Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 12th, 2007, 03:54 PM   #421
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: Word by Word

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Letís go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 04:01 PM   #422
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Malcolm Tucker's Forum Picture

Name: Mal

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very

"[...] I mean the guy is an epic fuck-up. Heís so dense that light bends around him."
Malcolm Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 04:05 PM   #423
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly
Hauptmann Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2007, 04:27 PM   #424
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving

~Adam~
Letís go
Old November 13th, 2007, 02:31 AM   #425
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken

"[...] I mean the guy is an epic fuck-up. Heís so dense that light bends around him."
Old November 13th, 2007, 10:19 AM   #426
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru

Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which
Hauptmann Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 03:53 PM   #427
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats

~Adam~
Letís go
Old November 13th, 2007, 05:23 PM   #428
Silverfist64
Nice Poster

Silverfist64's Forum Picture

Name: Kevin

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum

Kevin
"It is hard for an ape to believe he descended from man"
Silverfist64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2007, 07:18 PM   #429
thesonicguy
Banned

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake
thesonicguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 01:53 AM   #430
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with

Old November 14th, 2007, 03:50 PM   #431
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles

~Adam~
Letís go
Old November 14th, 2007, 04:51 PM   #432
RaisingSand
Awesome Poster

Name: Lauren.

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but

~~ LAUREN ~~

A word is just a word, until you mean what you say. And love isn't love until you give it away ... shine a light, send it on.
RaisingSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2007, 04:53 PM   #433
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't

~Adam~
Letís go
Old November 15th, 2007, 01:59 PM   #434
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have

Old November 15th, 2007, 03:39 PM   #435
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have any

~Adam~
Letís go
Old November 15th, 2007, 03:49 PM   #436
thesonicguy
Banned

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have any diet
Old November 15th, 2007, 03:59 PM   #437
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have any diet[ary] supplements

(diet didn't make sense there, the []'s indicate that I added it to have it make some sense, the next person who copies should get rid of the brackets ([]'s).)

~Adam~
Letís go
Old November 15th, 2007, 04:37 PM   #438
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have any dietary supplements because

Last edited by Underground_Network; November 15th, 2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: BRACKETS!!
Old November 15th, 2007, 04:44 PM   #439
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the islamic language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have any dietary supplements because of

~Adam~
Letís go
Old November 15th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #440
thesonicguy
Banned

Our second penguin likes cheddar cheese which smells like frozen toads legs despite the stupid monkey that does not seem to masturbate during the hibernation orgasm theme although the intoxicated bunny is very hyper and understands the Islamics language while deeply in love with my very ugly, banana-craving chicken which eats cum cake with sprinkles but can't have any dietary supplements because of hers