Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 31st, 2014, 12:11 AM   #1
Typhlosion
Fire-type Metalhead

Typhlosion's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Default I fucking wrecked my PC [WARNING: PROFANITY]

It's fucking 3AM in the fuckin morning here, I've at this for since 2:20 in the fuckin morning. Today was the (I'm just literally mjust transcribing fucking everythings I'm jusying, it's not my writingstyle but IDont give a fuck) tODAY WAS THE LAST S. fucking caps. LAST STAW.

Look, you know, I've been having severaly issues with this bullshit of a budget PC i received for college. this shit honetly uses 80 - 100% of its cpu JUST TUCKING SCROLLING. THROUGH WEBSITES. NOT JAVASCRIPT-HTML5-FLASH ONES, nononononono FUCKING VT.

It's broke now. I first broke the mouse. It, i thought it wasn't working. but actually, it was the problem culminating to today.( idgaf if culminating's the right word.;.) and my clicking was no longer clicking. first it was just like, selecting the object but not really clicking, today it wasn't clicking at all. It was a bullshit experience. Like, shit. I was trying to fuzzy select in GIMP or watever the name of the wand select tool is and it wouldn't fucking select the fucking selcet I was cliciojk shit it never worked. I had I do it didnt wor.

I COULDNT EVEN RESTART THE PC. THE KEYBOARD WAS GOING TO HELL.
Fuck that.

I fucking sent an email, ranted like a fuckload, and I sent pictures with that. Like, tjhese.

5 Punches, I think. Maybe four. Screen's ruined. Well, at least un-stuck to itself(?)

Oh yeah I also punched the table AT LEAST 20 times. No shit. My right hand is still hurting wright now.

My parents will be calling my in the morning. I'll tidy this pos t then.

Also I'm stuck with a broken notebook in my bed. Don't wanna touch.

At least I'm not going to deal with that piece of shit.

Formerly at your service! ^^
Ex-GD Mod

Straight / Atheist / Metalhead / Right-wing / Aspie
Typhlosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2014, 12:24 AM   #2
Horatio Nelson
Retired Bro

Horatio Nelson's Forum Picture

Name: Zach
Default Re: I fucking wrecked my PC [WARNING: PROFANITY]

Bro, that sucks. Will you be able to get a new one?

Hope you feel better too.

Horatio Nelson

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20*Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
-Ali-
Horatio Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2014, 03:25 AM   #3
James Dean
Rebel

James Dean's Forum Picture

Name: Charles

Well, that's why it's not good to put out your anger on electronics. Yeah I know and understand why you got frustrated. When I used to get upset about something, I would throw my phone across my bedroom wall and lie to my parents that I stepped on it or it dropped out of my pocket. Things cost too much money to replace and it's not worth resulting my temper onto objects and things that are expensive. Hopefully this all works out for you.

VM
PM

"You could stop at five or six stores, or just one."
James Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2014, 12:33 PM   #4
phuckphace
VT Lover

dude.

in that situation I would just take a stroll down to the nearest store and pick up a cheapo USB keyboard and mouse for like 10 - 15 bucks, and then reformat with either Windows 7 or some light Linux distro. it'd probably still be a bit sluggish but usable at least. idk just seems like a better idea than going Chris Brown on the thing and winding up with no laptop at all.

~ not posting anymore cru ~
phuckphace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 1st, 2014, 04:59 AM   #5
CrazyPerson101
Banned

Name: Gammy Num~Nums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion View Post
It's fucking 3AM in the fuckin morning here, I've at this for since 2:20 in the fuckin morning. Today was the (I'm just literally mjust transcribing fucking everythings I'm jusying, it's not my writingstyle but IDont give a fuck) tODAY WAS THE LAST S. fucking caps. LAST STAW.

Look, you know, I've been having severaly issues with this bullshit of a budget PC i received for college. this shit honetly uses 80 - 100% of its cpu JUST TUCKING SCROLLING. THROUGH WEBSITES. NOT JAVASCRIPT-HTML5-FLASH ONES, nononononono FUCKING VT.

