Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2008, 10:58 AM   #641
Serenity
Banned
 
Name: Valerie
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Location: PA
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 12
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Oooooooooh!
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2008, 11:18 AM   #642
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil
 
Sugaree's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matty
Join Date: August 1, 2007
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Yup crashing and burning


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2008, 03:27 PM   #643
japanman
Awesome Poster
 
japanman's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jacob
Join Date: January 24, 2008
Location: U.S.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

lo nice one


"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes." Ichigo
"I'm depressed...might as well make a snow angel."
THE DOG - Mathew
japanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 07:30 AM   #644
Aηdy
Banned
 
Aηdy's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andy
Join Date: July 19, 2005
Location: England
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

I found this quite funny lol...

Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM   #645
Serenity
Banned
 
Name: Valerie
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Location: PA
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 12
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 01:46 PM   #646
Mzor203
VT Lover
 
Name: Rex
Join Date: February 28, 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Lol, I wonder which one that could be!
Mzor203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:36 PM   #647
The Batman
Banned
 
Name: Thomdam
Join Date: November 13, 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 19
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

seriously which one is it
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:37 PM   #648
theOperaGhost
Banned
 
Join Date: December 21, 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 9
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

The seven dwarves went to the Vatican and when the Pope aswered the door, Dopey stepped forward: "Your Excellency," he said. "I wonder if you could tell me if there are any dwarf nuns in Rome?"
"No Dopey, there aren't," the Pope replied.
Behind Dopey, the six dwarves started to titter.
"Well, are there any dwarf nuns in Italy?" Dopey persisted
"No, none in Italy," the Pope answered a little more sternly.
A few of the dwarves now began to laugh more openly.
"Well, are there any dwarf nuns in Europe?"
This time the Pope was much more firm. "Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe."
By this point, all the dwarves were laughing aloud and rolling around the ground.
"Pope," Dopey demanded. "Are there any dwarf nuns in the whole world?"
"No Dopey," the Pope snapped. "There are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."
Whereupon the six dwarves started jumping up and down chanting, "Dopey fucked a penguin! Dopey fucked a penguin!"

yeah so I got this from a book and I just thought it was frickin hilarious.
theOperaGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2008, 02:46 PM   #649
japanman
Awesome Poster
 
japanman's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jacob
Join Date: January 24, 2008
Location: U.S.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
awwww look at the wittle cats wait theres a spie hmm ahhh a dog get him out lol they are so cute look at the chiwawa its a cute little puppy aww and the fat cat looks ute too but those two ohter cats are skinney there fore i dont like them hmf i only like the cute chiwaw and the cute fat cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by thePianoMan View Post
The seven dwarves went to the Vatican and when the Pope aswered the door, Dopey stepped forward: "Your Excellency," he said. "I wonder if you could tell me if there are any dwarf nuns in Rome?"
"No Dopey, there aren't," the Pope replied.
Behind Dopey, the six dwarves started to titter.
"Well, are there any dwarf nuns in Italy?" Dopey persisted
"No, none in Italy," the Pope answered a little more sternly.
A few of the dwarves now began to laugh more openly.
"Well, are there any dwarf nuns in Europe?"
This time the Pope was much more firm. "Dopey, there are no dwarf nuns in Europe."
By this point, all the dwarves were laughing aloud and rolling around the ground.
"Pope," Dopey demanded. "Are there any dwarf nuns in the whole world?"
"No Dopey," the Pope snapped. "There are no dwarf nuns anywhere in the world."
Whereupon the six dwarves started jumping up and down chanting, "Dopey fucked a penguin! Dopey fucked a penguin!"

yeah so I got this from a book and I just thought it was frickin hilarious.
rofl dopey fucked a penguin lol thats a good one


"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes." Ichigo
"I'm depressed...might as well make a snow angel."
THE DOG - Mathew
japanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2008, 04:37 PM   #650
Mzor203
VT Lover
 
Name: Rex
Join Date: February 28, 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

I have one.


