Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 29th, 2009, 04:39 PM   #1
Buggahh
Junior Member+

Buggahh's Forum Picture

Default After everything, i thought i was stronger then this... need help asap

It feels like im falling, I'm breaking, hitting the ground hard as people chip away at me, as parts of me fall away, as i shatter inside into a thousand pieces.Things are so bad, they always have been but i didnt think id hit the floor quite this hard, every day it takes all of my effort for me just to get out of bed but they just cant see they cant see how bad things are how hurt i am how badly im falling apart, breaking down, analysing every movement, every breath every step, every second of every day. Its driving me insane looking at the people around me knowing that im killing them as well as myself. But theyre not in anywhere near as deep as i am. I cant cope anymore I want to break free everyones asking me what i need, i dont know what i need, i dont know how to get help, how to make things better, if only i could. It feels like im dying as the parts of me break away, they die, a part of the old me gone never sure if i will ever get it back.
I have a counselling appointment in a few weeks but what do i do in the meantime i cant manage school i just cant.
It feels like its all over. Someone help me. Please.
I cant see any other way out anymore...
Buggahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Beautiful Obsession
Nice Poster

Beautiful Obsession's Forum Picture

Default Re: After everything, i thought i was stronger then this... need help asap

u shud talk to sum1 b4 councelin.. but that shud help
Beautiful Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2009, 01:28 PM   #3
Buggahh
Junior Member+

Buggahh's Forum Picture

Default Re: After everything, i thought i was stronger then this... need help asap

I know but i have noone to turn to, it takes about two weeks to get an appointment with a doctor so :/
Old April 2nd, 2009, 03:47 PM   #4
Beautiful Obsession
Nice Poster

Beautiful Obsession's Forum Picture

well wot about ur gp?
what about a close friend or a teacher?

u can speak to ur skwl counciler anytime while waiting for an appointment from ur doctor xx
Beautiful Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2009, 04:47 PM   #5
Buggahh
Junior Member+

Buggahh's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggahh View Post
I know but i have noone to turn to, it takes about two weeks to get an appointment with a doctor so :/
Hollie i said in the previous post that I couldnt go and see my doctor because it takes too long and in the first place i said that i couldnt go into school because i couldnt cope with it.

Why settle for honesty when you can breathe a perfect lie?

The closer we are to the soul the further we are from perfection.

God only takes a child when he needs an angel.
Old April 12th, 2009, 03:47 AM   #6
kika12

if you feel so bad you can go to a psychologist.it sounds like depression i hope you feel better soon
kika12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2009, 09:34 AM   #7
Triceratops
VT Lover

Okay, I know exactly how you feel as I've been through it all before.
It's hard when a previous, more happy version of you fades away and there's no possibility of getting it back, I know, I hate it. I always struggle with this.

But just ask yourself this, am I going to get through these next days being miserable and not bother trying to be positive? You are feeling full of doubts and you truly believe you can't cope. I've felt this, and I was wrong. You do break free, eventually. It takes strength and believing which you DO have, you just can't realise it yet.

After these counselling sessions, you will feel so much more postive about life. In the meantime, life isn't actually that bad, just enjoy it while you can.

Good luck <3

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Triceratops is offline   Reply With Quote