Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 21st, 2011, 01:18 AM   #1
Wildflower

Wildflower's Forum Picture

Name: Emily
Default My story ...

About 6 months ago, my boyfriend [now ex] told me I was bigger than what he liked and I was a size 2. So I obsessed over it , tried everything and it never worked so I finally became so it obsessed it turned in to anorexia , it got so bad at my worst I was only eating 300 calories a day or less. I finally got some treatment, but I'm still recovery , but lately I'm not doing so well I'm very close to relapsing, I'm only eating about 600 calories a day and I'm terrified. : (
Wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:42 AM   #2
restricted NA
Member++

Name: N.A.
Default Re: My story ...

Size 2 he wasn't satisfied with wow kind of a jerk ( no offense) , that small enough if not the perfect size. Just have hope in yourself you can do it. 600 calories is really low you should at least eat 1800-2000 calories. Maybe to get your appetite up maybe make your own food for a while, for some reason it makes it taste better. Maybe pack a bag of assorted ( peanuts, cashew,walnuts, pecans) have good calorie amount because you need to eat more, good source of protein and they taste yummy.Good luck you are really strong for going through all this, your perfect just the way you are good luck
restricted NA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:44 AM   #3
Wildflower

Wildflower's Forum Picture

Name: Emily

Thank you so much, I might just try that , it sounds better just thinking about it , and he really was a jerk so no offense taken & thanks again. (:
Wildflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2011, 01:45 AM   #4
restricted NA
Member++

Name: N.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildflower View Post
Thank you so much, I might just try that , it sounds better just thinking about it , and he really was a jerk so no offense taken & thanks again. (:
your welcome glad i could help
restricted NA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:17 AM   #5
Null

Null's Forum Picture

That dude was a dick, a relationship is about accepting each other, not suggesting/demanding changes to fit their desires. It especially sucks that it was on the topic of weight wich is already a problem without a peer telling you that you arent good enough as you are.
Good luck to you.

I dont think "Am I normal?" is a great question. I think it should be your life goal to be different(not weirdly of course) and unique in your own way. stand out. be yourself.
Null is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:34 AM   #6
Triceratops
VT Lover

Wow size 2? That's a size 6 over here in the UK and that's known as the "overly skinny" size which - contrary to what your ex thinks - most guys hate here. He was probably saying it to spite you, or if not then he really is an idiot.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM   #7
bleedoutlove
Member+

Please try and overcome this - have a goal, work towards it, take little steps and I promise you'll get there in the end. Try having good protein and a balanced diet, but if you really don't eat one day and really feel you can't, ice cream helps. I'm not even joking, sometimes ice cream can help...and toast. Toast with butter cut into squares.

Feel free to PM me about anything
bleedoutlove is offline   Reply With Quote