Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old May 19th, 2010, 07:31 PM   #21
Truth
Banned

Default Re: What do i do if a guy keeps staring at me?

He's staring, it's not abuse, a crime, or even wrong. Men stare at women, he likes the way you look. If he tries to do something, which is less then 1% likely, then you tell some one.
Old May 25th, 2010, 12:45 PM   #22
karen18
Banned

Name: karen

hi !
Sometimes when a particular guy like us he keeps on staring at us without uttering a word. This is the sign that the guy is interested in you. This is one of the way to know if a guy likes you. If you want to know the other ways then read the following guide.

http://www.articlesbase.com/dating-a...d-2317659.html
Old May 25th, 2010, 05:26 PM   #23
Paladino
Awesome Poster

Paladino's Forum Picture

Name: Greg

Take it as a compliment.

Don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be alright
Old May 27th, 2010, 11:42 AM   #24
Asylum
Banned

Name: Songl

if you are annoyed by it and want it stopped either tell him to stop staring at you, or get and adult to put a stop to it. good luck hun
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:59 PM   #25
Hanyo
Junior Member+

How is it going? Did you try staring him down? What happened?

Just curious, what is it that makes this guy creepy? As you said, if it was a guy you're interested in, then it wouldn't be creepy for you, you would like it right? So logically, it isn't the behavior of him staring at you that's creepy, its something about the person that's unsettling for you.

I'm just guessing, but it sounds like the thing that makes him creepy for you is that he never talks, so you don't know what he's thinking. You never know, he could be daydreaming about murdering you... or he could be daydreaming about how he wishes you would realize how much he adores you and that you would feel happy knowing how dedicated he would be to you... He could be thinking about anything, or maybe nothing, but not having any idea is the creepy part right?

Other guys probably check you out too, they're just more discreet about it, some guys maybe even said something suggestive to you. So then, I wonder... Is it more creepy to have someone stare at you and not know what they're thinking, or to have someone stare at you and know they're thinking something dirty??

Personally, I don't see how its wrong to look at people, other than the awareness of being constantly watched can make you self-conscious.

I say think of it this way; you can be pretty sure he totally digs your chili, so you can be confident that you have at least one super-fan. So I think it would be good for you to go talk to him. Its always good to have more friends right? Even if people think they're creepy. Once you get to know him, he might not seem creepy at all, and you might be glad you made him into a friend. You don't have to date him of course, but if you treat him kindly as a friend you'll accomplish a few things: find out what he's thinking and why he's staring, it'll be less creepy when you know him better, you'll have another friend who may prove to be helpful somehow at a moment when you need it.

Approach the situation with kindness, you only have potential for gain.
Old June 1st, 2010, 03:33 PM   #26
BlackBetty
Awesome Poster

BlackBetty's Forum Picture

Name: Ask Me :)

How do you know that he dosen't want to become friends with you?? Maybe he is staring because he has a crush on you, or wants to become friends.

That's not too much to worry about, because he hasn't done anything to you physically.

But if you're worried, don't give him the chance.

~John~
"Better to beg than to steal, but better to work than to beg"-Grandma Topper
Old July 29th, 2010, 05:31 AM   #27
cirill18
Banned

Name: cirill

He probably likes you. Its not good to go and say to the principal till the time you are not sure about what he is exactly thinking. For this its better you refer this guide and get complete solution on this problem and then decide what exactly you have to do.

http://www.articlesbase.com/dating-a...d-2317659.html
Old July 31st, 2010, 03:43 PM   #28
Violetmonster

Name: Violet

tbh. calling him a creep when you don't speak to him seems pretty judgemental.
he might not even be staring at you. he could be staring into space. its easy to mistaken at a glance.
and if he does have a crush on you, maybe you should speak to him abit, and not just judge him by what you see..
Old August 1st, 2010, 06:48 AM   #29
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

please do not bump threads which were last posted in over a month ago.

Closed Thread