Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 28th, 2010, 07:37 PM   #1
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default maybe my friends were right.. maybe it is OCD after all.

they'd all noticed my obsession with things having to be at right angles, aligned perfectly, just general order of things had to be "correct" to me, and if it wasn't quite right, i would sit there and do it until i got it right.
the way my room wasn't quite spotless, but everything still had its place, and when it was moved from there, i'd know.
even if someone had walked into my room, i'd know, because something wouldn't be how i left it.
then the other day, i came to realise i get intrusive thoughts, i didn't click at first, i'm not even sure why i didnt, not until i was reading up about what they actually are, and then i realised. i'd go into what they were, but you don't want to know, it's vile, and disgusting. i disgust myself knowing that that even crossed my mind.
theres quite a few other things, i appear to have forgotten, because my memory has just gone to shit... but meh.

so could it be OCD? a lot of things seem to check off, more than i first thought. my friends said it as a joke at first, but now it's become more than real. i know you can't diagnose, but what do you guys think?

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote