Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 30th, 2017, 04:36 PM   #1
ChillaxBoy17

ChillaxBoy17's Forum Picture

Exclamation I don't care if I'm dead or alive

Why the fuck should I care? We all die one day anyway... Life's too fucking hard anyway.

ChillaxBoy17
ChillaxBoy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:43 PM   #2
zzzzzzzzzz
Great Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Default Re: I don't care if I'm dead or alive

Oh dear. Please don't do anything rash. I'm sure you have family and friends that care for u
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:46 PM   #3
ChillaxBoy17

ChillaxBoy17's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzzzzz View Post
Oh dear. Please don't do anything rash. I'm sure you have family and friends that care for u
Haha.. Well maybe my life is too hard okay? Not to be rude or anything.. but wtf do you know about my circumstances?

ChillaxBoy17
ChillaxBoy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 04:51 PM   #4
zzzzzzzzzz
Great Poster

zzzzzzzzzz's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillaxBoy17 View Post
Haha.. Well maybe my life is too hard okay? Not to be rude or anything.. but wtf do you know about my circumstances?
I don't, But if U're talking here, I hope you are using this place to vent. If U want to talk here or PM, please do so
zzzzzzzzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:14 PM   #5
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Yeah life is not worth living. Life consists
of pain and sorrow then y live? Life is much
more than living tho its not bout the sorrow
and the pain. Its bout what u learned from
them. Visit a resident in an old age home
and cheer them up or a child dying in a
hospital room and hold their hand and
just maybe u will have a better outlook
on ur own life.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:35 PM   #6
Agent004

Agent004's Forum Picture

Name: Eben

One man came and suffered a horrible death, so all who believe in Him could have life abundantly and an inheritance in Heaven. He gives those who believe in Him a new life. After death, there is life through Him-and Him alone. For the unbeliever, there is the second death. His name is Jesus. Believe in him, and he will give you the desires of your heart. He WILL give you peace, life, an inheritance, and will bless you more than you can ever think or ask. All you need to do is ask Him into your life, commit him as your Lord and Savior, and you will be saved.
Agent004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:40 PM   #7
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Life has it's ups and downs you need to learn how to handle the difficulties in life. Suicide is a permanent solution to a very temporary problem. Get help somewhere please.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:16 PM   #8
Sevro au Barca
Junior Member+

Sevro au Barca's Forum Picture

No one can ever truly understand another's pain, but that doesn't mean we can't help each other. Sure, life can be absolutely horrible sometimes, and it can seem like nothing will ever get better. I can't offer you a solution; no one can. But I can tell you that someday, a solution will find you, and it's your choice whether you take it or not. I hope for your sake that you will see that.

Talk to me about anything.
Hit me up if you need a friend.
Straight but open.
Sevro au Barca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:21 PM   #9
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent004 View Post
One man came and suffered a horrible death, so all who believe in Him could have life abundantly and an inheritance in Heaven. He gives those who believe in Him a new life. After death, there is life through Him-and Him alone. For the unbeliever, there is the second death. His name is Jesus. Believe in him, and he will give you the desires of your heart. He WILL give you peace, life, an inheritance, and will bless you more than you can ever think or ask. All you need to do is ask Him into your life, commit him as your Lord and Savior, and you will be saved.
Amen Bro
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:29 PM   #10
Chetz
Member+

Chetz's Forum Picture

Name: Christian AKA Chetz

Maybe you should listen to the speech of a dying man.
LOU GEHRIG try to search at YouTube.

There is no harm in asking.
Chetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:46 PM   #11
Mars
Global Moderator

Mars's Forum Picture

Puberty for Boys Mental Crisis

If you’re having irrational or suicidal thoughts, please seek out help immediately, be it in the form of loved ones, friends, teachers, therapists, a hotline, or a website. You are also free to vent and post here as well.

I can’t speak as a therapist. I can’t speak as a qualified professional. I can’t speak as someone who knows what all your problems are, because I don’t and because I’m not. I can, however, speak as your peer and as someone who knows how you feel. I’ve been in the dumps. I’ve been so far down hill and so far off track that I just figured “Why am I still here? What am I doing with my life? What’s the point?” And honestly, there are times I still feel this way.

But I’ll say it like one of my favorite rappers recently said it, “If your life is a car, then depression is riding shotgun right now.” You are not your pain. You are not your sadness. You are not your negativity. You. Are. Not. Your. Depression. You are the driver and the controller of your own life and your own story. You decide which path you take. You decide how to take it. Depression is always going to be a passenger in your car, even if it’s a hot ride, even if it’s a Benz, even if you got the illest rims on the block. But that’s just it, it’s a passenger. It shouldn’t be leaning over the dash and taking the wheel. It shouldn’t be stepping on the gas and turning towards a cliff. It shouldn’t be driving the car.

