Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 11th, 2019, 07:34 PM   #161
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zika View Post
Why not??
I don't think our moderators would like it very much.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 05:30 AM   #162
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zika View Post
Why not??
Because it's from one of those puberty threads, and I doubt they would appreciate if I spoke about that in this particular one.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 06:33 AM   #163
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Okay serious question because of that part of the forum.

In your opinion, would it serve VT community to post real scientific research articles (things that research foundations have done, or universities) with regards to sexual topics, like the orgasm response or the psychological effects of sexual behaviors or trauma.

Is VT ready for sex ed, advanced edition or would it devolve into an immature inappropriate mess?

Would you be ready for those conversations personally?
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 06:46 AM   #164
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
Okay serious question because of that part of the forum.

In your opinion, would it serve VT community to post real scientific research articles (things that research foundations have done, or universities) with regards to sexual topics, like the orgasm response or the psychological effects of sexual behaviors or trauma.

Is VT ready for sex ed, advanced edition or would it devolve into an immature inappropriate mess?

Would you be ready for those conversations personally?
That's a good question. Personally I think it would be worth a try, but like you said, there's a chance it would devolve into immature stuff eventually.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 06:52 AM   #165
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultost View Post
That's a good question. Personally I think it would be worth a try, but like you said, there's a chance it would devolve into immature stuff eventually.
17-18-19 are still teenage years that DO overlap with some of the most sexually exploratory years of the majority of every generation.

I think itís worth discussing, but with a stricter set of rules than what puberty 101 operates with now. As I can tell that from recent posts, many associations about their bodyís sexual response is linked with feeling dirty or shameful about the response, basically defensive walls go up, which can hurt self-image and relationships openness with partners whom one might really care about but feel in fear of judgment. And guys need to also know what to medically expect is okay and not freak out too, cuz when they freak out, sometimes it causes us to freak out.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 06:54 AM   #166
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
17-18-19 are still teenage years that DO overlap with some of the most sexually exploratory years of the majority of every generation.

I think itís worth discussing, but with a stricter set of rules than what puberty 101 operates with now. As I can tell that from recent posts, many associations about their bodyís sexual response is linked with feeling dirty or shameful about the response, basically defensive walls go up, which can hurt self-image and relationships openness with partners whom one might really care about but feel in fear of judgment. And guys need to also know what to medically expect is okay and not freak out too, cuz when they freak out, sometimes it causes us to freak out.
Yeah there would have to be some more restrictions for staying on topic and such, but without going full Nazi.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 07:00 AM   #167
Uniquemind
VT Lover
 
Join Date: April 1, 2015
Location: USA
Gender: Other
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultost View Post
Yeah there would have to be some more restrictions for staying on topic and such, but without going full Nazi.
I think there should be tonal rule. Like word your posts and responses as if you were talking to a doctor, or your parents about sexual-medical type questions.

Some of the more interesting studies Iíve read, were research on orgasm responses, on individuals with spinal cord issues; either from sports accidents or car crashes, or disease or birth defects. Because the medical and psychological need for the research was looking to solve mental distress in patients who felt lesser or sexually broken as people; and therefore depressed about life.

The subject matter can be discussed in a mature way, but it has to be like a science project type of discussion.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 08:50 AM   #168
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
I think there should be tonal rule. Like word your posts and responses as if you were talking to a doctor, or your parents about sexual-medical type questions.

Some of the more interesting studies Iíve read, were research on orgasm responses, on individuals with spinal cord issues; either from sports accidents or car crashes, or disease or birth defects. Because the medical and psychological need for the research was looking to solve mental distress in patients who felt lesser or sexually broken as people; and therefore depressed about life.

The subject matter can be discussed in a mature way, but it has to be like a science project type of discussion.
I do like the idea, but I'm not sure it would work here. When it gets that technical, it's probably best to ask actual professionals to get a clear answer rather than suggestions from "the man on the street", so to speak.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2019, 05:04 PM   #169
Zika
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 17, 2018
Location: the sweet spot
Gender: Cisgender Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultost View Post
Because it's from one of those puberty threads, and I doubt they would appreciate if I spoke about that in this particular one.
Oh, about other things eaten at the movies. yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
Okay serious question because of that part of the forum.

In your opinion, would it serve VT community to post real scientific research articles (things that research foundations have done, or universities) with regards to sexual topics, like the orgasm response or the psychological effects of sexual behaviors or trauma.

Is VT ready for sex ed, advanced edition or would it devolve into an immature inappropriate mess?

Would you be ready for those conversations personally?
What would be the purpose of it? For information or conversation?

From the scientific studies I've read (just a handful of them), they're quite long, very detailed with a lot of reference to statistics most of us don't understand and they're usually very narrow in scope; not general information about what happens during sex.

I'm all for disseminating information, but I'm not sure this would serve a purpose to our age group.
Could you give an example or two of studies you'd consider posting?

Is this something you're thinking of doing as a new membership group, or in the common forums?
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2019, 03:58 AM   #170
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zika View Post
Oh, about other things eaten at the movies. yeah


Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2019, 04:15 PM   #171
karacoustic
Awesome Poster
 
karacoustic's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kara
Join Date: December 10, 2018
Location: Midwest Girl
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Hi Anita!

How would you do on Masterchef?

So long and thanks for all the fish!
karacoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2019, 04:32 PM   #172
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karacoustic View Post
Hi Anita!

How would you do on Masterchef?
I think I'd do pretty good in individual challenges, but I'd suck at those moments where they're split up in teams. I'm a lousy team player.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Likes: (1)
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2019, 04:14 PM   #173
karacoustic
Awesome Poster
 
karacoustic's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kara
Join Date: December 10, 2018
Location: Midwest Girl
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Hi Anita!

I love your new sig. Did you come up with that yourself?

So long and thanks for all the fish!
Likes: (1)
karacoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2019, 04:20 PM   #174
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karacoustic View Post
Hi Anita!

I love your new sig. Did you come up with that yourself?
Hey there!

Thanks! Yeah, the thought struck me recently when I saw this bingo ad on TV featuring a parrot named Polly, so I decided to share my thoughts as a signature. xD

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Likes: (1)
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2019, 02:40 PM   #175
InternetTeen
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: July 22, 2017
Location: England
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Can you ignore this question cuz it's useless?
InternetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2019, 05:40 PM   #176
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetTeen View Post
Can you ignore this question cuz it's useless?
Well, since I have no idea what the question is about, then I have no choice.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2019, 04:12 PM   #177
karacoustic
Awesome Poster
 
karacoustic's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kara
Join Date: December 10, 2018
Location: Midwest Girl
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Hi Anita!

Any trips to the beach planned this summer?

So long and thanks for all the fish!
karacoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2019, 04:40 PM   #178
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karacoustic View Post
Hi Anita!

Any trips to the beach planned this summer?
Hi there.

Yeah if the weather allows it we'll take a trip sometime next weekend.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Likes: (1)
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 09:53 AM   #179
karacoustic
Awesome Poster
 
karacoustic's Forum Picture
 
Name: Kara
Join Date: December 10, 2018
Location: Midwest Girl
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Hi Anita!

What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?

So long and thanks for all the fish!
karacoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2019, 11:29 AM   #180
Pultost
Mushroom Lover
 
Pultost's Forum Picture
 
Name: Anita
Join Date: May 15, 2018
Location: Norway
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: Anita is up for interrogation!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karacoustic View Post
Hi Anita!

What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?
Hi again.

I think that'll have to be parrots, they're colourful and fun.

Only in The Sims do they chop lettuce and tomatoes when making a P&J sandwich.
Likes: (1)
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2019
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org