Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 22nd, 2006, 05:29 PM   #41
Ravenous
Unregistered

Default Re: New mod in puberty

Quote:
Originally Posted by saucysister
Welshlad is mod of two forums and he hasnt posted in a couple months
Word, he just pops his head in for a week or two then fucks off for several months, hardly reliable is he.
A female puberty mod would be a good idea, if one of the current mods is removed that is, it has plenty for now.
Old June 22nd, 2006, 05:30 PM   #42
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Ya. Let me gather my opinion in a whole : Welshlad should be de-modded in both of his forums. and We should hire a female Puberty mod.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2006, 07:32 PM   #43
Kiros
Retired Administrator

Kiros's Forum Picture

Name: Ben

Ok, first of all... Donnie, give your fingers a break
Now then, I am for equality, but this isn't a sexist site.
The male moderators are not conspiring to take over the site... O_o Like I said earlier, if, and only if, someone asks Lloyd and he agrees will he be replaced. He's a very experienced moderator and I will not have him replaced simply because he's having personal issues that are keeping him from showing up. I really think it's unfair to judge him so quickly - or at all. Though I can't expect that everyone would empathize entirely the way I'd hope.

So, if someone is willing to ask him, and if he agrees, I'll see if I can set up an opening.

Kiros || Ben

Happiness is not about being perfect.
It is about seeing beyond the imperfections.
Kiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:00 PM   #44
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Good plan And my fingers would first be hurting from

Equality is good, and that's a good plan. I never said this site was sexist O_O But just that we might be able to get one and it might help girls seeking for puberty advice work up that little extra motivation to post about their problems
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:19 PM   #45
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

I think its selfish to keep anyone girl or boy here to use the puberty forum just so our active members can have a SLIM chance of increasing
we all know dam well that govteens puberty section is HUGE they would have access to ALLOT more then we could ever offer.
If VT's still what it used to be a site dedicated to helping people, then its wrong for us to try and keep them here instead.
Not to mention VT's losing track of what it was originally created for
welcome to the PSYCHIATRIC ward
I mean don't get me wrong I have no problem with a general discussions forum, music forum, etc... those are there for us to just hang out but the puberty is another forum where the main drive is for information thats hard to get in the real world.
The puberty forums takin over VT and its not even a very good one
for the most part the info given here is vauge and sketchy at best. Govteen has the ability and thetools at hand to truly help them
we dont
GovTeen Puberty Section ~clicky~ ...I mean honestly

not to mention thats the single most problomatic forum on VT
and the forums for which this site was created always seem to come in last when planing this site
am i the only one that thinks thats bad

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2006, 08:42 PM   #46
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

We don't need to keep everyone But it would be nice to have some new members that stay. I'm not saying that ANYONE has to. But if they want they can. My greeting was just for if you want to stay but are intimidated or it might encourage someone to stay. People come in and out every single day.

Our puberty forum isn't the best. BUT NEITHER IS GOVTEENS! There must be one site that's dedicated to puberty. That one might be the best. Govteen has very helpful things in their puberty forum. But do you want this site to die? We shouldn't reffer someone to Govteen just because it has a better puberty forum. Our puberty forum is great as it is. Nothing's the best. You'll never be the best at anything. Nobody will, noTHING will. But so far, I'm happy with our forum because alot of people come in here to get help, we help them, and they're on their marry way. Plus, think of the people who are just guests that come around in VT and search for things. Everything helps.

Now we could reffer the Psyciatric people to here, but this is more of a community now. It isn't just a place for people to post about how crazy they are. VT has grown.

Ooo I'm having a preminition...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Furture O_o
how the fuck would you know how it's grown?
I've read around enough to know. I read the very early times to very recent times. From the tones in what people type and what's posted in here, what people way about VT in VT itself, I know that it's grown. It doesn't take a to know.

Yeah, it's problematic. But it works.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 05:13 AM   #47
Ravenous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiros72
The male moderators are not conspiring to take over the site... O_o Like I said earlier, if, and only if, someone asks Lloyd and he agrees will he be replaced. He's a very experienced moderator and I will not have him replaced simply because he's having personal issues that are keeping him from showing up. I really think it's unfair to judge him so quickly - or at all. Though I can't expect that everyone would empathize entirely the way I'd hope.

So, if someone is willing to ask him, and if he agrees, I'll see if I can set up an opening.
He has dissapeared at least twice before for long lengths of time, and he is hardly experienced, he has been a mod for about a month or two max.
The more I think about it, the more I think removing the puberty forum would be a good idea, although it would loose us many active members who join for puberty, then move to the rest of the site.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 07:25 AM   #48
northskater110
Awesome Poster

northskater110's Forum Picture

yea de-mod him. he is never on. Female mods would no more about the female's puberty problems anyways.

~grant
northskater110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2006, 11:16 AM   #49
DouggyO.o
The Forgotten One

DouggyO.o's Forum Picture

Name: Doug

if he cant be loyal enough to stay and mod the puberty forum with us than it wont be much of a suprise when he coem sback
DouggyO.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2006, 12:10 PM   #50
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

i dont think we should be talking about Lloyd like this, well at least give him a chance to have his say, for all we know he could have comp problems, or something like that thats stopping him being around as much.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2006, 05:11 PM   #51
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

I was just about to say that Alex

But it might take a little while for him to post I've only seen him active once since I joined I think the PM idea would be the best.
Old June 23rd, 2006, 05:21 PM   #52
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

well i sent him an email. so lets hope he drops in.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2006, 05:57 PM   #53
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

I forgot the email idea O_O
Old June 23rd, 2006, 06:44 PM   #54
Charlotte
Great Poster

kudos to alex for taking the inititive
Charlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2006, 05:34 PM   #56
JunkBondTrader
Awesome Poster

JunkBondTrader's Forum Picture

Name: Felix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***JG***
thats what i said >.<...
Moderate /m?d'?r-?t/ (noun)

an individual who holds an intermediate position between those generally classified as being left-wing or liberal and those seen as being right-wing, conservative, or fundamentalist

Well, I think that definition is for another meaning of moderate but your right. Mods don't lead the community, the members do. Mods just... well they moderate.

It's me, Felix.
Name changes annoy everyone, I know.
JunkBondTrader is offline   Reply With Quote