Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 14th, 2006, 12:22 AM   #1
Dr. Salvador

Default Brain taking over in the morning....

Very often my mom will wake me up for school much later than I wanted...and when I ask why she took so long she says that she woke me up and that I said I was awake maybe 10-20 minutes before. This has hapened MANY times and one time she brought me a glass of milk saying that I asked for it even though I didnt. But she insists I did.......and its like something has taken control of me to get like that glass of milk of saying I was awake even though I wasnt to get more sleep...what could this be?

I also sometimes and this is pretty common, I sometimes wakeup with everything on my bed messed up, some stuff on the ground...even some stuff moved around...and I think it was me but I have absolutely NO memory AT ALL of it happenening...its like im sleep walking or something...any ideas to what these 2 things could be?

1 last thing, I think I talk in my sleep, alot...whenever another person is in my room like at a sleep over. I always hear it from my friends saying I was talking alot...but again I have no memory of it.

Another thing I should mention, one time my parents said how I was banging and screaming on their bedroom door in the middle of the night for a long time. This was in the morning, and I absolutely had no memory of it at all...I was pretty much in denial that it happened.
Dr. Salvador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2006, 10:43 PM   #2
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Sleepwalking?

Try some melatonin to keep you better rested in the night, and better able to understand what people are doing in the morning.

I'm very odd in my sleep as well... Tell me to do something, and I'll do it.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote