Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 24th, 2005, 05:08 PM   #1
Abd123
Banned
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Default America is a shithole

America is such a shithole because of it's people:

'oh wow look at us we live in the "greatest" country in the world we were first to the moon and our armed forces are the best.'

If the 'greatest' country in the world is so great why were they crippled after sept 11th ?? o.k 3000 people were killed... so ?? about 320,000,000 people die a day. Let me put that into math form to see the overall effect on the world


3000 divided by 320,000,000 = 9.375 x 10 ^-6



next topic "we were first to the moon"

no you wern't recent scientific evideb#nce has proven man has never walked on the moon


finally " our armed forces are the best"

Yes, because they did such a good job in catching Osamma Bin Laden that they decided to skip the end of one war and just jump straight to Iraq and a lot of good they've done there. So there you go. Anyone who disagrees has the right to suck my dick.
Abd123 is offline  
Old July 24th, 2005, 05:17 PM   #2
kolte
I am: I am
 
kolte's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 31, 2005
Location: usa
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Default

What is the relevent topic. I'm sorry if the death of 3000 people did'nt make you a little sad. The people in the rest of the world make me sad too. But to know that many of our family members spent their last secondes in an airplane calling their families and crying for their mother. Its strange that you don't care. What is it with you people and the moon. If we did'nt go, who cares, it still is a good acomplishment. Dont you think that, seeing as how russia was competing, if the film was fake then they wouold have said somthing. I as well am happy we have the best troops, by far, then any other country in the world. We may not have found one guy in a world of 7 billion citizens. How tragic. Lets seeyou find him. I think we did a good job in our search.


""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
kolte is offline  
Old July 24th, 2005, 05:22 PM   #3
nwshc
Banned
 
nwshc's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Location: With yo moma
Default Re: America is a shithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd123
America is such a shithole because of it's people:

'oh wow look at us we live in the "greatest" country in the world we were first to the moon and our armed forces are the best.'

If the 'greatest' country in the world is so great why were they crippled after sept 11th ?? o.k 3000 people were killed... so ?? about 320,000,000 people die a day. Let me put that into math form to see the overall effect on the world


3000 divided by 320,000,000 = 9.375 x 10 ^-6



next topic "we were first to the moon"

no you wern't recent scientific evideb#nce has proven man has never walked on the moon


finally " our armed forces are the best"

Yes, because they did such a good job in catching Osamma Bin Laden that they decided to skip the end of one war and just jump straight to Iraq and a lot of good they've done there. So there you go. Anyone who disagrees has the right to suck my dick.
Once again, you have proved that you are the biggest loser in the world.
If you dont believe we landed on the moon, you are an idiot.
nwshc is offline  
Old July 24th, 2005, 05:25 PM   #4
Abd123
Banned
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by koler
What is the relevent topic. I'm sorry if the death of 3000 people did'nt make you a little sad. The people in the rest of the world make me sad too. But to know that many of our family members spent their last secondes in an airplane calling their families and crying for their mother. Its strange that you don't care. What is it with you people and the moon. If we did'nt go, who cares, it still is a good acomplishment. Dont you think that, seeing as how russia was competing, if the film was fake then they wouold have said somthing. I as well am happy we have the best troops, by far, then any other country in the world. We may not have found one guy in a world of 7 billion citizens. How tragic. Lets seeyou find him. I think we did a good job in our search.

You say our. Well knowing America and all the Interbreeding and pussy hippies who think that we are all brothers and sisters you're probably right

so by your definition a good job is bombing some empty hills lie to the public and why you're at it just kill some innocent people

If we didn't go it's still a good acomoplishment ok so lying is a good acomplishment. so a murderer who kills someone then says he didn't is a good acomplisher ? I'd hate to be on trial if you were on the jury
Abd123 is offline  
Old July 24th, 2005, 05:30 PM   #5
nwshc
Banned
 
nwshc's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Location: With yo moma
Default

If you are going to post here, come up with some information that isnt just out of your ass, k?
Posting "America sucks" is not highly thought of around here.
You must back up with evidence, which you have lacked to do. All you have really done is rant on how you hate america, and finding the worst posible ways to prove it.
nwshc is offline  
Old July 24th, 2005, 05:43 PM   #6
Abd123
Banned
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
If you are going to post here, come up with some information that isnt just out of your ass, k?
Posting "America sucks" is not highly thought of around here.
You must back up with evidence, which you have lacked to do. All you have really done is rant on how you hate america, and finding the worst posible ways to prove it.
Is this not highly thought of because you all submit blindly to the governments will and bend over so Bush can cum over you and then fist you?? Or is it because you love yourself ?

I have give evidence read it tosser
Abd123 is offline  
Old July 24th, 2005, 05:51 PM   #7
nwshc
Banned
 
nwshc's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Location: With yo moma
Default

Such ignorance.
nwshc is offline  
Old July 24th, 2005, 09:09 PM   #8
Dante
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default

Abd123 you're an idiot.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline  
Old July 25th, 2005, 01:47 AM   #9
Anonymous
Unregistered
 
Default Re: America is a shithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd123
America is such a shithole because of it's people:

'oh wow look at us we live in the "greatest" country in the world we were first to the moon and our armed forces are the best.'

