Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 23rd, 2016, 05:54 PM   #1
JunJoSi

Default Questions about bit of everything.

Hello,
Yes, I'm too ashamed to ask these questions my dad/ friends. I'm sorry If these questions were asked many times, and these qs maybe stupid for you all . But let's start.

1. How I should masturbate , to feel pleasure / cum ?
2. How do I need to measure my penis? With just "Ruler"?
3.I have a lot of Pubic Hair , how do I shave it?
4. How do I properly wash my Penis?

For the start that's all the things that I could think up and would like to now
JunJoSi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2016, 06:11 PM   #2
Poontang King117
Member+

Name: Damien
Default Re: Questions about bit of everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunJoSi View Post
Hello,
Yes, I'm too ashamed to ask these questions my dad/ friends. I'm sorry If these questions were asked many times, and these qs maybe stupid for you all . But let's start.

1. You'll have to figure that out for your self, try the internet for ideas
2. Please up on your pubic bone and measure from there to the shaft
3. It is your pubes, it is your decision, if u want to see which you like best try trimming or shaving to see if u like it
Poontang King117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2016, 01:49 PM   #3
Second Chance
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunJoSi View Post
Hello,

1. Because of rules on here we cannot go into detail about how to masturbate. What I can tell you is that masturbating involves rubbing your penis either with your hand or humping something which enables your penis to get stimulated. Most guys kind of know how to masturbate by instinct, and you should be able to figure out how to do so soon. If not, then you can look on the internet to find out how to do so. Just be careful about what websites you visit because some websites could have malware.

2. Generally, measuring anything involves the use of a ruler.

3. Shaving your pubes is a personal choice. Some people like to keep pubes because it makes them look older or they like the natural look. For others pubes can turn into a jungle, get smelly, or can get in the way which is why they trim pubes or outright remove them. Everything depends on your feelings about pubes and if they are bothering you or not. If you do not want to have pubes, then just invest in a beard trimmer to remove them. If you cannot get a beard trimmer, then a lot of guys use scissors to cut down their pubes.

4. Assuming you have a foreskin, then you have to pull it back and clean your penis' head with soap and water. If you cannot pull back your foreskin, then you have to do so very slowly and try to clean as much as you can. If your foreskin cannot come back at all, then you have no choice but to seek medical attention so that the doctor can prescribe something to make the foreskin loose. A lot of guys have stuck foreskins which is why if you have that problem, then don't be embarrassed. More than anything, if you are now making semen, have a lot of pubes, or have a foreskin, then keep your penis area clean because you will smell badly if you do not wash down there everyday. You do not want to be known as the smelly kid.

Last edited by Second Chance; January 25th, 2016 at 01:02 PM.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2016, 05:39 PM   #4
Hermes
VT Lover

Check out Jackinworld.

If the ruler is long enough. AFAIK the standard measurement is along the top from your pelvis to the tip and done while erect as soft size varies for the same person depending on hot and cold. Beware of comparing with some of the measurements on here or indeed elsewhere on the Internet - some people seem to have trouble using a rule, confuse cm and inches or just guess or post the size they'd like to be.

I have never tried myself.

Personally whenever I have a shower I pull back the foreskin and direct the water there to wash any accumulation away. In a bath I pull back the skin and wiggle it about a bit. Opinions seems divided on soap but if you do use any don't use very much or it can irritate.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 12:49 PM   #5
The Byrd
Honorary Spaniard

1. How I should masturbate , to feel pleasure / cum ? Can't discuss techniques on VT but the Internet exists
2. How do I need to measure my penis? With just "Ruler"? Yep, just use a ruler
3.I have a lot of Pubic Hair , how do I shave it? If you have a lot then it's probably best the trim it with scissors first and then shave it with a razor. If you use a manual razor make sure you use a lot of shaving cream/foam.
4. How do I properly wash my Penis? I don't think there's a proper way to do it. When I'm in the bath/shower I just pull my foreskin back and let it soak

The Byrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 09:41 PM   #6
mbc7805
Banned

1. Rub a dub dub... You figure out the rest!
2. You can use a ruler for length, but you need a tape measure to measure girth (size around).
3. If you have a beard trimmer / clippers, those are good to thin it down, then razor.
4. Soap and water. We're back to rub a dub dub...
mbc7805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 25th, 2016, 10:26 PM   #7
Falcons_11
VT Lover

!. How I should masturbate, to feel pleasure / cum ? Check out the Internet. Lots sites there.
2. How do I need to measure my penis? Best way I've found that a piece of string and a ruler. You do the math.
3. I have a lot of Pubic Hair , how do I shave it? Cut it short and then use a good razor to shave the rest of your pubes. Be careful not to cut yourself.
4. How do I properly wash my Penis? When you bath or shower just use the soap and washcloth and cleanse it like you cleanse the rest of your body. If you are uncircumcised retract your foreskin and wash under the foreskin.

Last edited by Falcons_11; January 25th, 2016 at 10:30 PM.
Falcons_11 is offline   Reply With Quote