Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 23rd, 2019, 10:12 PM   #1
CaliGirl15
Junior Member+

CaliGirl15's Forum Picture

Name: Megan
Default Terminator

Did anyone see the preview drop today for the new Terminator movie???? It looks so good!! I havenít seen all of them, I think I saw 2-4 but missed the first and 5th movies. It looks like this movie is closely related to the 2nd movie because the original Sarah Conner is back
CaliGirl15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:50 AM   #2
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita
Default Re: Terminator

I saw it, definitely looking forward to the movie.

Give me pizza covered in pineapple. Give me burgers loaded with pickles. Give me a steak burned to rubber and drowned in ketchup. I'll eat it all and sing hallelujah. But I'm begging you. Please don't serve me tuna. I'm a human being, not a cat.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:06 AM   #3
TheSmokingMan
Great Poster

TheSmokingMan's Forum Picture

Name: Caleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGirl15 View Post
Did anyone see the preview drop today for the new Terminator movie???? It looks so good!! I havenít seen all of them, I think I saw 2-4 but missed the first and 5th movies. It looks like this movie is closely related to the 2nd movie because the original Sarah Conner is back
I hated the new Halloween with all the retconning going on, and I'm nervous that the Terminator movies will also fall into that trap.
The 2nd one is one of the best action movies ever made, and the first one is very groundbreaking. But some of the sequels are garbage.
TheSmokingMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM   #4
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSmokingMan View Post
I hated the new Halloween with all the retconning going on, and I'm nervous that the Terminator movies will also fall into that trap.
The 2nd one is one of the best action movies ever made, and the first one is very groundbreaking. But some of the sequels are garbage.
I'm probably the only one who actually enjoyed the previous one. xD

Give me pizza covered in pineapple. Give me burgers loaded with pickles. Give me a steak burned to rubber and drowned in ketchup. I'll eat it all and sing hallelujah. But I'm begging you. Please don't serve me tuna. I'm a human being, not a cat.
Old Yesterday, 12:00 PM   #5
karacoustic
Awesome Poster

karacoustic's Forum Picture

Name: Kara

Yea it looks good!! @CaliGirl15 definitely check out the first one when you get a chance. It holds up pretty well. Well maybe not the special effects at the end which are kinda rough. but yea it adds some context to T2 about why Sarah is so freakin terrified of Arnold at first!!

So long and thanks for all the fish!
karacoustic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM   #6
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

I agree with @karacoustic , you should absolutely see the first one. It's different from the others since it's not non stop action and explosions left and right, it's more like a horror film and a bit more slow paced, while it gets more tense throughout.

Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM   #7
LiberalTurboprop
Member++

LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

Name: Connor

Hopefully, it's good. Terminator 1 is good and 2 is great but none of the sequels have been that good.
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:46 PM   #8
Ashley2004
Nice Poster

Ashley2004's Forum Picture

Name: Ashley

The first 2 were good but it got stupid after that. I'll probably pass although I didn't see the trailer yet.
Ashley2004 is online now   Reply With Quote