Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:15 PM   #1
Error 404
Nice Poster

Error 404's Forum Picture

Default Adiós

-Edited-

I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation begets disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C equals A, or… whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. ~DLM

Last edited by Error 404; November 25th, 2012 at 07:22 PM.
Error 404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Ryhanna
Awesome Poster

Ryhanna's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan
Default Re: Adiós

Please don't. Please.

If you're planning on committing suicide, it's not the answer. Please don't even try it. Talk to us. We're here to help you.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Ryhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 08:34 PM   #3
Error 404
Nice Poster

-Edited-

I excel at not giving a shit. Experience has taught me that interest begets expectation, and expectation begets disappointment, so the key to avoiding disappointment is to avoid interest. A equals B equals C equals A, or… whatever. I also don't have a lot of interest in being a good person or a bad person. From what I can tell, either way, you're screwed. ~DLM

Old May 22nd, 2012, 10:46 PM   #4
Thunduhbuhlt
Awesome Poster

Thunduhbuhlt's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron

Suicide is never the answer. It only makes things worse for everybody around that cares about you. Even though you may not think that people care, they do, and if you were to die, they would be sad. If you are still contemplating, then don't do it, and come to me if you need to talk.
Thunduhbuhlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:04 PM   #5
xXoblivionXx
Awkward Taco :3

xXoblivionXx's Forum Picture

Please don't do it, it's not the answer. I know everyone said that but I attempted suicide sunday night and it didn't end well. :/ please don't do this. you have helped so many people... please don't do it...
xXoblivionXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2012, 11:30 PM   #6
Ryhanna
Awesome Poster

Ryhanna's Forum Picture

Please come back online and tell me that you're okay. We're here for you. You don't have to hurt yourself.

Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:23 AM   #7
KewlKat
Member++

KewlKat's Forum Picture

Name: Lala

omg! Prince don't do it!! Losing you would be like losing a big brother!! Please!! Save yourself for the kitty!!

KewlKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:49 AM   #8
Error 404
Nice Poster

-Edited-

Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:01 PM   #9
Fractured Silhouette
Awesome Poster

Fractured Silhouette's Forum Picture

Name: Leanne

Well I sincerly hope you get the help you need and get better soon.

Fractured Silhouette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:15 PM   #10
Noxail
Member++

Noxail's Forum Picture

Name: Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
Well...as i said already, i cut the vein (tho i misspelled it)...2 more cuts on left arm, 4 on right (missed the vein there), 4 on left leg, and 3 on right.

Well it all seemed good...beside that i fucked up my bed >.>, and that it hurt like fucking hell...and after some time, the blood just stopped...lost like 2 litters of blood.So what to do?I decided to go, and "finish" the job by getting hit by a car or something...main road is like 100 meters from here.

Half way there, in just socks, i couldn't breathe, see good, and everything hurt like fucking hell...so i stopped, rested for half min, and continued.

In that time, some guy was driving fast, i got to main road, and went right in front of car (he tried to avoid me, but failed), and i got hit by a car.So i thought, thats it, finally...But I've fallen, and well, felt ok...LOL.So somehow i got up, went past that car (guy opened door and started swearing, i just showed him ,,!,,)

Truck was coming, i tried to run in front of it, but i saw him slow down, so i said, fuck it.Tried to go further, but everything just went dark, i couldn't breathe, i felt like throwing up, and I've fell down on grass (next to the road).

Everyone thought i was dead from getting hit by car, i could hear them talking...and I've heard some car coming fast, i got up (some guy, who turned out to be police man, tried to hold me), well, at that moment i didn't even notice, so i tried to hit him (BTW he is like twice bigger than me (in weight).Missed twice, but 3th one-boom, he (and pulled me with him) went to the some mud/full of water crap).

I tried to get up again, and i did, but well few seconds later, got handcuffed for hitting a cop...

Ended up with totally 30-40 stitches, and i gotta visit psychiatrist, and even maybe go to the psych. hospital...

Now at the moment i can't walk, or use arms much, but well...I'm giving up at trying to kill myself...obviously, after 3 near death experiences (2 times was dead for some time), it just ain't meant to be...

Thanks all for trying to help, i appreciate it.
I know how you feel. It can be annowing when life just won't let you die -_-'

However, I'm very very happy your safe.

I'm Holly, or Holli, which ever spelling you like.

I am Bisexual
Noxail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 05:44 PM   #11
Error 404
Nice Poster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by Error 404; July 20th, 2012 at 07:37 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 06:16 PM   #12
xXoblivionXx
Awkward Taco :3

xXoblivionXx's Forum Picture

^^ you must have some sharp fists XD
xXoblivionXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:03 PM   #13
KewlKat
Member++

KewlKat's Forum Picture

Name: Lala

I'm glad your better.. my world would suck if i won the "Last Post Wins" thread

KewlKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #14
Ryhanna
Awesome Poster

Ryhanna's Forum Picture

I'm really glad you're okay. I was really worried about you. :')

Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:55 PM   #15
Error 404
Nice Poster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old May 23rd, 2012, 11:19 PM   #16
Desuetude
---

Desuetude's Forum Picture

Name: Isaac

It's amazing how you've decided to look at things and turn things round. You have a lot of courage and I really respect how you've come about making this decision and have decided to follow through with. You have figured out the problem, realised that death isn't the right option and are looking for alternate ways to deal with it. Keep positive and optimistic, of course you can do this and letting people in is always the first step, getting help isn't a sign of weakness but one of strength. You've been through a lot from what i've read in some of your posts/threads and I admire what you've just said, I really hope you stick to it because although things may feel worse than ever for a while after getting everything out hopefully they'll gradually start to get better once you open up and get the help you need. Good luck with everything.
Desuetude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #17
Error 404
Nice Poster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old May 24th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #18
Breakeven
Awesome Poster

Breakeven's Forum Picture

Name: viv

there gotta be reason why u stayed alive , i hope ur getting better im always here if u need someone to talk too

I am not fucked up,Life is!
Breakeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 08:57 PM   #19
Error 404
Nice Poster

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~