Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 9th, 2007, 11:08 AM   #1
chelsea714
Junior Member+

chelsea714's Forum Picture

Default I'm having problems

Okay I'm gonna be 16 here very shortly and I have never had a boyfriend and I have only kissed ONE guy. Basically all of my girlfriends have boyfriends and have lost their virginity and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm not saying that I was to lose my virginity, it's just that guys don't pay any attention to me, they hardly even flirt with me. The only guys that like me are ugly and/or weird and I don't get it, and I'm beginning to think that maybe I'm just ugly and I don't know it or something. please tell me the truth here is a link to my myspace pics http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...9-7f7b65a6a878
but yeah the guys at my school treat me like crap and sometimes they even throw stuff at me and I'm just like WTF I just don't get it. hahaha i'm ranting...
chelsea714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2007, 05:25 PM   #2
[f a i r y]

[f a i r y]'s Forum Picture

Default Re: I'm having problems

Sounds like the guys in your school are just immature.
You're not ugly at all so you shouldn't believe that.
You're really pretty [&I love your hair, btw. xD]
Guys at my school throw stuff at people to, but I guess it's just their age group or something, [no offence, guys.. xP]
You might also not have found the right guy to be in a relationship with yet, it's not about your looks.
You're only 15, and you've got a long life to live so don't worry about boys. x]]
I don't know where I'm going with this really.. xDDD
Just don't feel as if you should lower down to what they want.. because you sound really nice, [& you are definately not ugly].. be yourself and you'll find someone. :]

I rambled. xD

EDiT: I forgot to say that it's natural for a 15 year old to have only kissed one guy.. I know a load of 18 year olds that haven't kissed anyone before, so don't feel like you have to kiss them. :]]
x
[f a i r y] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2007, 05:54 PM   #3
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Hey hun, dont fret! Im the same way, except Ive never even kissed a guy ;D

Guys dont notice me, and not many have had a crush on me - well, that told me. I dont think Im unattractive either, people tell me Im pretty, and Im not worried. Dont be upset about it, things will happen in time and when they are supposed to. It's a good thing that you arent all sexed up and making out with guys all the time, it really is, there needs to be more girls and guys like that but the way it is today - there arent.

Just know you arent the only one.

And you are definetly not ugly, you are super cute - so dont worry about those dumb guys, they dont know anything about you and just cant see how cool you are!

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 9th, 2007, 06:06 PM   #4
Glasgow
Banned

I don't think you're ugly at all, I agree with willow, your really cute.

Maybe your just not as "agressive" as the other girls are, which is fine. In my town, girls tend to make the first move when it comes to kissing and whatnot. But im not saying be more agressive, do whatever you feel comfortable doing. Your only 15, you still have plently of time to have a relationship. I know plenty of girls your age who havent had boyfriends yet. And for the 2nd time your not ugly at all

Hope i helped
Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2007, 03:52 PM   #5
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Hey, I've just loked at your pics, you are really cute like Jess & Paul said =] Don't worry about the guys that have no respect for girls.. because all they really want is sex. You will find the right guy. Remember losing your virginity is a really big thing, it should be with a person you are in love with and have a strong relationship with.
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2007, 04:45 AM   #6
Activate
Nice Poster

your very pretty
ill be completely honost here. i'd make out with you in a second. =]
oh and be happy you've kissed one guy. i know sooo many hot guys that haven't kissed a girl at all. virgin lips xD

the guys who throw stuff at you are probably gay x)
Activate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2007, 12:50 PM   #7
chelsea714
Junior Member+

chelsea714's Forum Picture

thanks a lot but it just doesn't seem natural to not have kissed any guys, especially here in Orange County, I guess I'm just out of place here lol
chelsea714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #8
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

Sometimes when guys are mean to you, i.e. throw stuff at you, they're just craving your attention and possibly like you. They may just not have the guts to ask you out. Just wait, only time will tell.

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Underground_Network is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2007, 09:40 PM   #9
rob

rob's Forum Picture

Actually you are very pretty(competing w/ hottest girls in my grade) I think guys (even attractive ones) are intimidated by pretty girls and they wont think they have a chance. just let them know you want a boyfriend or that you like them
rob is offline   Reply With Quote