Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 15th, 2015, 01:04 PM   #1
Professional Russian
VTs official redneck

Professional Russian's Forum Picture

Name: Bert
Default Im fucking loosing it.

im pretty sure this is my first time posting in this forum....wow with all my years here theres always a first. anyways im fucking loosing it. in the past 2 weeks ive broken down cried somewhere probably between 20 times. the most recent being right now. i dont know how much more of this i can take. the only reason im holding on to life is because of one person and shes in the same boat i am right now. and this is one of things on the list is her. i made a promise to her when we first started talking and i found out about her problems. I promised this girl that id always be here for her and id stick with her through thick and thin. whether she had a bf or not i promised id be there and with her recent break up shes been depressed over it ofcourse but last night was the first time i saw how about it was she cried in my arms for half an hour straight. idnt say anything and just cried. i actualy ended up crying with her im pretty sure she didnt notice but i did, and when i got home after that i totally lost and took my anger for her ex out on my phone so its broken. and i know shes still loosing it right now and i guarentee shes tried texting me only to get no response because its broken and its really messing with my head that im breaking one of the most important promises to the most important person in my life right now and leaving her breaking down with no one to be there for her. between that, my dad constantly calling me a fat useless life form, and the constant shit i get at school im really starting to loose it. i really dont know how much of this i can take. i jst cant anymore its so much to handle not to mention the recent suicide we had here i just cant take it. theres nothing left to live for except her and if it gets any worse she wont be here anymore and if i loose her i guarentee ill end up dead somewhere. i just dont know how to handle it. i havent been this depressed for probably a year and a half or 2. and ive come along way since then. this is all just so hard for me to comprehend and i dont even know how to word. ill just leave it at that becaus ei can barely type now. just if anyone knows anything i should do just say it please im loosing it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aotearoa View Post
What a fuckin miracle.
Professional Russian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2015, 01:12 PM   #2
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

Default Re: Im fucking loosing it.

I have no advice overly but I'm always here to vent to if you need it.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Ask // Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2015, 02:58 PM   #3
Vermilion
Awesome Poster

Vermilion's Forum Picture

Name: ....

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I know from one of your post's about the suicide, I remember you saying he's brave for doing it pulling the trigger / taking the pills I hope you don't get to that point. If you can see a doctor and just say it how it is. I'd hate to see/hear nothing from you then hear you've done something drastic. Keep your head up high. Message me if you want to talk more I'll be happy to talk
Vermilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2015, 05:32 PM   #4
Professional Russian
VTs official redneck

Professional Russian's Forum Picture

Name: Bert

Quote:
Originally Posted by twin View Post
I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I know from one of your post's about the suicide, I remember you saying he's brave for doing it pulling the trigger / taking the pills I hope you don't get to that point. If you can see a doctor and just say it how it is. I'd hate to see/hear nothing from you then hear you've done something drastic. Keep your head up high. Message me if you want to talk more I'll be happy to talk
I won't do it. I cant. I've tried so you don't have to worry about that but I'll still be in this hell called life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aotearoa View Post
What a fuckin miracle.
Professional Russian is offline   Reply With Quote