Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 2nd, 2016, 07:23 AM   #1
impan1019

impan1019's Forum Picture

Name: Morgan
Unhappy Was I sexually assaulted? Is it my fault?

Okay so my ex boyfriend and I were at the homecoming dance last night. In the car we were making out, he was squeezing my breasts and I let him. At the dance I let him at first, and i let him start to touch me through my underwear, and he had me touch him through his dress pants. However, after a few seconds I started getting super uncomfortable and I told him to stop 4 times and he didnt... it took 5 times saying stop to make him stop. I removed my hand from his genitals, and he kept trying to move it. He kept pushing and asking me if in the car he could and i kept saying no, and he kept asking. In the car previously i said he could but if i say no it means no. So i want to know was i sexually assaulted and is it my fault?

We fight no matter the cost of battle, the losses we take, the improbability of success. We fight to the very end. It is not the question of courage. It is something constitutional, an ability to let go. It maybe nothing more than life-hungry stupidity.-Yann Martel,Life of Pi

Last edited by Living For Love; October 2nd, 2016 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Explicit content removed.