You will choose for yourself if you want to listen to this backseat driver or if you want to take the scenic route and relax. You are the decider. You can choose happiness. You can choose faith and hope. You can choose going towards feeling better and making yourself a better person BECAUSE you are able to overcome your depression. Your sadness.

You are not your depression. You are your ability to overcome your depression. That’s what makes the difference.

Again though, if you have serious suicidal thoughts, please talk to someone.

"The head may err, but never the blood.
Nice salt pouch, asshole
Quote:
The point isnt to actually have the biggest penis in the world, but to carry yourself like you have the biggest penis.

~Endeavour was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2017, 04:19 AM   #12
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph

Dear one, do you know how unlikely your birth is? The chances of you being born is one in 400 trillion. In a way, you can say that your birth is a miracle. Do you wish to stop your life just because some things are not well? Life is a game, be interested in the events but remain unattached to it. You only get to be on this planet for a very short amount of time, don't waste it away in sadness, but instead revel in the thought of how lucky you are to have been born.

You may not realise this, but you are really lucky. Had you been born a hundred years ago, you could have died at birth if the nurse hadn't washed her hands. Had you been born in one of the poor parts of the world (like Africa), you'd have to spend your life in poverty and misery. Think about them, and then think of this: how lucky you are. Is this life worth wasting? Had you been in their place, a dream for you would have been getting meal twice a day, or education, or perhaps parents.

We have no right to ask ‘why did this happen to me’ for every sorrow unless we do the same for every joyous occasion. Happiness is a state of mind, if you think you are happy, you'll be happy, and vice-versa. If you tell yourself that you are depressed, you will be so. Man is made by his beliefs, as he beliefs, so he is.

Those who do good will never ever come to a bad result. One should work without expecting the fruit of their actions, for it shall come on its own. You should never work only for a reward, work by heart without any attachments.

Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only. You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future. The present is happening... What did you lose that you cry about? What did you bring with you, which you think you have lost? What did you produce, which you think got destroyed? You did not bring anything - whatever you have, you received from here. Whatever you have given, you have given only here. Whatever you took, you took from here. Whatever you gave, you gave to here. You came empty handed, you will leave empty handed. What is yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, and will belong to someone else the day after tomorrow. You are mistakenly enjoying the thought that this is yours. It is this false happiness that is the cause of your sorrows. Change is the law of the universe.

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire

Last edited by Seraph; December 1st, 2017 at 04:30 AM.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:16 AM   #13
max02

max02's Forum Picture

Name: Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
Dear one, do you know how unlikely your birth is? The chances of you being born is one in 400 trillion.
how'd you get that number?

if youre gonna kill yourself you might as well do some crazy fun shit first

Posts merged.Please don't double post but use the "Edit" button next time.~Dalcourt

Last edited by Dalcourt; December 4th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
max02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:35 PM   #14
Juliarules832
Member+

Name: Julia

Do not doo anything you will regret. You have people who love and care for you

13 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 06:40 AM   #15
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph

Quote:
Originally Posted by max02 View Post
how'd you get that number?

if youre gonna kill yourself you might as well do some crazy fun shit first

Posts merged.Please don't double post but use the "Edit" button next time.~Dalcourt
Online.

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2017, 04:18 PM   #16
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Suicide is not the right answer, you'd be robbing yourself of many experiences both good and bad going forward.

I don't know your circumstances, and can't judge you, but wait and see what life brings to you as an adult when you have more control over your life.

I've always found that those who are prone to suicide do so because they feel out of control to remove some kind of painful stimuli or experience, either really occurring or a neurotransmitter imbalance meaning they feel it but it isn't real to others perception.

Seek treatment (medical treatment) and meditate in deep prayer.

If you are suffering from domestic abuse seek law enforcement, and if all else fails you're free to vent here.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:50 PM   #17
Freckles

Freckles's Forum Picture

Name: Nathan

You've never been dead so you can't compare it. I have also thought about ending it a few times. I lost my dad in the war 2 years ago and have been through Hell and back. I have PTSD from it and I know pain all too well. I found out after doing some very stupid things that there is help available and people who really care and will bend over backwards to help you. I happen to be one of them. You gave no details as to why you feel this way. Knowing them may be helpful.
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:44 AM   #18
Just JT
I give a actual fuck

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillaxBoy17 View Post
Why the fuck should I care? We all die one day anyway... Life's too fucking hard anyway.
Just wondering if you wana elaborate at all
Seems some quality members are here offering some great advice
But you didnt reply or offer anything else up to help us help you
Yeah we may not know anyth8ng about whats up
Thats cause you dont say anything about it
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2017, 09:21 AM   #19
Juliarules832
Member+

Name: Julia

there are people out there who will help you. Suicide is not the answer.

13 year old girl from Massachusetts. Feel free to message me about anything!
Juliarules832 is offline   Reply With Quote