Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:21 AM   #1
ailleen14
New Member
 
Name: ally
Join Date: July 23, 2018
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default what is my sexuality?

I generally am really attracted to tall muscular masculine guys. I'm attracted to hot jocks. I dream about straight sex with a guy and I've never wanted a girlfriend. I could only see myself getting serious with a guy. But I like to watch lesbian porn. As well gay porn about equally. I find female genitals to be just about as appealing or more as dick. I can masturbate to either. I've also never had sex with a guy. I have had sex I guess with a girl? I don't really get what constitutes as sex for lesbians? I went down on my friend twice who is a girl. But I actually didn't orgasm from that until like later. So idk if that counts as sex or not. The thing is I can't say I didn't like it. I actually did like eating her out that's why it happened twice Her excitement kind of made me excited. But I'd like to try things with a guy. I'd still rather have sex with a guy. Also I don't really feel lesbian because I like guys I don't generally think of females unless I'm watching porn which I prefer bi porn with a really good looking guy because that's what I'm focusing on. But at the end of the day I don't really want sex with women. The encounters I had were enjoyable but I didn't seek them out in fact my friend came onto me. She also came out to me saying she doesn't know if she's lesbian or bisexual but said she's at least 75% lesbian. Also when people talk about LGBT people in disparaging ways I don't really feel I'm apart of the community. So what sexuality am I? I generally considered myself straight. Even over this past month with the encounters but I know straight women usually don't go down on other women. Yet I don't really feel I'm bisexual either. Advice?

Last edited by ailleen14; July 28th, 2018 at 02:19 PM.
ailleen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 11:30 AM   #2
liberal raj
Member
 
liberal raj's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 23, 2017
Location: india
Gender: Male
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

May be you are a bisexual or just straight-curious.I would advice you not to jump into a conclusion very quickly.Think over this and observe your desires keenly.Best of luck.
liberal raj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:03 PM   #3
ailleen14
New Member
 
Name: ally
Join Date: July 23, 2018
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by liberal raj View Post
May be you are a bisexual or just straight-curious.I would advice you not to jump into a conclusion very quickly.Think over this and observe your desires keenly.Best of luck.
Yeah I know what I desire. I only have guy crushes. It's quite obvious because I have a hard time containing myself with guys I like. But I never feel that way with girls. I get jealous sometimes of other girls. Because I want what they have. I never look at girls in a lustful way. I do with guys though. I have a strong desire to guys that I don't have with women.
ailleen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:08 PM   #4
Katie2003
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Katelynn
Join Date: May 22, 2018
Location: very small town in rural area
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

Ally, how old are you? I doubt it's possible for any of us to positively define our sexuality when just starting out interacting sexually with other people. Experimentation is common and I've dated both girls and boys and know that I like girls the most but I would never rule out the boys. There are a wide range of possible sexual orientations, and actually there's no real need for any of us to ever make a lasting decision on that since we don't know who we might meet that we find ourselves attracted to.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:11 PM   #5
MagicGinnySurprise
Member
 
Name: Ginny
Join Date: June 28, 2018
Location: Virginia
Gender: Female
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailleen14 View Post
Yeah I know what I desire. I only have guy crushes. It's quite obvious because I have a hard time containing myself with guys I like. But I never feel that way with girls. I get jealous sometimes of other girls. Because I want what they have. I never look at girls in a lustful way. I do with guys though. I have a strong desire to guys that I don't have with women.
You're probably mostly straight. I'm the same way, even though I call myself bi when I have to put a label on it. I prefer guys, but there are things about girls that appeal to me too.

I wouldn't even worry about defining it though. I think sexuality is almost always fluid, and trying to fit yourself into a box is pointless. Just enjoy whatever type of sex you're enjoying at the moment and don't over think it.
MagicGinnySurprise is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 12:52 PM   #6
ailleen14
New Member
 
