Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old December 10th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #21
CnfusdTeen192

Name: Cole
Default Re: What do guys actually think about semen?

1. If you could orgasm but not cum, do you think that would be better or worse?
It would be worse because it wouldnít be the same.
2. What if you could turn ejaculation on and off whenever you wanted, how would you use that?
I would use it to my own advantage for longer sex and for myself.
3. Do you try to avoid it getting in your pubic hair?
No doesnít bother me.
4. What do you think about swallowing being a thing, as a way to clean up?
Itís probably the best way to get rid of the evidence.
5. Have you ever thought about swallowing it yourself, or done it?
Yes Iíve done it, itís ok.
6. I heard a girl once tell my friend that she found it funny that guys get semen on themselves when they masturbate. Do you ever think it's kinda funny when you're laying there with it on your belly? lol
No itís sort of satisfying
7. How do you normally clean up?
Tissue, Cum rag, sock, underwear, and leave it on
8. Do you always clean up the same way, if not, what other ways have you used?
Just depends where Iím at.
9. Do you try to be discrete with disposing of tissues?
Donít use it often but yes.

My names Cole. Iím a 17 years old. PM me if anyone want to talk.
CnfusdTeen192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2018, 09:28 PM   #22
Chaosphere
Great Poster

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

1. If you could orgasm but not cum, do you think that would be better or worse? Depends on the situation. I would at least like to be able to try.

2. What if you could turn ejaculation on and off whenever you wanted, how would you use that? Again, depends on who (if anyone) I was with and each of our preferences.

3. Do you try to avoid it getting in your pubic hair? I shave, partially because of that very problem.

4. What do you think about swallowing being a thing, as a way to clean up? Yes.

5. Have you ever thought about swallowing it yourself, or done it? Yes.

6. I heard a girl once tell my friend that she found it funny that guys get semen on themselves when they masturbate. Do you ever think it's kinda funny when you're laying there with it on your belly? lol: I guess not really??

18, Male, bisexual, jellybean lover. Evolving every day. Giving my advice where I can and having some fun with it. Questions about anything are welcomed here and I'll try to give you satisfactory answers if I have them!
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2018, 10:28 PM   #23
citycanuck

Name: Kade

1. If you could orgasm but not cum, do you think that would be better or worse?

I think it would be worse, ejaculating at the end is part of the overall pleasure.

2. What if you could turn ejaculation on and off whenever you wanted, how would you use that?

I can't imagine wanting to turn it off, but maybe if I could still orgasm then there might be places or situations where I then wouldn't have to worry about making a mess.

3. Do you try to avoid it getting in your pubic hair?

Not really, most of it ends up on my stomach/chest anyway.

4. What do you think about swallowing being a thing, as a way to clean up?

It's something I sometimes do, I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I enjoy it.

5. Have you ever thought about swallowing it yourself, or done it?

Yes, I've done it.

6. I heard a girl once tell my friend that she found it funny that guys get semen on themselves when they masturbate. Do you ever think it's kinda funny when you're laying there with it on your belly? lol

I don't think I've ever thought of it as funny or weird.

7. How do you normally clean up?

Usually I wipe it up with underwear or a t-shirt that then gets tossed in the laundry.

8. Do you always clean up the same way, if not, what other ways have you used?

I've used tissues or toilet paper, but I usually end up with bits of it stuck to my penis and then I have to pick it off.

9. Do you try to be discrete with disposing of tissues?

I don't usually use tissues so it's not a problem. If I were more of a tissue user I don't know if I'd care at that much about being discrete. I've noticed that some friends have waste baskets in their rooms, either by their beds or at their desks, and there's often a pile of tissues in them.
citycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2018, 11:15 PM   #24
RoxasTheLab

RoxasTheLab's Forum Picture

Name: Roxas

1. If you could orgasm but not cum, do you think that would be better or worse? BETTER
2. What if you could turn ejaculation on and off whenever you wanted, how would you use that? bascially never cum again lol i HATE the clean up
3. Do you try to avoid it getting in your pubic hair? yes every time
4. What do you think about swallowing being a thing, as a way to clean up? already do it lol
5. Have you ever thought about swallowing it yourself, or done it? DO IT EVERY TIME
6. I heard a girl once tell my friend that she found it funny that guys get semen on themselves when they masturbate. Do you ever think it's kinda funny when you're laying there with it on your belly? not really
7. How do you normally clean up? EAT IT
8. Do you always clean up the same way, if not, what other ways have you used? YES
9. Do you try to be discrete with disposing of tissues NO

15 yr old furry new to the site looking for friends and to help out!
RoxasTheLab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2018, 06:39 AM   #25
jimbojones

1. If you could orgasm but not cum, do you think that would be better or worse? Worse. It feels better to cum, and after, it’s just so satisfying to see my impressive nut all over myself. It’s one of the best parts of being a man.
2. What if you could turn ejaculation on and off whenever you wanted, how would you use that? I guess I might be able to get off faster.
3. Do you try to avoid it getting in your pubic hair? No.
4. What do you think about swallowing being a thing, as a way to clean up? If you like it, go for it, but it’s not really my thing.
5. Have you ever thought about swallowing it yourself, or done it? I’ve done it, yeah.
6. I heard a girl once tell my friend that she found it funny that guys get semen on themselves when they masturbate. Do you ever think it's kinda funny when you're laying there with it on your belly? lol Funny? Not really.
7. How do you normally clean up? I don’t. There’s nothing dirty about it, so I like to just admire it and then let it dry on it’s own.
8. Do you always clean up the same way, if not, what other ways have you used? Never do.
9. Do you try to be discrete with disposing of tissues? N/A, but I don’t really see the point. People shouldn’t be investigating your trash, and even if they are, your nut’s not something to be ashamed of.
jimbojones is online now   Reply With Quote