Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old November 14th, 2006, 05:42 PM   #1
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

Exclamation Im Sick And Tired Of This!!

My step dad is constantly beating the shit out of me Hes knocked me out even
he has cut my head pretty bad ha slaps me so hard in the head I go dizzy and cant focus and I see colorfull dots he used to spank me and when he did it wasent just 3 slaps it was bare ass 15 hard slaps huge slaps that he would retract behind his head then SMACK and no mater how much I cried and pleaded he just wouldent stop also the verbal abuse is horible it really hurts even on thanks giving when my grandma was over I didint eat all my food because I was full and I was way to full to take even another bite and then he said hey jordan can I have a chat with you for a second so I said shure and i walked into his room and he closed the door and i saw the look in his eye hey pounded be right in the face and My nose started bleeding then my mom could hear it so she opend the door but then he closed it then she finaly got in and we started yelling then I just yelled so loud I coulden believe it I said " IF YOU EVER EVER EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN I WILL FUCKING GUT YOU YOU DUMB FUCK!!" then I ran out and slept at my friends house he still hits me and Im afraid Im going to do something dumb and end up in juvy WHAT SHOULD I DO TO MAKE HIM STOP
my dad says if he ever hits you tell me and ill kick his ass but I just dont want that im kind of imbarrasd I cry like a littl wuss my throte (sp) closes up and I cant talk when I cry and I cry when People Im close to abuse me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Oh yes it is.
So by your thinking we should let evil sadistic fanatical Islamists run around killing anyone they see. You don't seem to get it that these people WANT TO KILL YOU and anyone else that doesn't believe in their evil religion. I am not even bothering to go on
lolwut? Someone's spoon fed from the media

Last edited by Jordo; November 14th, 2006 at 05:54 PM.
Old November 14th, 2006, 06:04 PM   #2
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie
Default Re: Im Sick And Tired Of This!!

tecnically if he does harm or you belive he immenantly will
then its self defence
and in Canada anyway
thered be no juvy

That being said
I don't think attacking him is the best idea
A) i'm betting hes bigger and stronger then you and obivously isnt overly concerned about your physical well being
B) even if you do manage to get him curled up into a lil ball on the floor crying for his mommy hes still going to make you pay for it later hes your dad and as such right now your depending on both him and your mum to take care of you roof, food, clothing, education, etc...

which is why instead of attacking him or worse doing noting and letting him beat you I STRONGLY suggest that you tell someone weither its your friends parents, a teacher, police officer, counselor, doctor, etc...
You need to get help
this has to stop
but you can't do it on your own
nor should you have to

With what you've told me how he very calmly and polietly asked to speak to you in private went way off into another section of the house then closed the door then attacked his child to make him feel like a big man means that hes a pussy
see he dosent want ANYONE to know
which is exactly why you need to start telling people
mkae it public
make them understand

I swear to god people like that just piss me off
my grandpa used to beat my mum her little sister and there mum
fuckin ass

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Old November 14th, 2006, 06:06 PM   #3
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

he is not my dad my dads awsome but my step dad is a dick and I wouldent want to hurt him but christ I just want to stab him ( thats a bit contradictorary) but he makes my mom happy so ......

Quote:
Oh yes it is.
So by your thinking we should let evil sadistic fanatical Islamists run around killing anyone they see. You don't seem to get it that these people WANT TO KILL YOU and anyone else that doesn't believe in their evil religion. I am not even bothering to go on

Last edited by Jordo; November 14th, 2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old November 14th, 2006, 06:11 PM   #4
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

okay not wanting to hurt him but wanting to stab him....i'm not sure if you've ever been stabbed
but I actually have
and it hurts like hell
...just to...clarify.......ya

Dude talk to your REAL dad
and your mum
mostly your dad

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Old November 14th, 2006, 06:12 PM   #5
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

thats why I said it was conradictory i dont know how the hell to spell that

Quote:
Oh yes it is.
Old November 14th, 2006, 06:40 PM   #6
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

Jordo, I’m really sorry to hear this. First of all, NO adult has any right to abuse of a minor in a verbal, fiscal and/or sexual way; this is seriously condemned (as far as I know) by every single country in the world.
What I would do (if I were you) is speak to my mother, tell her everything that he has done to me and that this has got to stop, that I’m her son and she’s got to protect me over anything. I would tell her that he might end up killing me or causing serious damage on me. Then see the legal thing you can do to get him away from me. If not, I would talk to my dad so that he would have my custody, or tell him to claim it, due the situation.
I would go to the police station if not, first of all your dad won’t go to beat the hell out of the asshole which could end up on him going to jail or with legal impediment to get near your house. By going to the police station, he (the asshole) will end up in prison where he belongs and over there, he won’t be able to touch you again.
You are not a coward if you do this, you don’t have to keep letting this happen. Please I urge you to do something about this.
PM me if you need to talk.
Old November 14th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #7
Barelythere
Member++

Barelythere's Forum Picture

Hey hun, my only advice TELL SOMEONE, ANYONE, just someone you cant trust, and get away from him, dont put yourself in a situation where ur with him alone, my dad is like that alot, i get where your coming from, but huni you have to tell someone, i wish i could, but theres too many things stopping me, dont let it trap you, please just tell someone, it is NOT cowardly o pathetic or anythign like that, in actual fact its v mature as you have realised you cannot handle the situation alone and know you need help and arnt afraid to ask for it, so please huni if you do anything just tell someone, please, im sorry that this happens to you and to all the others it does, is not right love Harrie xoxo