Name: ally
Join Date: July 23, 2018
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
Ally, how old are you? I doubt it's possible for any of us to positively define our sexuality when just starting out interacting sexually with other people. Experimentation is common and I've dated both girls and boys and know that I like girls the most but I would never rule out the boys. There are a wide range of possible sexual orientations, and actually there's no real need for any of us to ever make a lasting decision on that since we don't know who we might meet that we find ourselves attracted to.
I'm 14. I guess maybe I defined myself too early. Because since I was 11/12 I thought I was just straight. Honestly though I don't feel any different from my friends who are straight. I guess what's problematic is that I don't really wish to have sex or date a girl ever. So for future reference I can't see myself actually seeking to be with a woman in any way. But because of the encounter it's unusual experience for a straight woman to have.
ailleen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 01:00 PM   #7
Katie2003
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Katelynn
Join Date: May 22, 2018
Location: very small town in rural area
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailleen14 View Post
I'm 14. I guess maybe I defined myself too early. Because since I was 11/12 I thought I was just straight. Honestly though I don't feel any different from my friends who are straight. I guess what's problematic is that I don't really wish to have sex or date a girl ever. So for future reference I can't see myself actually seeking to be with a woman in any way.But because of the encounter it's unusual experience for a straight woman to have.
That's one reason I think you shouldn't need to define, if it makes you feel somehow different than what others perceive "straight" to be.

I've been blessed with a mom who is a PhD in behavioral psychology, and she told me not to be concerned, just to do what feels right and always be respectful of my body and the bodies of those I interact sexually with. She told me it is very common for young people to experiment with others of their own gender anywhere from once to multiple times, but it doesn't change their future behavior or orientation. It sounds to me like that's your situation exactly, so don't concern yourself or feel it was wrong for you to try something with your girl friend.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 01:31 PM   #8
ailleen14
New Member
 
Name: ally
Join Date: July 23, 2018
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicGinnySurprise View Post
You're probably mostly straight. I'm the same way, even though I call myself bi when I have to put a label on it. I prefer guys, but there are things about girls that appeal to me too.

I wouldn't even worry about defining it though. I think sexuality is almost always fluid, and trying to fit yourself into a box is pointless. Just enjoy whatever type of sex you're enjoying at the moment and don't over think it.
Men and women appeal to me sexually equally usually not for my own purpose everyone is attractive to someone. I am too curious and unknowledgeable to really know since I haven't been with guys... Idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie2003 View Post
That's one reason I think you shouldn't need to define, if it makes you feel somehow different than what others perceive "straight" to be.

I've been blessed with a mom who is a PhD in behavioral psychology, and she told me not to be concerned, just to do what feels right and always be respectful of my body and the bodies of those I interact sexually with. She told me it is very common for young people to experiment with others of their own gender anywhere from once to multiple times, but it doesn't change their future behavior or orientation. It sounds to me like that's your situation exactly, so don't concern yourself or feel it was wrong for you to try something with your girl friend.
Well outside of that situation I do feel like I'm straight normally I don't want to have sex with women. I am not against it either though


Please don't double post.Use the edit and/ or multi quote button next time . Thanks ~ Dalcourt

Last edited by Dalcourt; July 31st, 2018 at 09:29 AM.
ailleen14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 01:53 PM   #9
Katie2003
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Katelynn
Join Date: May 22, 2018
Location: very small town in rural area
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailleen14 View Post
Well outside of that situation I do feel like I'm straight normally I don't want to have sex with women. I am not against it either though

Ally, that sounds like it perfectly describes your feelings about yourself. Take that and run with it. You are "normal" for who Ally is today.

I hate the word "normal" by the way. I'd much rather say that you are Ally. An individual who knows how she feels. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

There's no way of predicting how any of us will feel in the future and that last sentence you wrote shows you clearly understand that.
Katie2003 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2018, 05:15 PM   #10
Shamal
Nice Poster
 
Shamal's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: July 27, 2017
Location: The Milky Way
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: what is my sexuality?

To be honest, there's no real benefit to knowing what your sexuality is in my opinion. I think that people who say they are completely straight or gay have just written off half the population just because of their biological sex. Its unlikely, in my opinion, that 3.6 or whatever it is billion people can be written off just because of that. So, you're attracted to who you're attracted to, if its a guy or a girl, it doesn't really matter what your label is. I know some people who said they were gay when dating another girl to breaking up and going to a guy and now she says she's straight. So yeh, don't worry yourself about it too much - that's why i just say I'm bi though, because it encompasses pretty much everyone.

bi - 17 - open to chat about anything
Shamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org