Waiting's Forum Picture

Default my councillor

my councillor discharged me the other day
because he thinks im okay now
i never told him about myself harm
increasing drug abuse
my increasing drinking or anything like that
he was boring, old and didnt understand me
i didnt like talking to him because he was just so, far away from reality for what its liek for a kid nowadays
i dunno
he wasnt a man that understood children
but now im just/if nto more messed up as before
i dont know
what do ya reckon i should do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2005, 06:38 PM   #2
///James///
VT Lover

///James///'s Forum Picture

stop before its too late

try thinking of where each action will lead you, dont just think this wil make me happy for now, think that this might fuck me up even more

sorry i cudnt be of better help

wish i cud do more

James Has Left this place for a while...or for good. Time will tell.
Please visit StapleClock a new site for teens, run by teens.

leep, Little Three Eyes
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../icon276fu.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...mikeyav3xq.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...s/icon87if.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eypokey7ad.gif

The Crush is kinda over, but still the diary lives on, and is really interesing! GO TO IT!
The Gay Bar Diary only on VT!!

I LOVE RUDI SOOO MUCH

Feelin Gay??
||||||||||||||||||
///James/// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2005, 08:37 PM   #3
Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Patch, if you are having more difficulty in life, then you should try to get a better counselor - one who will understand you for who you really are. Perhaps a younger one, or just one that has a brain, eh?

But nonetheless, I know you're have some issues to be worked on, and you know it too. Please seek someone that can work with you. If you can't, then at least talk to me. OK?

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2005, 09:32 AM   #4
Lost_and_fallen
Member++

Lost_and_fallen's Forum Picture

Maybe you should try and work this one out yourself?
Take all the support you need from your friends - I'm sure they're more than willing to help you - and work through the self harm, the drinking, the drug abuse.
That way, you're self reliant, you're in control and it's you that made this change in your lifestyle. If you can help yourself this time, perhaps if you have a problem in future it'll be easier to sort out independantly.
You could always give it a shot and if you feel you're getting no where, get a new councillor, someone you feel you understands better.
Hope everything works out ok

*...All the possibility and promise just weighs on me so heavily...*
Lost_and_fallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2005, 08:34 PM   #5
JackAT

I think you should tell the guy about what's up with you. Maybe he understands more than you think. Perhaps it seemed he's not a good counsellor because he didn't have all the facts. To help you solve the problem, he has to know the problem.

Ever heard the expression, "I can't help you until you help me help you"?

That sounds wrong, but I think you know what I'm tryin' to say.

Maybe you're right. Maybe he doesn't understand the pressures and stresses of being an adolescent in 2005, but in my opinion you didn't really give the guy a fair chance.

Anyways, as far as your drug use and drinking, I'm assuming you're doing those things to get away, right? Seems like it, considering you're going to a counsellor and those activities are coupled with self-mutilation. If you're just doing it for fun, then I'd think you can "just stop." But when it's a real problem or an actual addiction, it's rare that a body can go cold turkey without some major help.

I suggest getting your stuff sorted out. Figure out what you care about and how you're going to preserve those things (do you care about your health?). Figure out who's looking out for you and look to them for help. Stick with them. And I mean who really cares about you. Not just who appears to care about you. It takes some serious analysis to figure that out, but it's worth it to figure out who your true friends are. Figure out what's good for you and what's bad for you (I'm not talking about drugs are bad, exercise is good; I'm talking about all of your life habits) and make the decisions you know you have to make. That's my advice.

There comes a time in all of our lives that we must not only make the decision between what is easy and what is right, but more importantly, we must do what is right.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_...ltiple_orgasms Men can experience multiple orgasms.

god im gay
JackAT is offline   Reply With Quote