Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 23rd, 2010, 02:10 PM   #21
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default Re: i'm a very sick girl. i just dont know whats wrong with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpv2013 View Post
do things seem like u are in a dream?
sometimes. i dont really know. i try not to think about it or what it could be too much incase i make it worse.

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 10:27 PM   #22
Hanyo
Junior Member+

Natalie, the brain is quite complicated, so it might be skitz, or it might not, or it could be a "type" of skitz, or a combination of things, or something else. Like I said, the brain is quite complicated and even "experts" don't understand it that well. So labels like skitz, bi-polar, multiple-personalities, OCD etc... are just names for trends of behaviors. So what you have seems to show characteristics of skitz, but it could be something else, or something that is just similar to it in some ways.

For example, people with phobias may have multiple phobias at the same time, or people with depression may also have some traits of OCD, and eating disorders.

So yeah, you may have something completely new/unique, or you may have something that doctors have seen before.

Its good that you are aware that something is wrong. Please take the next step and try to get professional help, I've been there, its worth it, and the sooner the better. These things generally tend to get worse over time if you take the "wait and see" approach.

I think your grandma is your best choice for support in your family, and she can try to help get you in touch with a good doctor etc. Don't worry about upsetting her. She's your grandmother, and loves you right? So she would be happy to help you however she can, and she would probably be happy that out of everyone in your family, you chose her to go to for help.

Please be brave and go get yourself taken care of, and let me know how it goes
Hanyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2010, 11:43 PM   #23
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith

Yeah, like Hanyo said, you can have multiple things going on. Me personally, yeah, well, my psychiatrist thinks I might have early signs of schizo, but at the same time you can be diagnosed like me where I'm bipolar, which is probably the roots of the voices I hear because bipolar disorder can harbor hallucinations, and I'm also an extremely paranoid OCD. There's a lot more to schizo than voices and paranoia

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Syvelocin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2010, 04:24 AM   #24
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fade2black View Post
Yeah, like Hanyo said, you can have multiple things going on. Me personally, yeah, well, my psychiatrist thinks I might have early signs of schizo, but at the same time you can be diagnosed like me where I'm bipolar, which is probably the roots of the voices I hear because bipolar disorder can harbor hallucinations, and I'm also an extremely paranoid OCD. There's a lot more to schizo than voices and paranoia
yeah i know there is, and i really dont think i have that XD, maybe its nothing.. i dont know.

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2010, 12:32 PM   #25
Kaya
Awesome Poster

Kaya's Forum Picture

Name: Kayla

I know how you feel. I hear voices, and Im very paranoid as well. They said I have MDD.

Brandon is my VT brother
Kaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:22 PM   #26
allsoulsareblack
Junior Member+

i havnt told my doc that i have verry sick forts because i think he wouldnt let me leave and i would end up in a aslyum
allsoulsareblack is offline   Reply With Quote