Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 30th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #61
redcar
Retired Administrator

redcar's Forum Picture

Default Re: Chat moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bubbles View Post
And Jeff is the user 2D. If he payed, he should at least get a say on what happens. If Ben saw that the blogs were being misused he wouldn't want something changed? I do not know him, you probably do. All I know is he was the first (I think, I am not sure) admin, and if the blogs were being misused he would probably do something to stop it.
Absolutly not. It was a donation not an investment.
If Ben saw the blog system being greatly abused he would bring it up and let Ant and Steph handle it how they see fit. Same with myself. I bought something for VT at one point but I don't expect any sort of say in its operation. I am a regular member; hell if they want to ban me thats their perogative.

~ A L E X ~

||||||||||||
redcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010, 07:34 PM   #62
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bubbles View Post
And Jeff is the user 2D. If he payed, he should at least get a say on what happens.
If that's the case then it will be promptly returned and that will pretty much solve all of our problems.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010, 07:54 PM   #63
Kahn
Publius

Kahn's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

I don't know what to say. I was wrong on Jeff being able to have a say, and it makes sense that it was only a donation. I didn't think of it as a donation before.

I'll let the decision form itself.

"I hold the maxim no less applicable to public than to private affairs, that honesty is always the best policy."

VT Daily Chronicle Contributer
Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2010, 10:46 PM   #64
2D
Banned

I feel so used.

In all honestly I don't feel entitled to a more important opinion. It is annoying when someone can't take a hint and keeps asking P101 question and won't leave. It usually breaks up whatever conversation is going on. And yes, it's impossible for someone to be in there 24/7, but you're missing the fact that regular mods are already there, just not all the time. If you guys to choose to have chat mods pick ones from the regular chatters. Right now I can think of me, Adam, Aaron, and Ronnie. That's all I can think of right now.
2D is offline   Reply With Quote