Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 11th, 2005, 11:01 PM   #1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Default Help

I have a huge dilema right now. I came out and told everyone I was gay and no one really cared. The guy I liked got weirded out and he stopped like talking to me and stuff. Today, was a school dance, and a lot of girls were dancing with me like really close etc. and I was grabbing their boobs but they didn't care because I'm gay. Then a few guys today were like 'Yeah Jeremy we knew you weren't gay you just wanted the girls" so I said your right I"m sitll straight. And the girl slapped me, all the guys laughed, and they thought I was straight again. Then I went up to the guy I liked and I'm like yeah I'm going to pretend to grind you in front of the girls, so they think I"m gay. And he smiled and I grinded him. Then I hugged him. Oh my god that hug. I can't explain how long I've wanted to hug him. And now I can without him freaking out. I have a once in a life time chance, I could take back coming out. I could go boack in the closet and get closer to the guys. I really dont' know what I should do. Please help.
Old February 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM   #2
TwistedMind
Junior Member+

Ill take u
TwistedMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2005, 11:04 PM   #3
Anonymous
Unregistered

FUCK YOU, FUCK OFF YOU STUPID SHIT
Old February 11th, 2005, 11:05 PM   #4
TwistedMind
Junior Member+

why thank u...SATAN says keep sayin that word it makes him eroused
TwistedMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2005, 01:00 AM   #5
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

how do u grind someone?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2005, 10:18 AM   #6
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay it's a very sexual dance right, and it's when the girl is in front of you and you are rubbing your penis area around her ass and often feeling the boobs. If the teachers see we get detentions . But stay on topic. I"m not straight I just wanted to have fun you know? I just wanted to dance with people and enjoy myself. Now people think I"m straight, should I go along with it or what? I want the guy I like to like me.
Old February 12th, 2005, 11:07 AM   #7
Anonymous
Unregistered

I would say just put it flat out on the table, if that guy has a problem with it he's not for you any way, if your friends have a problem with it, they're not your real friends. Get them all together in a group and tell them your gay and expllain to them what happened and why you told a lie. The truth is always better. But what I would do to get them comfortable is to asure all of them you just think of them as friends, then drop hints to your crush as you get to know him.
Old February 16th, 2005, 10:19 AM   #8
Anonymous
Unregistered

Lol Thomas the dance itself, grinding is the sexual dance. The teachers don't know we do it. Someone lock this my problem was solved.
Old February 17th, 2005, 04:46 PM   #9
Anonymous
Unregistered

Umm I did say I'm straight. Okay basically all the guys in the school think I'm a straight guy pretending to be gay to get girls even though I'm gay. I told all the girls I'm only doing it to get closer to the guy I like. Everything's been going great lately. I hug the guy like every day and he doesn't care cause he thinks it's just a male - bonding activity. (And I think he's gay.)