Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 27th, 2008, 04:08 AM   #1
shadow_moses

shadow_moses's Forum Picture

Default This Officially Sucks

I hate not knowing whats wrong with my sleep patterns cause somehow I can be deathly tired during the day and like not able to move but today being up since 8 am and running around with friends till like 6 pm then relaxing till 10 pm and I've been trying to sleep since, and I just can't. For the last like, 3 months it's been like this and I get like a second kick of energy and I've been trying to my doctor who is near SF, CA while I'm in Sac, CA cause my parents are divorced and my mom lives there. So my doctor is still there too. With homecoming, seeing my mom, and a lot of other stuff I haven't made it to my doctor and I really need to.

During the day, I am so tired I have slept walked to class, fallen asleep standing up, having a conversation, and worst is falling asleep missing the lesson for the day. I'm so tired of always needing sleep in the day, and not getting sleep at night. So I'm supposed to ask my doctor about insomnia and narcolepsy. Cause last Friday I was kicked out of class for falling asleep and sent to the nurse and missed everything. I want to be awake, and caffeine ain't doing it for me.

I guess it's been like this since I was back in 8th grade take like drinking as much Monster as $5 could get me everyday till I was grounded and had all money taken from me. Nearing breakdown, I fear I can hurt someone both physically or even worse my girlfriend emotionally, or even myself.

Spreadin' the love like I always do! <3
shadow_moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2008, 04:35 AM   #2
Donkey
Retired Administrator

Donkey's Forum Picture

Default Re: This Officially Sucks

Talk to your doc, while you're waiting you may aswell try to get some sleep. There's some pills and stuff that help. Don't use caffeine.

You might wanna look at this: http://nytol.co.uk/default.aspx

Donkey is offline   Reply With Quote