It's broke now. I first broke the mouse. It, i thought it wasn't working. but actually, it was the problem culminating to today.( idgaf if culminating's the right word.;.) and my clicking was no longer clicking. first it was just like, selecting the object but not really clicking, today it wasn't clicking at all. It was a bullshit experience. Like, shit. I was trying to fuzzy select in GIMP or watever the name of the wand select tool is and it wouldn't fucking select the fucking selcet I was cliciojk shit it never worked. I had I do it didnt wor.

I COULDNT EVEN RESTART THE PC. THE KEYBOARD WAS GOING TO HELL.
Fuck that.

I fucking sent an email, ranted like a fuckload, and I sent pictures with that. Like, tjhese.

5 Punches, I think. Maybe four. Screen's ruined. Well, at least un-stuck to itself(?)

Oh yeah I also punched the table AT LEAST 20 times. No shit. My right hand is still hurting wright now.

My parents will be calling my in the morning. I'll tidy this pos t then.

Also I'm stuck with a broken notebook in my bed. Don't wanna touch.

At least I'm not going to deal with that piece of shit.

:o Alex ! Never take your anger out on your electronics ! No matter how hard it is, there have been times I wanted to like slam my Gateway ( the 13 year old one I told you about ) on the floor, jumpon it and throw it out the window but I didn't. It sucks your laptops broke I hope you can get it fixed and if not, you can go on Ebay and get decent used laptops for less than 200 bucks and if you want a new laptop, they have good ones on amazon that are decent and they're like 250 bucks ( not including tax of course ) It REALLY sucks its broke though.
CrazyPerson101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2014, 09:31 AM   #6
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

next time try to find a more constructive way to take your anger out. depending how much it cost to fix, I would just put the money towards a brand new laptop. it may take awhile to save up but it will be worth it

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2014, 03:24 PM   #7
Typhlosion
Fire-type Metalhead

Typhlosion's Forum Picture

Name: Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulkan View Post
Bro, that sucks. Will you be able to get a new one?

Hope you feel better too.
I was already going to get a new notebook at the end of the semester (after constantly complaining about this one), provided that my grades are at least decent. The offer was not withheld.

I honestly feel better that the notebook's out of my life. It was more trouble than it was convenient. Yeah, I feel better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CELT View Post
Well, that's why it's not good to put out your anger on electronics. Yeah I know and understand why you got frustrated. When I used to get upset about something, I would throw my phone across my bedroom wall and lie to my parents that I stepped on it or it dropped out of my pocket. Things cost too much money to replace and it's not worth resulting my temper onto objects and things that are expensive. Hopefully this all works out for you.
Ouch! At least you don't do that anymore.

The issue really was the notebook. Before I had only broken one mouse because I was really trying to hold myself from breaking the door.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckphace View Post
dude.

in that situation I would just take a stroll down to the nearest store and pick up a cheapo USB keyboard and mouse for like 10 - 15 bucks, and then reformat with either Windows 7 or some light Linux distro. it'd probably still be a bit sluggish but usable at least. idk just seems like a better idea than going Chris Brown on the thing and winding up with no laptop at all.
I actually thought about trying my wireless mouse from my desktop, but at least I was rational enough to not put it in the equation. I tried two linux distros, both really sluggish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyPerson101 View Post
:o Alex ! Never take your anger out on your electronics ! No matter how hard it is, there have been times I wanted to like slam my Gateway ( the 13 year old one I told you about ) on the floor, jumpon it and throw it out the window but I didn't. It sucks your laptops broke I hope you can get it fixed and if not, you can go on Ebay and get decent used laptops for less than 200 bucks and if you want a new laptop, they have good ones on amazon that are decent and they're like 250 bucks ( not including tax of course ) It REALLY sucks its broke though.
You do not know the brazilian reality... This notebook actually cost me almost 500 dollars here. Just opening Amazon and glancing at the "Laptops under $400" I didn't see one notebook worse than mine. Gotta taxes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethfromMI View Post
next time try to find a more constructive way to take your anger out. depending how much it cost to fix, I would just put the money towards a brand new laptop. it may take awhile to save up but it will be worth it
As I said, I'm happier without it. I absolutely do not want it fixed.

