Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 24th, 2010, 04:57 PM   #1
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default my head hurts. im sick and tired of everything. i dont even know.

the heats just making me worse than normal.
i cant sleep properly
when i do sleep, i have nightmares.
when i dont sleep, i want to die or hack myself to pieces because all i can hear is something nagging on saying everyone hates me, people dont really love me. they're just pretending to because i have my uses.
seriously? what the hell.
it can't be true.
but i'm starting to believe it.
whats going on? i dont understand anything or myself anymore. nothing makes sense. its all a mess.
i just dont know.

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2010, 01:55 AM   #2
Aspiringanonymous
Awesome Poster

Default Re: my head hurts. im sick and tired of everything. i dont even know.

Just breathe. It's okay to be confused and overwhelmed; it happens - and most certainly it will pass at some point in time.

Acknowledge the confusion, but refrain from drawing conclusions or judgments about it.

Remember - you are you. The experience is the experience. It will come, and it will go; it is fluid, and exists independently of your essence. The voices which seek to break your inner will - they only have as much power as you are willing to yield to them. Take heed not to grant it the attention it requires to complete its purpose.

During an experience of profound uncertainty, the only focus should be on the fact that things as of now are uncertain. Everything else can very well be malignant forces taking advantage of a moment of inner weakness to leave lasting consequences. Trust nothing until you can fully trust your own judgment.

I'm not sure if I've successfully conveyed my message or not - but I sincerely hope things will start to clear up soon.
Aspiringanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2010, 02:53 PM   #3
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie
Default Re: my head hurts. im sick and tired of everything. i dont even know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krezlyn View Post
Just breathe. It's okay to be confused and overwhelmed; it happens - and most certainly it will pass at some point in time.

Acknowledge the confusion, but refrain from drawing conclusions or judgments about it.

Remember - you are you. The experience is the experience. It will come, and it will go; it is fluid, and exists independently of your essence. The voices which seek to break your inner will - they only have as much power as you are willing to yield to them. Take heed not to grant it the attention it requires to complete its purpose.

During an experience of profound uncertainty, the only focus should be on the fact that things as of now are uncertain. Everything else can very well be malignant forces taking advantage of a moment of inner weakness to leave lasting consequences. Trust nothing until you can fully trust your own judgment.

I'm not sure if I've successfully conveyed my message or not - but I sincerely hope things will start to clear up soon.
thanks Maya, I kinda get what your saying, and thanks a lot hun.

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote