Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 23rd, 2015, 01:04 PM   #1
Lottie

Lottie's Forum Picture

Name: Lottie
Default how many things?

Does anyone ever feel like every single little thing in life is going wrong all at the same time?

My life is a mess at the moment and i dont see how it could get better. Id list all the things but i think it would go on forever.
Lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2015, 04:29 PM   #2
qwfoi

Default Re: how many things?

Yea i think the majority of people on VT have had this or have it (some more than others) and i know it feels awful but we're all on the same boat really. If i could give you some advice it would be to just do what you want to: express yourself . Listen to music, make music, or anything that makes you happy. For every sad thing in your life try to do something happy to match it if you can, think about good things . I hope this helped but i really wanted to say something but i dont think i got the words out quite right but don't listen to sad music or things like that because that just makes it worse. I used to do that and it just doesn't get you anywhere. i hope this was alright.
qwfoi is offline   Reply With Quote