If the 'greatest' country in the world is so great why were they crippled after sept 11th ?? o.k 3000 people were killed... so ?? about 320,000,000 people die a day. Let me put that into math form to see the overall effect on the world


3000 divided by 320,000,000 = 9.375 x 10 ^-6



next topic "we were first to the moon"

no you wern't recent scientific evideb#nce has proven man has never walked on the moon


finally " our armed forces are the best"

Yes, because they did such a good job in catching Osamma Bin Laden that they decided to skip the end of one war and just jump straight to Iraq and a lot of good they've done there. So there you go. Anyone who disagrees has the right to suck my dick.
You are funny. This is the greatest satire I've read.

Dante, you said it.

-Ekia

P.S. If you don't know what a satire is, which I believe due to the fact that your intellectual capacity is very low or you have refused to expand your knowledge, a satire is a story or book that makes fun of the "problems" of the time they are written. They usually surround political problems.
 
Old July 25th, 2005, 05:28 AM   #10
Abd123
Banned
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante
Abd123 you're an idiot.
Thank you. Have your neucles' finaly been able to decode that. I was waiting for it.
Abd123 is offline  
Old July 25th, 2005, 05:46 AM   #11
Ravenous
Unregistered
 
Default

Nick, I believe the moon landing was faked, Does that make me an idiot?
 
Old July 25th, 2005, 07:41 AM   #12
redcar
Retired Administrator
 
redcar's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 15, 2004
Location: Ireland
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 20
Default Re: America is a shithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd123
America is such a shithole because of it's people:

'oh wow look at us we live in the "greatest" country in the world we were first to the moon and our armed forces are the best.'

If the 'greatest' country in the world is so great why were they crippled after sept 11th ?? o.k 3000 people were killed... so ?? about 320,000,000 people die a day. Let me put that into math form to see the overall effect on the world


3000 divided by 320,000,000 = 9.375 x 10 ^-6



next topic "we were first to the moon"

no you wern't recent scientific evideb#nce has proven man has never walked on the moon


finally " our armed forces are the best"

Yes, because they did such a good job in catching Osamma Bin Laden that they decided to skip the end of one war and just jump straight to Iraq and a lot of good they've done there. So there you go. Anyone who disagrees has the right to suck my dick.

lol why am i not suprised that its you who is spouting all this shit

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline  
Old July 25th, 2005, 04:25 PM   #13
nwshc
Banned
 
nwshc's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 27, 2005
Location: With yo moma
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitcherz
Nick, I believe the moon landing was faked, Does that make me an idiot?
It does not make you an idiot, but believing that, in my eyes, is idiotic.
nwshc is offline  
Old July 25th, 2005, 06:35 PM   #14
kevin
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: August 7, 2004
Location: NY USA
Default Re: America is a shithole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd123
America is such a shithole because of it's people:

'oh wow look at us we live in the "greatest" country in the world we were first to the moon and our armed forces are the best.'

If the 'greatest' country in the world is so great why were they crippled after sept 11th ?? o.k 3000 people were killed... so ?? about 320,000,000 people die a day. Let me put that into math form to see the overall effect on the world


3000 divided by 320,000,000 = 9.375 x 10 ^-6



next topic "we were first to the moon"

no you wern't recent scientific evideb#nce has proven man has never walked on the moon


finally " our armed forces are the best"

Yes, because they did such a good job in catching Osamma Bin Laden that they decided to skip the end of one war and just jump straight to Iraq and a lot of good they've done there. So there you go. Anyone who disagrees has the right to suck my dick.
topic 1:
BECAUSE IT WAS A DAMN TERRORIST ATTACK MORON! And they were huge monuments!

topic 2:
Ok were the first to land on the moon and walk in the moons atmosphere, same pride

topic 3:
And, it's not like other countries are looking for bin laden And were doing better than any country who cares, at all. And actually we've rescued millions of people from corruption in iraq, so even if I do have the right to suck your dick I think I'll pass.
kevin is offline  
Old July 25th, 2005, 09:41 PM   #15
serial-thrilla
VT Lover
 
Join Date: February 5, 2005
Location: Ontario Canada
Gender: Male
Default

k guys you should really stop replying to this, he just wanted to make people mad and post things back and your giving him what he wants.
serial-thrilla is offline  
Old July 26th, 2005, 08:30 AM   #16
Abd123
Banned
 
Join Date: June 30, 2005
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial-thrilla
k guys you should really stop replying to this, he just wanted to make people mad and post things back and your giving him what he wants.
Finaly. Someone who isn't stupid. You're playing into my hands just as you did with the terrorists... well done retards
Abd123 is offline  
Old July 26th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #17
///James///
VT Lover
 
///James///'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: August 18, 2004
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Default

sigh im locking too much recently (2 is a max in one day!)

James Has Left this place for a while...or for good. Time will tell.
Please visit StapleClock a new site for teens, run by teens.


leep, Little Three Eyes
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../icon276fu.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...mikeyav3xq.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...s/icon87if.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eypokey7ad.gif

The Crush is kinda over, but still the diary lives on, and is really interesing! GO TO IT!
The Gay Bar Diary only on VT!!

I LOVE RUDI SOOO MUCH


Feelin Gay??
||||||||||||||||||
///James/// is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org