Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 9th, 2015, 10:19 AM   #1
Lottie

Lottie's Forum Picture

Name: Lottie
Default I think I must be the worst person on the planet.

I'm feeling so fed up and really annoyed with myself. I never learn to keep my big mouth shut and now everything is really messed up.

I got expelled and I don't know what to do. My foster mum is so mad at me and now I'm waiting for her husband to get home so they can decide what to do. I think they are gonna send me away, they came close before. I dont fit in anywhere.

I know I'm a mess and I cant do anything right but I dont mean to it just sorta happens.

A few weeks ago my friend had a small party at her house and we had a bit to drink and then a bit to smoke but her parents came in and we were in big trouble. After that she wouldn't talk to me. Then today we had a lesson where a copper came in to talk about drugs and when he asked if anyone had any experiences wit them she made some comment about me being a stoner. I flipped out and shouted at her saying that she knew what it was like to be stoned too. I got chucked out the lesson and sent to the head of year who called me rude and blah and said that I had run out of chances and wasnt welcome in the school anymore.

Life is just total shit and I feel like giving up. Theres nothing I can do right
Lottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2015, 11:24 AM   #2
Uranus
VT Lover

Uranus's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas (Yung Merk)
Default Re: I think I must be the worst person on the planet.

I'm so sorry about this. I really truly am. It must be very difficult for you right now. I can't imagine what it'd be like to be expelled from school and being sent away to a complete different home. Don't blame yourself. Remember that we here at VT are always here for you whenever you need us.

#ThugLife
Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2015, 11:38 AM   #3
Excalibur

Excalibur's Forum Picture

Name: Tom

First of all, I am sincerely sorry. It must be extremely hard for you. Second of all, you are NOT, in any way, shape, or form, the worst person, even in your city. I don't know your religion or what you believe in, but you were made for a purpose. You were made just the way you are, and you didn't happen just by a mistake or by chance. You are meaningful. You are important. Just think about it, there are literally billions of living organisms whose only purpose in life is to KEEP YOU ALIVE. And you DO fit in. It may not seem like it at the moment, but trust me, it's not you, it's them. If they got a problem with you, they can go fuck themselves. There is nothing wrong with you, you're not the worst person at all, and it gets so much better. Hope this helps, good luck mate. Stay strong.

~Cali
Excalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2015, 03:39 PM   #4
Lottie

Lottie's Forum Picture

Thanks guys.

They are letting me stay until my social worker can find me another family, but dunno what school I will go to. I dont even know if I will be near my boyf.

Typho I dont think I was expelled just coz of that, I got in trouble a lot and i think this was just too much. And they are only foster parents so I guess they can do what they want.

Feeling so shitty, I miss my mum, but they wont let me go back to her. I wish I could disappear forever!
Old February 17th, 2015, 08:09 AM   #5
Lottie

Lottie's Forum Picture

Just to let you all know that things are okay...ish! I am moving in with another family at the end of the week and starting at a new school on Monday. They don't live too far so hopefully I will still get to see Ashton. Feeling much better about everything now and am determined not to mess things up this time! Thanks to everyone who has been so nice to me
Old February 19th, 2015, 05:43 PM   #6
Lottie

Lottie's Forum Picture

So nervous right now. Moving day os tomorrow, im hoping this works out
Old February 19th, 2015, 10:40 PM   #7
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

no matter what, you are not the worst person in the world

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote