Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 23rd, 2006, 10:34 AM   #1
the_hope_house

Unhappy How to tell if he likes me

Ok I've asked this question before I think, but I have new things to say and ask. Here it goes:

I met this guy at this music boarding school. I had a little crush on him but he was so shy I thought he didn't like me. Or maybe he did. One time I caught him looking at me out of the corner of my eye. Sometimes he would catch me talking about him to one of my friends and he'd just sit there and stare at me. I think he was nervous? I thought he didn't like me because he never talked to me, so before I knew it I also had a little crush on his friend, who spoke to me often and seemed like he was interested. Then my crush left school and gave me his music book, which was really expensive. And now we're going to college together next year. I tried to call him and get help, because he's a year older than me and we play the same instrument. So I called to get help from him about the school that I would be attending. When he do talk, I make him laugh without knowing it and I can hear him smile when he speaks. He doesn't answer the phone that much, and soon I got the impression that he just didn't like me. So I stopped calling him for the fear of irritating him. Him and I both know this other boy who used to go to boarding school with us too. I called his friend for help and confessed that I thought I was irritating the both of them. My friend laughed a little and said "I don't think you could do that." Maybe my friend knows something I dont about how my crush feels about me? The both of them go to school together and next year I will be joining them. Does this guy like me? He's so confusing I can't tell. One moment he's talking to me and laughing, the next he won't answer my calls and seems like he dissapeared. What do I do?

Alannah
the_hope_house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2006, 11:27 AM   #2
mr_smite1
Banned

mr_smite1's Forum Picture

Default Re: How to tell if he likes me

I suggest you just b urself. If he does like you then you will know about it. If he glances over and looks you in the eye whilst smiling and holds his gaze for about 1/2 second. Then u r in. If he looks at you like he pity's you, then ur out.

If u wanna rele seduce him, wear something seductive and provocative. You say he dis-appears, make yourself noticed 2 him. With the calls make it sound interesting. When you meet him remember 2 do the bum wiggle

If u just wanna find out how he feels. Get sum1 he/they know to go covert and just try and get their m8 to stealthily find out how they both feel. I hope i have been some help. good luck
mr_smite1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2006, 07:51 PM   #3
the_hope_house

I don't want to show off my skin. If I dress provocitavely, all he'll notice is my body, when I really want him to notice me, the person underneath all of that. But thanks for the other advice.

Alannah
the_hope_house is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2006, 08:16 PM   #4
Rooster

Rooster's Forum Picture

Uh, ya dressing like a penny hooker is... just plain slutty at best. The best you can do is to ask him if you see him, or ya, get someone to find out. Just remember to just say what you have to say, and no less and no more. Us guys aren't good at angles.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2006, 08:26 PM   #5
LIsailer19
Member++

LIsailer19's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_hope_house
I don't want to show off my skin. If I dress provocitavely, all he'll notice is my body, when I really want him to notice me, the person underneath all of that. But thanks for the other advice.
I know that you want him to notice your personatility, but coming from a guy, i can tell you that guys almost always notice looks before personality. when a guy thinks a girl is hot, he will usually go from there. as a guy, i almost always notice body before personality. but thats just me, some guys dont care about looks. if you know he is the kind of guy that cares about looks though, i can tell you it would be really hard to get anywhere without wearing attractive clothing, nice hair, etc... (all of which i'm sure you have ) You dont even have to wear some provactive, "slut suit," just something that looks good and you feel comftorable in. and trust me, if he really likes you, he will make an effort to find what kind of a person you are no matter what you look like. if you need anymore advice you can PM me. hope i helped and good luck
LIsailer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2006, 08:27 PM   #6
LIsailer19
Member++

LIsailer19's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster
Us guys aren't good at angles.
lol, so true hahahaha
LIsailer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #7
Rooster

Rooster's Forum Picture

Yup, keep it simple. Personally, I do prefer personality over looks. If I were you, I would rather test HIS presonality by approaching him as your outward appearance typically is. You can't possibly have a good relationship based on skin and sin. You need to be comfortable enough with yourself and show him that. Dudes respect that kind of strength. If you can show that you are that confident, he will be more up front with you. You just gotta loosen him up.
Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2006, 02:54 AM   #8
mr_smite1
Banned

If u wanna show ur personality, say something witty and dont become false though! it will mess you up if you do become false
Old July 15th, 2006, 06:03 PM   #9
Chimunculus

Being somebody that's had many crushes before, I must say that guys give off mixed signals; especially if they're naturally just big flirts. They can be wicked confusing, so one thing they do or say could mean the complete opposite.
Chimunculus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17th, 2006, 02:41 PM   #10
mr_smite1
Banned

Fair enough, but sum guys r just lookin 4 sex