Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 28th, 2008, 11:57 AM   #1
juliocesarchavezthe4th
Great Poster

Default Addiction and weight loss

i didnt know what to title it haha. and ways if you are some one who wants to loose weight its truthfully not that hard. u might be thinking im different but, i cant loose it no matter what i do. i use to think about loosing weight all the time ever sense i was ten. at 10yr old i weight 190 at about 5'6. when i was in 7th grade so about 12-13 i weighed about 270 around 5'10. at the end of 11grade in about the end of April end beginning of may i was 333 at 6'1 really tired of knowing that i was fat as hell i decided that i was going to put up with it any more...

Then several chain of events happened, coincidently my mom bought a scale around that time, I also got a job as a dishwasher (which is an rather highly active job), The online computer game that i was absolutely addicted to (runescape) had some things going on with it so i quit for a while, then the last thing was that i met an old friend that had moved away a few years ago.

A week after i got my job my mom bought the scale for our bath room. i hadn't weighed my self in i while so i thought i might step on the sob just for fun, what i saw wasn't even close to hilarious i weighed in at 333. very mad i didnt use it till about 2 weeks later. thought it must have been broken it said i was now 320. By the time i guit my job i weight about 310 around when i met my friend cote. Cote and i were redicoulsly close friends always use to hang out to gether and go swimming and alot of other highly active things. so yes after he moved again i just have been staying active and watching what i eat meaning i dont between meals and things of that nature.

From the end of April till now i have lost about 70-75 lbs. To sum it all up the way i did it was watched my calorie intake, weighed my self overy other day, exersized almost every day by swimming, walking and other things that burn calories.

One things to watch out for is drinks some drinks like orange juice sobe things like that also have alot of calories as well and alcohol 150 cals per beer and 150 a shot

Hope this helps

Devman
juliocesarchavezthe4th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 02:19 PM   #2
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Addiction and weight loss

Congrats on losing the weight!

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael
thesphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 04:56 PM   #3
iJack
VT Lover

good job
iJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 06:22 PM   #4
Zephyr
Retired Administrator

Zephyr's Forum Picture

Name: Steph

Congrats hun,
That's really awesome = )

So if you care to find me, look to the western sky.
As someone told me lately, everyone deserves a chance to fly.

✯ Alis Volat Propriis ✯
Zephyr is offline   Reply With Quote