Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 30th, 2019, 10:25 PM   #1
Dotrider

Name: Xavier :p most people I meet online call me Rider though
Default New Intro for the New me ( a bit lengthy but an interesting read IG)

First Name: Xavier
Orientation: Gay
Religion: Agnostic
Do you have any siblings?: Yes, an older sister and a younger spoiled sister.
If so, how old? My Older sibling is 25 and younger is 15
You guys have a good relationship? It's pretty good, we have a group chat, "Three Mustketeers"
Do you have any pets?: A dog, he's half Shih tzu and terrier. He's 15 and dying of a hernia he's too old to get it surgically removed so he's on pain meds and is doing well.
What are some of your hobbies? I like playing video games a lot on my PC, I like playing music on several instruments but I'm lazy so I don't ever make the time or effort to do it. I also love writing but again, don't make the time/effort.
What are some of your talents? Extraordinarily horrible at math, I dont know how I passed all of my classes and finished my math requirements before grade 12. (I sound like im exagerating but i really dont understand ANYTHING going on in math class)
What makes you happy on a bad day? Sounds really depressing but simply talking to a friend, of which I have none. I recently switched schools not that the 'friends' I had at my other school were my friends. Only 1 of them texted me after I switched in the middle of the year without notice.
What do you do on rainy days? It doesnt rain much in my state but when it does it's generally bad so I stay indoors.
What grade/year/etc are you in? Grade 12 in HS
You receive good grades? Nope, AVG student with High goals
What's your career path? I want to be a Doctor or follow something regarding International Politics but I have terrible Social Skills
What are some other interests of yours? I'm interested in Politics and Learning Foreign Languages. Some that I already have under my belt are Chinese and Afrikaans
What is your favorite thing to do? Admiring the little things in life. I once spent nearly an hour at Wendys staring at the sky listening to some chill music. Ever since I've switched schools I've had a lot of free time. My New school is pretty much smooth sailing so I get a lot of free time to myself. Lots of time to think and simply witness the world.
What is your least favorite thing to do? Work, extremely allergic. Deadly in fact
What's your favorite food? I can't think of one
What's your favorite drink? Water
Who would you like to meet living or dead? I'd love to meet. after some thought the President, I think we'd have a very productive conversation and it'd be an overall cool experience to have
Who is your idol? HauteLeMode
What is your favorite band? Korn, I've been listening since my mom gave me her mp3 player when I was in grade 2 or 1
What is your favorite song? I cried listening to A Little Happiness Hebe Tien
How did you find this site? I cant remember
What made you want to join? I first initally joined because I was insecure about myself and wanted to see how other people were doing to fix their issues/ deal with their lives. I joined several forums and developed my soon to be addiction for reddit. I still am really insecure. It's been 2 months at my new school I havent spoken to anyone outside the people in my 2nd and 5th hour classes. I think I'm just looking for that moment of inspiration to hit me when I finally grab my life by the balls and finally do what I want. When in reality I can and should be doing that now I' make barriers for myself.
Dotrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2019, 10:30 PM   #2
RyanIsGay24
Awesome Poster

RyanIsGay24's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan
Default Re: New Intro for the New me ( a bit lengthy but an interesting read IG)

Welcome Xavier, it’s amazing to meet u!!

We real cool. We
Left school. We
Lurk late. We
Strike straight. We
Sing sin. We
Thin gin. We
Jazz June. We
Die soon
RyanIsGay24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2019, 12:17 PM   #3
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: New Intro for the New me ( a bit lengthy but an interesting read IG)

Welcome
U have a lot of interesting things that
u excel in Strive on accomplishing the
goals that u speak about and do some
thing that will gain not only u but other
people well.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2019, 12:30 PM   #4
Natacha
Awesome Poster

Natacha's Forum Picture

Name: Natacha

Great opening Xavier Welcome. By telling all of that about your self, you probably don't have to post anything else in here
Natacha is offline   Reply With Quote