Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 6th, 2017, 09:39 AM   #1
NewLeafsFan
Great Poster

Name: Cedrick
Default How to Attract Relationships

I haven't been in a relationship since elementary school. I have never liked a girl that has liked me at the same time. I think part of the problem now is that I have convinced myself that it takes nearly a miracle for that to happen even though a lot of ppl are in relationships.

Also, right now I don't really have feelings for anyone so I don't really know where to go or how to start. And don't tell me to get more involved. I'm very involved in everything. And no, I make sure that I don't act desperate.

Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2017, 10:32 AM   #2
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick
Default Re: How to Attract Relationships

If you're convinced that you need a miracle to be in a relationship, you're defeated before the game starts. You need to start believing in yourself that you'd be a great person to date because you have a lot to offer someone. I think you'll be more successful if you come across as confident, friendly and approachable.
mick01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2017, 01:43 PM   #3
Inflation26
Member++

Inflation26's Forum Picture

Name: Rob

Three weeks ago I was having a heart to heart with my best friend about not being in a relationship and not even having the slightest feeling for anyone at all. I told him that I was going to give up dating and was gonna stop trying so hard to find someone to like. The next night I went to a party and met an amazing girl who I have become really close with since that night.

My point? You can't force these kind of things. You can't force yourself to like someone if you don't. My advice would be to go out and look for it in other places than you have so far. Join a new club, go out in different places etc. At some point you will just meet someone and it'll be a match, but it doesn't always happen over night like it did with me. I agree with Mick though. Part of finding someone is being confident about yourself and showing that to the world, then the girls will come eventually

Someone told me to update my signature, but I can't be bothered so I am just gonna put a link to my youtube channel here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Inflation26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2017, 05:34 AM   #4
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

When I stopped worrying about relationships, I met my first girlfirend. Literally just stop worrying. I agree with @mick01 how if you think you need a miracle, you're already defeated.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
"Democracy is a dictatorship of the fools"
-Friedrich von Schiller (1759 1805)
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2017, 07:44 PM   #5
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewLeafsFan View Post
I haven't been in a relationship since elementary school. I have never liked a girl that has liked me at the same time. I think part of the problem now is that I have convinced myself that it takes nearly a miracle for that to happen even though a lot of ppl are in relationships.

Also, right now I don't really have feelings for anyone so I don't really know where to go or how to start. And don't tell me to get more involved. I'm very involved in everything. And no, I make sure that I don't act desperate.
If a girl liked u and u didn't like her
back then u r not too sociable and u
have no self confidence in urself. U
have to work on a relationship. U r
not going to find someone if u diss
everyone who pays interest in u. Ur
involved in lots of activities. I'm sure
u can find someone u can relate to.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote