Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 4th, 2008, 11:33 AM   #1
superchao

Default what do you think? :/ {help?}

i hear 3 voices, mainly. although sometimes they're over the top of lots and lots of voices, like its in a busy room or something. they tell me to do things. hurt people, myself. or they can just be telling me to stop doing something, like stop talking to someone. one of the voices is shy, and i can talk to sometimes. although he/she usually tells the other 2 i feel more comfortable with that one. the other two are mean. one of the two has a demon voice, like low pitch and powerful. when i know something bad is going to happen i see a beast on a white horse. he/she has black fur and black skin, and blue eyes. the horse is white with pointy ears and black fur around its feet. i see people walking from room to room who arent really there, and i hear people calling my name all the time. i have annoying habbits like i cant buy stuff for myself. if i go out i usually come home very hungry because im too afraid to go and buy something on my own. yesterday i got my friend to buy my cinema ticket because i was really frightened. i have a constant feeling someone or everyone is watching me. i saw a therapist the other week, and he was asking me all these questions but he understood everything. i told him a few things and then he was asking me questions like 'some people get.....' and it was like he was just describing me. i hope to hear from him soon to find out whats wrong with me.

who am i to say you need me? x

Last edited by superchao; March 17th, 2008 at 09:58 AM.
superchao is offline   Reply With Quote