There was a class of kindergarteners having class one day, and they were playing a game where the teacher would hold up a picture of an animal and the kids would shout out what it was. So the teacher held up a picture of a cat.
"What animal is this?" she asked the class.
"Oh," said one of the kids, "It's a cat."
"Good," said the teacher, and then she held up a picture of a dog. "What animal is this?"
"That's a dog!" yelled out one of the kids.
"Okay, what's this one?" The teacher said, holding up a picture of a deer.
Everyone in the class was silent.
"No one knows what this is?" the teacher asked. They all shook their heads.
"Okay, I'll give you a hint," said the teacher. "It's what your mom calls your dad."
"Oh, I know," said one of the kids. "It's a horny bastard!"
Mzor203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2008, 04:46 PM   #651
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero
 
Underground_Network's Forum Picture
 
Name: Adam
Join Date: February 3, 2007
Location: Somewhere over a tainted rainbow.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 25
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

^^ Lmao

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2008, 05:28 PM   #652
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil
 
Sugaree's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matty
Join Date: August 1, 2007
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

lol @ that Mzor xD


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2008, 10:31 AM   #653
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles


Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2008, 01:23 PM   #654
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil
 
Sugaree's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matty
Join Date: August 1, 2007
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles



Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2008, 01:43 PM   #655
japanman
Awesome Poster
 
japanman's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jacob
Join Date: January 24, 2008
Location: U.S.
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzor View Post
I have one.


There was a class of kindergarteners having class one day, and they were playing a game where the teacher would hold up a picture of an animal and the kids would shout out what it was. So the teacher held up a picture of a cat.
"What animal is this?" she asked the class.
"Oh," said one of the kids, "It's a cat."
"Good," said the teacher, and then she held up a picture of a dog. "What animal is this?"
"That's a dog!" yelled out one of the kids.
"Okay, what's this one?" The teacher said, holding up a picture of a deer.
Everyone in the class was silent.
"No one knows what this is?" the teacher asked. They all shook their heads.
"Okay, I'll give you a hint," said the teacher. "It's what your mom calls your dad."
"Oh, I know," said one of the kids. "It's a horny bastard!"

Good one


"I ain't such a saint that I can promise to risk my life for strangers. Neither am I scum enough to sit quietly by while people are getting hurt before my eyes." Ichigo
"I'm depressed...might as well make a snow angel."
THE DOG - Mathew
japanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 03:46 AM   #656
Mzor203
VT Lover
 
Name: Rex
Join Date: February 28, 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
I don't get it. I'm just feeling slow today, I have analyzed what is happening in the picture, but I'm not seeing the humor.
Mzor203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 08:26 AM   #657
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzor View Post
I don't get it. I'm just feeling slow today, I have analyzed what is happening in the picture, but I'm not seeing the humor.
Basically, right now in America there's a financial crisis, especially in the housing market. Our Central Bank (called The Fed) is putting their focus on helping all the rich people in Wall Street and bankers rather than the average people.

So the cartoon shows The Fed rescuing all the rich people in Wall Street while leaving all the average citizens to 'drown.'

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2008, 09:41 AM   #658
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil
 
Sugaree's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matty
Join Date: August 1, 2007
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: Jokes and Riddles

Yeah I didn't get it at first, but then I noticed what it really was and finally got it xD


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 11:28 AM   #659
The Batman
Banned
 
Name: Thomdam
Join Date: November 13, 2007
Location: Missouri
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 19
Default Dear Santa...

I was on facebook and someone sent me this delightful letter.

Dear Santa,

You must be surprised that I''m writing to you today, the 26th of December.
Well, I would very much like to clear up certain things that have occurred since the beginning of the month, when, filled with illusion, I wrote you my letter. I asked for a bicycle, an electric train set, a pair of roller blades, and a football uniform.

I destroyed my brain studying the whole year. Not only was I the first in my class, but I had the best grades in the whole school.

I''m not going to lie to you, there was no one in my entire neighborhood that behaved better than me, with my parents, my brothers, my friends, and with my neighbors. I would go on errands, and even help the elderly cross the street. There was virtually nothing within reach that I would not do for humanity.

What balls do you have leaving me a fucking yo-yo, a stupid whistle and a pair of socks. What the fuck were you thinking, you fat son of a bitch, that you''ve taken me for a sucker the whole fucking year to come out with some shit like this under the tree.

As if you hadn''t fucked me enough, you gave that little bitch across the street so many toys that he can''t even walk into his house.

Please don''t let me see you trying to fit your big fat ass down my chimney next year. I''ll fuck you up. I''ll throw rocks at those stupid reindeer and scare them away so you''ll have to walk back to the fucking North Pole, just like what I have to do now since you didn't get me that fucking bike.

FUCK YOU SANTA.

Next year you''ll find out how bad I can be, you FAT-SON-OF- A-BITCH.

Sincerely,

Little Johnny
The Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #660
The Resurrected One
Banned
 
Name: Johnny K
Join Date: January 11, 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: Dear Santa...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWing_T View Post

Sincerely,

Little Johnny
For those suspicious, no, it was not me. lol
The Resurrected One is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org