~ ~My amazing Hubby - Bobby <3, My beautiful Sister in law - Jess, My wonderful Sons - Ant and Jay, My super Daughter - Carole, and Miguel im making you My Brother whether u like it or not!! ~ ~
Old November 14th, 2006, 07:06 PM   #8
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

If you want something to be done in the most efficient way tell the police.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old November 14th, 2006, 08:49 PM   #9
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

thats what im going to do if he tries to hit me or make fun of me ill run to a friends house and phone my dad and maybe the police if he hits me badly then maybe I can go live with my dad thank you every body you really helped

Quote:
Oh yes it is.
Old November 14th, 2006, 09:24 PM   #10
Barelythere
Member++

no problems huni, we are here to help ihope all goes well for you, and im proud you have the courage stand up for your self, well done

~ ~My amazing Hubby - Bobby <3, My beautiful Sister in law - Jess, My wonderful Sons - Ant and Jay, My super Daughter - Carole, and Miguel im making you My Brother whether u like it or not!! ~ ~
Old November 14th, 2006, 09:25 PM   #11
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Good Job! Way to take a stand.....show them what you deserve.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #12
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

last night I spent the night in the woods (a creek to be exact) because howie(my step dad) hit me and made fun of me I started a little fire and caught cray fish and cooked them (kinda like shrimp) and made a little lean to and I liked it I think I will do it again I felt so free and it felt like no one was in charge of me My mom said not to do it again because it scared her cuz I just said I was going for a bike ride and when my mom told him not to hit me he raised his hand to hit her so I tackled him down but he hasent done anything since and I think this might be the end of it that would make me so happy

Quote:
Oh yes it is.
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:42 PM   #13
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

I hope its the end. Be strong

Josh

Old November 21st, 2006, 01:11 PM   #14
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

apparently its not he hit me yesterday because I went to phone someone and he was on the phone I didint know but I said sorry and hung up then went to my room he came in with a broom stick and started beating on me and he broke my glasses

Quote:
Oh yes it is.
Old November 21st, 2006, 01:47 PM   #15
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

I'm so sorry this is happening to you
~hug~
You don't deserve this
nobody does

All I can say is keep trying
tell the police
tell your dad
your dad should be able to take your custody papers to court
at your age
in Canada anyway
your allowed to chose which parent you want to be with

Tell the police what hes doing to you and your mum
tell your real dad whats going on
call 911 when it happens

Were here for you okay
always
Old December 6th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #16
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

He was yelling at my mom and I punched him in the solar plexis and he went down then I kicked him in the face and I think I broke his nose I beat him till my mom pulled me off its weird its like the tables have turned until he gets home I dont know what to do Oh and I didint just do this because he yelled at my mom but because he just makes a mess and He makes me clean up the house every day witch is ok I guess but then he critasizes my work and also he called my mom a "FAT COW" thats when I lost it im going to kill him im really not kidding its eaither me or him I am going to kill myself or him I CANT TAKE IT

Quote:
Oh yes it is.

Last edited by Jordo; December 6th, 2006 at 04:45 PM.
Old December 7th, 2006, 12:03 PM   #17
Barelythere
Member++

hey huni,
im sorry to hear he is still being a twat, are you ok? why was he yelling at your mom, is she ok? well done with the standing up to him! thats kewl, i hope you didnt get in to much trouble for it, whats bn happening since your last post?
are you ok, what happened when he came home??
i hope you are safe, well as safe as you can be huni, stay strong
xxx

Old February 1st, 2007, 12:10 AM   #18
The Resurrected One
Banned

Name: Johnny K

call ze cops. Don't kill him or yourself. Either the cops, or some...counselor people.
Old July 10th, 2007, 10:13 AM   #19
heartagram72

heartagram72's Forum Picture

GET A BIG ASS KNIFE, OR A BIG ASS GUN
JUST THREATEN THE SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKING ASSHOLE.
----OR----
TELL UR DAD.
tell ur dad to stand by the door.
ur run out
ur step dad asshole dumb fucking bitch comes after u. ur dad beats the shit out of him

~xXx for life~

"Behind your eyes, I see nothing, but fucking lies"

Old July 10th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #20
ThatCanadianGuy
Awesome Poster

ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture

Name: James

Good job kickin' the shit outta that asshole! However, killing yourself (OR HIM) will only cause more problems (such as pain in those you love, over your death or a prison sentence). I suggest that you invest in some self-defense training (hey, you may be getting stronger every day, but if he's still bigger than you, this'll help). That way, you can "take care of things" if he ever starts up. Keep doin' this and the whole situation will turn around. HE will be AFRAID of YOU! Then he'll give you and your mom the respect you both deserve (unless HE wants another beating ) ! I hope everything works out anyway. Good Luck!!

Oh and here's a link to some self defense videos I have used (against assholes at my school) that are pretty fun to watch too (like knocking the person out, pulling down there pants, and playing "hide the spice bottle" !!! ).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rQVaTEPOsTA

that's part 1. Just watch that till part 11 and NEVER let him touch you again!
Closed Thread