Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 25th, 2016, 12:52 PM   #1
HououinKiyoma
Member++

HououinKiyoma's Forum Picture

Question Can i still grow more?

Hey guys Im turning 19 in a few months.

The thing is I still havent grown too much facial hair. A couple of friends 2-3 yrs younger than me have way lot more. I generally trim just in 2 weeks. Is there still growth left for me?

Could be penis and height grow a little more?

El. Psy. Congroo!
HououinKiyoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 01:00 PM   #2
Second Chance
Great Poster

Default Re: Can i still grow more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecommonguy View Post
Hey guys Im turning 19 in a few months.

The thing is I still havent grown too much facial hair. A couple of friends 2-3 yrs younger than me have way lot more. I generally trim just in 2 weeks. Is there still growth left for me?

Could be penis and height grow a little more?
It is kind of hard to say whether or not you'll grow because everything depends on when you started puberty, how big your parents are, and where you are right now. My guess is that at 19 you are more or less done with puberty, but that is not to say you cannot grow some more into your twenties. There are definitely guys who had baby faces at your age who developed their body hair by their mid-twenties. You just might be a guy who might not get very hairy which is also a possibility.

The reality in life is that there are always going to be folks bigger and stronger than you while there will be others on the opposite end of the spectrum. I would not feel discouraged on how you look because you are probably average which is totally fine.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 01:12 PM   #3
HououinKiyoma
Member++

Thats the weirdest thing. Im pretty sure I started growing my pubes and under arm hair at 11 and i had them dense at 12. My chest hair is also kinda sparse tho @Second Chance

El. Psy. Congroo!
Old January 25th, 2016, 01:15 PM   #4
Second Chance
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecommonguy View Post
Thats the weirdest thing. Im pretty sure I started growing my pubes and under arm hair at 11 and i had them dense at 12. My chest hair is also kinda sparse tho @Second Chance
Assuming that you started puberty around 11/12, then my guess is that you are most likely done. You just might be a naturally hairless guy or someone who will not get much hair which is normal. People fall all over the map when it comes to development, and I am sure when you walk down the street you'll see people come in all shapes and sizes. All because you do not look like the majority does not mean there's something wrong with you.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 01:17 PM   #5
HououinKiyoma
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
Assuming that you started puberty around 11/12, then my guess is that you are most likely done. You just might be a naturally hairless guy or someone who will not get much hair which is normal. People fall all over the map when it comes to development, and I am sure when you walk down the street you'll see people come in all shapes and sizes. All because you do not look like the majority does not mean there's something wrong with you.
Thanks for the answer

El. Psy. Congroo!
Old January 25th, 2016, 04:35 PM   #6
UNKNOWN8198

UNKNOWN8198's Forum Picture

Name: Tom

I'm currently 18 and don't shave at all, so everyone varies. As for the others, guys typically keep growing until around 25, so it's possible you could still grow in all areas. A good marker for looking at what you will finish up like is your dad, or an older brother, however remember that it's only rough.

Hey!! 18/Gay/Gender Neutral/Maths Nerd. You may notice that I have a tendency to overshare in my posts , I'm sorry but I just can't help myself .

Happy to talk about just about anything, so feel free to add me and PM/VM and I'll do my best to help

Maybe I'll be myself when I'm somebody else - Rio
something to remind me of who I used to be
UNKNOWN8198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 07:10 PM   #7
JustThatPerson

I'd say its just a matter of when you started puberty, how mch your parents have, qnd genetic makeup.
JustThatPerson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 26th, 2016, 06:40 AM   #8
HououinKiyoma
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatPerson View Post
I'd say its just a matter of when you started puberty, how mch your parents have, qnd genetic makeup.
I actually started puberty and growing hair waaay earlier than most friends

El. Psy. Congroo!
Old January 26th, 2016, 03:19 PM   #9
The Byrd
Honorary Spaniard

A lot of people tend to grow facial hair later in puberty, like towards the very end so there's still a chance for you to grow more! Just don't shave/trim it so often.

The Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote