Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM   #61
BlackBetty
Awesome Poster

BlackBetty's Forum Picture

Name: Ask Me :)
Default Re: why do people complain about their lives when there are people worse off then the

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateRights View Post
way to miss my point.

Funny that.. must be EXACTLY why people are acting like i took a piss in their cheerios and got bad rep. yep. such a GENIUS statement.

yes it is a help forum. way to point that one out smart one. but from what i observed many of you arent asking for "help" many of you are drowning in self pity over the most stupid fking reasons. and not to call you stupid as i dont sink to emotive levels like that.. but can you comprehend a SINGLE thing of what this thread is saying? i am NOT talking about people who get upset and i am not even talking about opinions. we all do. many 'depressed' people dont just voice their opinions. they go into massive bitchfests over it. not so much on this forum. but in real life too. "oh my girlfriend left me and now my life will suck now brb im gonna slit my wrists" wah wah wah.. coming from an "emo" boy who has middle class parents and lives in a nice suburb and goes to a private school. before you tell me that is an isolated incident it happens REGULARLY and it annoys the hell out of me and other people. They need 2 man up and get over it.

and kid.. look at my rep.. its red.. do you think i actually care what a forum really thinks of me? but then again next your gonna tell me that there your only close friends and that i should be respectful or something. blah. im speaking the harsh truth. i am what many members of society really think of this sort of thing xcept i have the guts to be vocal. all i have to say is.. man up. move forward. people go through worse sheet, and handle it much better then u breaking up with your girlfriend. that "poor me poor me pour me a drink" attitude wont get u far in life.

have u even attempted suicide? because it obviously didnt go too far if u tried. ur still alive. that could either mean 3 things

1. u were too cowardly
2. u were attention seeking
3. yr life.. really isnt.. THAT.. bad.. :O

Thanks for reasurring me that i'm smart!! Do us all a favor and shut up with your stupid threads talking shit about people.

~John~
"Better to beg than to steal, but better to work than to beg"-Grandma Topper
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:20 PM   #62
2D
Banned

Default Re: why do people complain about their lives when there are people worse off then the

Fucking a. StateRights is a ballsy motherfucker. And that alone deserves some recognition. I would +rep you right now man, but I can't.

This thread really summarizes my opinion on highschool relationships. Now, I'm off to find some other people to rep so I can give him some.

Cheers
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:10 PM   #63
The Batman
Banned

Name: Thomdam

It's ok to disagree with this guy but if any insults start flying around infractions will be given and this thread locked this is the only warning you're getting.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:28 PM   #64
Hyper
VT Lover

I'll read the replies later for amusement

But I agree a lot.. All of these ''My gf/bf who I LOVE BROKE UP'' and my ''parents suck/fight all the time'' shit and so on and on and on and more common teenage angst crap on top of it.. Well why? Why are these things so.

Why are some people so affected by some things that others consider to be insignificant?

People are indeed different but in this case its mostly due to IMMATURITY, LACK OF LIFE EXPERIENCE, NEED FOR ATTENTION, LACKING OF GOOD COPING MECHANISMS and maybe a few more

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Old January 22nd, 2010, 03:51 PM   #65
BeautifulDisaster
Nice Poster

BeautifulDisaster's Forum Picture

Relationship break ups can be very harsh and upsetting to go through, yes, others go through worse, but tbh, they are having a problem of their own that affects them, it's due to losing someone who they felt they loved and thought the world of, & now they're gone.
They have every right to be upset and to express that and to cope with it in the way they cope with it.

Parents fighting?
This affects children too.
Very much so.
It can be a seriously damaging environment to be in.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:17 PM   #66
2D
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulDisaster View Post
They have every right to be upset and to express that and to cope with it in the way they cope with it.
No you don't understand! :3

Sounds like you're saying that cutting and attempting suicide are acceptable ways to cope.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:26 PM   #67
BeautifulDisaster
Nice Poster

BeautifulDisaster's Forum Picture

Did I say it was acceptable?
No.

I said how they cope with it is how they cope with it.

& I think I fully do understand, been there, done that.

"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."

In a world where you can be anything, be yourself.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:32 PM   #68
BlackBetty
Awesome Poster

BlackBetty's Forum Picture

Name: Ask Me :)

StateRights has been banned.(!)

~John~
"Better to beg than to steal, but better to work than to beg"-Grandma Topper
Old January 22nd, 2010, 05:35 PM   #69
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

Since the OP has been banned and this seems pretty debatelike

Thread

~Laura was here~
Closed Thread