-----

Welp.

While I was ranting I thought of a place to cool down, so maybe taking my time to write a post would have been a good idea. Didn't help, and after that I stayed two more hours talking to myself about other issues, I guess I had a meltdown.

The computer still boots and all, semi-fixed the screen so maybe I'll try to sell it on ebay for the extra buck (yes, I know, I'm cruel and evil). I'm actually somewhat happy that the notebook's gone, no longer will it harass me.

When I arrive home this Friday a lot of talking will be happening.

Formerly at your service! ^^
Ex-GD Mod

Straight / Atheist / Metalhead / Right-wing / Aspie
Typhlosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2014, 03:26 PM   #8
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

well I am glad you are happier

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 2nd, 2014, 03:35 PM   #9
CrazyPerson101
Banned

Name: Gammy Num~Nums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion View Post
I was already going to get a new notebook at the end of the semester (after constantly complaining about this one), provided that my grades are at least decent. The offer was not withheld.

I honestly feel better that the notebook's out of my life. It was more trouble than it was convenient. Yeah, I feel better.

Ouch! At least you don't do that anymore.

The issue really was the notebook. Before I had only broken one mouse because I was really trying to hold myself from breaking the door.

I actually thought about trying my wireless mouse from my desktop, but at least I was rational enough to not put it in the equation. I tried two linux distros, both really sluggish.

You do not know the brazilian reality... This notebook actually cost me almost 500 dollars here. Just opening Amazon and glancing at the "Laptops under $400" I didn't see one notebook worse than mine. Gotta taxes.

As I said, I'm happier without it. I absolutely do not want it fixed.

-----

Welp.

While I was ranting I thought of a place to cool down, so maybe taking my time to write a post would have been a good idea. Didn't help, and after that I stayed two more hours talking to myself about other issues, I guess I had a meltdown.

The computer still boots and all, semi-fixed the screen so maybe I'll try to sell it on ebay for the extra buck (yes, I know, I'm cruel and evil). I'm actually somewhat happy that the notebook's gone, no longer will it harass me.

When I arrive home this Friday a lot of talking will be happening.

Oh dear lord O.O good luck finding one then and yes you are evil, yes you are ! -.-
CrazyPerson101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2014, 08:29 PM   #10
The Trendy Wolf
Nice Poster

The Trendy Wolf's Forum Picture

Name: Grant

Yeah, I destroyed my laptop screen a few months back. I couldn't take what my mom was uttering; oh, the audacity she has.

Anyways, the laptop kinda sucked, but I didn't break anything other than the screen. It cracked and oozed black stuff, and I poked at it and made cool pictures. Ultimately I hooked the thing up to another monitor, and that's how it remains today.

Wolves

I try really hard not to be too full of myself
The Trendy Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2014, 08:56 PM   #11
ksdnfkfr
Banned

I can totally relate to this Alex
ksdnfkfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2014, 12:41 AM   #12
Ammyneac
Member+

Name: BSOD

This is the exact same experience for me, Except that I punched the laptop more than 50 times and broke the screen hinges. Amazingly it survived.
Ammyneac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2014, 11:53 AM   #13
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat

CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture

Name: Joe

Why do people think hitting computers works? IT DOESN'T! But you already know that.

I can't say I'm any better, the last time my laptop broke I took it into the garden and put a pick axe through it.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 15th, 2014, 01:02 PM   #14
Uranus
VT Lover

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicNoodle View Post
Why do people think hitting computers works? IT DOESN'T! But you already know that.

I can't say I'm any better, the last time my laptop broke I took it into the garden and put a pick axe through it.
Oh dayum! O.o
Had it been me I would've blown it up! BOOM!

#ThugLife
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote