Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 13th, 2006, 12:24 PM   #1
Urinalkid707

Default Hurts really bad!!

So, TWO nights ago I was at a pool party at my friends and I had been flirting with this girl pretty steady through the evening. Well, when we all got in the hot tub, she started to touch my penis, and I started to rub her clit, and it was all good, nobody noticed, and it was fun. But then it started to hurt. And I looked down and I could see red, through the light in the tub, and jumped out. I didn't even care if people saw and it was really embarrassing. But besides me humiliating the girl and myself, my penis bled really strong for like two hours after. It still really hurts, but I don't exactly want to tell anyone the story, even the doctor. What should I do?
Old May 13th, 2006, 01:27 PM   #2
Glasgow
Banned

Default Re: Hurts really bad!!

:S Ouch, were you bleeding through the tip (hole) or just on the shaft? And also she may have cut your dick somehow which caused it to bleed, and the clorene is strong in hot tubs, so that would cause it to hurt badly. Anyways answer my first quesition and how old r u?
Old May 13th, 2006, 07:39 PM   #3
Elscire
VT Lover

Elscire's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0mpu73rfr34k
:S Ouch, were you bleeding through the tip (hole) or just on the shaft? And also she may have cut your dick somehow which caused it to bleed, and the clorene is strong in hot tubs, so that would cause it to hurt badly. Anyways answer my first quesition and how old r u?
ouch! how does she do that to you? if she was able to cut you, you should be able to feel it. it could also be the chlorine that can cut you too. for some reason chlorine can be really strong that itself can burn your skin off, especially your penis. like one time while i was swimming in a friends pool, both of my toes started to bleed. my friend's pool had too much chlorine XD
Old May 14th, 2006, 04:47 AM   #4
Fruitloop0111

Fruitloop0111's Forum Picture

see a doc man, idk wether normal or not - could have been friction burn!

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...cf6c/event.png

VIVA LIFE

VIVA AUSTRALIA

VIVA FOOTBALL

WHO ARE THE RED ARROWS YOU ASK???

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/75330/red_arrows/

FIND OUT!
Old May 14th, 2006, 06:21 AM   #5
DouggyO.o
The Forgotten One

DouggyO.o's Forum Picture

Name: Doug

if that was friticion u had to have been going really really really reall etc..hard u need to see a doctor
Old May 14th, 2006, 10:36 AM   #6
/\X_x/\_strange_/\x_X/\

/\X_x/\_strange_/\x_X/\'s Forum Picture

well um.. maybe she did cut it somehow maybe with her fingernails, or you might have gotten some chlorine into your urethra

just being myself...
...just being strange
x_X

i need love...
Old May 14th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #7
BillyWitchDoctor.com
Great Poster

BillyWitchDoctor.com's Forum Picture

she probably cut u w/ her fingernails and u didnt realize the pain because u were having fun etc and ur mind didnt really pick it up. and chlorine in hot tubs is very high so that could affect the skin that's already broken making it bleed more and sting more. id, at the very least, let ur penis "rest" for a while as in dont masturbate, when u shower be gentle w/ it etc. was it bleeding out the urethra or just a cut on the shaft? if it doesnt appear to be getting better in about 3 days u reallly should go to the doctor because bleeding down ther eisnt a good sign
Old May 14th, 2006, 08:22 PM   #8
Urinalkid707

Well, you see I'm uncut, and I think she didn't know, and she pulled back the skin really hard. We we're pretty wasted though, so that could've been it. Either way, I don't think she knew what she was doing. Anyways I went to the doctor and he sewed me up good. good fuckin thing I was put out. I had to go to prom on friday and I think I re-opened it. It was fucking embarrassing because the girl who I went with kept on trying to get me dance. Anyhow, I probably shouldn't have even gone...
Old May 14th, 2006, 11:14 PM   #9
TeenInNeed

TeenInNeed's Forum Picture

Name: Kevin

hmm well really there shouldnt be any chlorine in a hottub. I have one. Your supposed to use bromine not chlorine for hottubs. So maybe she did pull the skin back too much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm always wrong and your
always right, if i say your right then what?

