Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 13th, 2015, 08:04 PM   #1
queenofcontrariety
Member++

queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture

Name: Haley
Default Anxiety taking over my life again

First off, I want to say hello to everyone who might remember me and apologize for being very spotty in my involvement here. It seems like I only appear in times of crisis for myself, and that's v selfish, but I'll address that another time.

I CANNOT FUNCTION. I've started stress starving again. My tremors (I look like I've been possessed) have been hit or miss, either I have like 16 or none in a day. Everything has been triggering me lately. I can barely have people talk to me, I'm a social pariah, I wish I didn't have to go to school. I hate being home because I feel my violent tendencies getting worse. I feel like a complete mess... I got into my dream college, it's the first thing I've been genuinely happy about in years. I'm still going to therapy once a month to try and work through things and I was doing really well, but the last couple weeks everything has fallen apart.

And if anyone wonders my exact subset of anxiety, my psychologist said I fit the qualities of PTSD, only I haven't had anything overly traumatic in my opinion. I just don't know where to go from here...

Feel free to PM me at any point
Also known as the girl no one can say it better than

queenofcontrariety is offline   Reply With Quote