Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 8th, 2006, 07:27 AM   #1
what789

Default Is masterbating/sex a sin??????

I was wondering if masterbating and sex is a sin or not. What can you do to stop masterbating?
Old February 8th, 2006, 07:31 AM   #2
ThePhantom
Awesome Poster

ThePhantom's Forum Picture

Sex is obviousley not a sin or else all of man would be going to hell..adam and eve? And for the masturbation thing, there are many debtates.

Go Here *Clicky*

And make your own views.

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/Phantomsig.png
Gay. Vegetarian. Atheist.
www.alexoxford.com
Private message me for cognitive therapy.
I am going to major in social psychology.
*Like What i have to say? Click the scale to the left!*
Old February 8th, 2006, 08:00 AM   #3
what789

When i meant sex, I meant sex before marraige with different girls.
Old February 8th, 2006, 08:05 AM   #4
WelshLad
Awesome Poster

Most modern christians and jews believe in sex before marriage (not sure about other faiths). I have no relgion and i'm for it.
Old February 8th, 2006, 11:20 AM   #5
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster

BillyWitchDoctor.com's Forum Picture

there are all different kinds of ways to look at it. some people say that you will rot in hell if you have sex before marrige but others say that its ok. i am a religious christian and i see no problem having sex b4 marrige. again for masturbation, people use religion to try and make people not masturbate saying that god hates people who masturbate but i dont listen to them.i beleive that if god gave us our bodies as we have them, then he intended for us to find different uses/things to do with them and that a creator who loves its creation so much wouldnt punish it for all of eternity if it did something wrong in its eyes
Old February 8th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #6
kda2011
Awesome Poster

It depends on your religion... The bibles never says to do it or not to do it... So.. it depends on your morals/ethics
Old February 8th, 2006, 08:00 PM   #7
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kda2011
It depends on your religion... The bibles never says to do it or not to do it... So.. it depends on your morals/ethics
the bible does comment on it.

your a big boy/girl, you know the difference between right and wrong, if you think its wrong, don't do it, if you think its not that big of a deal do it. "hint" "hint" its not that big of a deal, just use protection, and make sure you don't let people take advantage of you or hurt you. You are your own person and you lead your own path.[img][/img]

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
Old February 8th, 2006, 08:25 PM   #8
what789

well what can you do to stop masterbating??
Old February 8th, 2006, 08:28 PM   #9
Just...Will
Awesome Poster

Just...Will's Forum Picture

Try taking up a new hobby or start taking an extra class. It's difficult to do.

-WILL

Je vais t'aime toujours.
Meme si tu ne m'aimes pas.
Rappeles-tu toujours ca.
Llama.

http://stardate.org/nightsky/moon/moon13.gif
Old February 8th, 2006, 08:38 PM   #10
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by what789
well what can you do to stop masterbating??
whats wrong with masterbating, its not a bad thing its natural, instintive, nobody teaches you have, you just do it, its not wrong, its normal.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
Old February 8th, 2006, 09:04 PM   #11
what789

I don't want to masterbate cause i do it 4times a day. I spend so much time doing it. Even my schudle is busy i seems to masterbate. But the most problem is my penis is red and it's ashley and it hurt like crap everything i do it.
Old February 8th, 2006, 09:22 PM   #12
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture

It depends on your religion. I am Jewish and masterbation, sex b4 marage, and being gay is accepted. I am not gay i am just stating that the jewish religion doesnt care.

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
Old February 9th, 2006, 05:07 AM   #13
madman321

u cant stop muhohaha

madmad this is my tag (tag)
Old February 9th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #14
meatball3

Location: Beverly, Massachusetts, USA born in San Jose, Costa Rica the greatest place on Earth
Default Re: Is masterbating/sex a sin??????

Quote:
Originally Posted by what789
I was wondering if masterbating and sex is a sin or not. What can you do to stop masterbating?
everyone has there own beliefs. u can what u want. if u want to maturbate and have sex before marraige, u can do that. If u don't, then dont. its ur choice.
Old February 9th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #15
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster

BillyWitchDoctor.com's Forum Picture

i used to try to refrain from masturbation because i thought i was sinning, and that is the only thing i dislike about all religion: people sometimes take it to the extreme of stressing themselves not to do something in fear that if they were to do it, they would be turned away by their god. live your life happily and dont stress over small things such as this
Old February 10th, 2006, 03:44 AM   #16
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

Here's how I see it. There's things you need, your brain tells you you need it so the signal is extremely strong.

Take hunger for example. When you're hungry, you can be having the most fun in your life-but, you'll still eventually(usually almost imediately) make your way to the fridge/store/what-have-you because the signal is so strong.

Same thing with sex, your brain tells you you NEED to do this because repopullating is a good thing and one of the reasons you're on the world for. So, it's such a strong signal that people that can't get their hands on a wo/man(or choose not to) just masturbate to soothe the signal.

That's my point of view, more science then religion however.

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre
Old February 12th, 2006, 07:19 AM   #17
Moender Chitzus

Moender Chitzus's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
Quote:

your a big boy/girl, you know the difference between right and wrong, if you think its wrong, don't do it, if you think its not that big of a deal do it. "hint" "hint" its not that big of a deal, just use protection, and make sure you don't let people take advantage of you or hurt you. You are your own person and you lead your own path.[img][/img]
if bible is the truth then you must _NOT DO YOUR OWN DECISISIONS_
people who say that they are christians and yet still dont care for ANYTHING that is said in bible and instead just make up rules from it..
Christians without faith should just quit the damn religion
Old February 12th, 2006, 11:37 PM   #18
serial-killa

serial-killa's Forum Picture

i can't, nor can anyone else in the world, justly tell you what's morally right or wrong only you can decide that for yourself if it's your religious beliefe then i would go with it's wrong.

Gott weiß ich will kein Engel sein.
Old February 13th, 2006, 07:14 AM   #19
Zevi

It only is when I do it ^^;
Old February 13th, 2006, 11:41 AM   #20
kolte

kolte's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moender Chitzus
Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
Quote:

if bible is the truth then you must _NOT DO YOUR OWN DECISISIONS_
people who say that they are christians and yet still dont care for ANYTHING that is said in bible and instead just make up rules from it..
Christians without faith should just quit the damn religion
if you don' t mind, I'm going to use this.........horrible comment in the debate form, because I don't want to be off topic, so you can meet me and defend yourself in the debates, or watch as hundreds of teens sully your good name.