Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 1st, 2018, 11:20 PM   #1
Nokia_2002

Default Semen Toilet Plume

Hello,
I do have an OCD regarding semen contamination. Before I was able to directly ejaculate into the toilet bowl, thinking this was a very clean way to dispose of semen. Then just flush.
However I only recently found out that when we flush the toilet small particles of what is inside get in the air, landing on everything in proximity to the toilet.
Now I am disgusted so much by myself, for doing this and I am not sure whether it is okay to keep doing it this way.
I close the lid now, but it is not air tight, so stuff still comes out.
Should I just ignore the semen in the toilet landing on me and everything nearby? Are other guys ejaculating directly into the toilet bowl and then just flushing?

I feel moral obligation to make sure no semen lands on anything.

Thank you
Nokia_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:27 AM   #2
breaux
Member++

breaux's Forum Picture

Default Re: Semen Toilet Plume

Simple solution could be to just ejaculate on a piece of paper, fold it and flush it..
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2018, 08:40 AM   #3
Kieran2001
Member+

Kieran2001's Forum Picture

Name: Kieran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nights View Post
Simple solution could be to just ejaculate on a piece of paper, fold it and flush it..
Agreed

17 Years Old | Gay & Autistic | Ask Me Anything | Message Me Anytime - No Question is to Awkward
Kieran2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:57 AM   #4
Pultost
Awesome Poster

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita

I understand it's easier said than done, but try not to overthink it too much. Just catch your load in some toilet paper and flush it. And wash your hands when you're done, of course.

Sushi is for people who can't afford a stove.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 04:19 PM   #5
Ben99

Name: Ben

The thing is, whenever you flush the toilet, tiny particles of urine would also go everywhere and to me, thats no different than semen in this context. Remember, its just tiny particles. Its basically impossible to see these particles. You are fine.
Ben99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2018, 10:09 PM   #6
Nokia_2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben99 View Post
The thing is, whenever you flush the toilet, tiny particles of urine would also go everywhere and to me, thats no different than semen in this context. Remember, its just tiny particles. Its basically impossible to see these particles. You are fine.
I guess you are right, of course that makes sense, I presume no other boys even think about it and they experience 0 guilt about having some of their semen on just about everything in proximity to the toilet. I hope I get over it soon !
Nokia_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 8th, 2018, 09:12 PM   #7
Hermes
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokia_2002 View Post
Should I just ignore the semen in the toilet landing on me and everything nearby? Are other guys ejaculating directly into the toilet bowl and then just flushing?
I know there are other guys on here who do ejaculate into the toilet but I don't believe it is the most common way and those who do it that way are the ones that are a bit more concerned about being clean and not leaving any evidence than is typical and that's before getting into worrying about this plume.

Guys mainly seem to be split between those who aim into a tissue/clothing/towel and those who let it land on them first, usually stomach/chest, and then wipe up at the end.

Obviously you can find ways that would seem to confine it a bit better before flushing but you have acknowledged in a previous post, and by posting another similar thread in the sub-forum for OCD, that this is an OCD issue. It is not a condition I am that familiar with but it does seem you should be at least answering the question of your therapist whether changing your actions to accommodate your irrational fears is the answer. Surely the idea is to get rid of the irrational fears so your actions can be normal?

I think you need to tackle this with your therapist because otherwise how will you ever have a normal sex life. Penetrative sex involves putting your semen into another person and non-penetrative sex often involves your partner getting it on them and maybe some on you too.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2018, 06:56 PM   #8
kryptonite
Member++

Can you close the lid before flushing?
kryptonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 29th, 2018, 09:11 AM   #9
NoLimitGuy

If you are worried about semen particles flying on you out of flushing toilet, remember, shit and piss particles travel in air as well... That is quite weird thing to worry about. We live in enviroment consisting out of thousands and millions of different particles - dust, chemical coumpunds, bacterias, viruses etc. If you start thinking about all that then would simply go crazy and just found some rope and tree... Remember to wash your hands after toilet with soap and you will be fine...
NoLimitGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 12th, 2018, 04:52 PM   #10
StonyBJ

StonyBJ's Forum Picture

Closing the leed before flushing is a good decision
StonyBJ is offline   Reply With Quote