Old May 15th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #10
NebariBeauty
Junior Member+

NebariBeauty's Forum Picture

Heres the deal the chlorine did not "cut" you. and chlorine will not "burn" through your skin. the bleading toes person was probably in the pool a long time. and the toes normally have a lot of extra skin, but when your in water for a long time it weakens less elastic skin, like toes and fingers. and then scraped it on the pools bottom. you can use chlorine or bromine in a hot tub or a pool there are lots of configurations. Usually pools use a halogen to sanitize water. if you havn't had a lot of experience with sex she may very well have pulled too hard. even if you are uncut though it should retract all the way eventually. Once your completely healed try retracting it as much as you can without too much pain. eventually it will retract all the way with no problems.
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:45 AM   #11
kolte
I am: I am

kolte's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by farscaperkevin
Heres the deal the chlorine did not "cut" you. and chlorine will not "burn" through your skin. the bleading toes person was probably in the pool a long time. and the toes normally have a lot of extra skin, but when your in water for a long time it weakens less elastic skin, like toes and fingers. and then scraped it on the pools bottom. you can use chlorine or bromine in a hot tub or a pool there are lots of configurations. Usually pools use a halogen to sanitize water. if you havn't had a lot of experience with sex she may very well have pulled too hard. even if you are uncut though it should retract all the way eventually. Once your completely healed try retracting it as much as you can without too much pain. eventually it will retract all the way with no problems.
thank god, I thought everyone had lost there minds.
I mean, fuck, those were some shit answers.

she prolly pulled back too hard.
it stung because it fucking cut you and the chlorine burns in cuts.
your toes were bleeding becasue you were in the pool for hours and you were walking on the bottem thus cutting the pads of your toes.

anywho, yeah, if you don't know the answer........I wouldnt answer the question.......seriously, don't just talk all the bullshit when you don't know what your saying.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #12
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

finally someone with a brain! i was going to suggest that she may have cut you with a fingernail or ring or something like that, and that the chlorine burns like fuck in cuts (i know) and if your foreskin is too tight and it doesnt retract all the way then she might have pulled it too far, so if it is too tight then pull it back but not so much it hurts, do that slightly more each time and eventually it should go back
Old May 19th, 2006, 05:11 AM   #13
TeenInNeed

TeenInNeed's Forum Picture

... i didn't say it was chlorine that cut him, but yes it burns. I said she prolly pulled back too far. Work on it though.

If I'm always wrong and your
always right, if i say your right then what?

Old January 15th, 2008, 02:05 AM   #14
sabin22

Name: sabin

ya th chlorine probably caused it 2 hurt but i'd sse a doc
Old January 15th, 2008, 07:01 AM   #15
Gavin
Awesome Poster

Gavin's Forum Picture

you dont think he would of seen a doctor after 2 years

Bumped
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:10 AM   #16
The Golden God

all in all with your last post it seems like your ok jus work it so its loose
Old January 15th, 2008, 11:45 AM   #17
Patchy
Former G-Mod

Patchy's Forum Picture

it was probably the clorine or the high pressure water jets hitting ur penis really hard.

- Patrick
(The Ginger Scot!)

~Laura was here~
Old January 15th, 2008, 12:13 PM   #18
monkshood

monkshood's Forum Picture

guys this is a year and something old.. by now he's fine (I hope) so this is pintless... request lock please
Old January 15th, 2008, 12:47 PM   #19
Malcolm Tucker
VT Lover

Malcolm Tucker's Forum Picture

Name: Mal

Quote:
Originally Posted by question View Post
guys this is a year and something old.. by now he's fine (I hope) so this is pintless... request lock please
Little note. (Dont tell me if I'm out of place here) But from past experiences it is more reliable to press the red scales in a thread on a bumped post, rather than to bump it further by doing this.

"[...] I mean the guy is an epic fuck-up. Hes so dense that light bends around him."
Old January 15th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #20
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Old thread, .

If a thread needs locking, please report posts .