all the work but the thing with mary gets worse cuz well my riliv the person who picks on me and makes my life hell is her new bf and ya

Old January 3rd, 2008, 12:43 PM   #4
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

I'm having a hard time understanding you, would you mind speaking plainly please?

It sounds like you did something ("Party her off") or behaved in a way tht could cause some problems now. If that's the case, and her b/f is involved, it sounds like it's a good idea to treat both of them very nicely. What happened then is over, and now you have to move forward treating them differently.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:13 PM   #5
goin to work
Member+

um her bf nick broke my nose