Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 23rd, 2009, 07:43 PM   #81
dead
Banned

Default Re: goodbye everyone

Yeah ill try not to let it get to me its just that I that ex-friend use to be the only person I trusted and know I just got stabbed in the back by her and I cant avoid her because she's in all my classes except one.

I think I might just do graffiti alot more often to cope with my issues and if that works all ill have to fix is my huge problem with self-harming

alright tonight im sneaking out to relive some stress with my friend also to express my feelings it may not be the right way but frankly when im just a ticking time bomb I dont care. also the cutting issue is getting out of control if been doing it all night on and off and I cant stop right now.

Fuck it tonights the night.

Do not create multiple posts. If you wish to add anything, use the edit button on your previous post instead. ~Pandora.

Last edited by Triceratops; October 24th, 2009 at 04:44 AM. Reason: merging multiple posts
dead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM   #82
FallenAngel

Name: Becca

Plz don't do anything stupid. Just calm down, and think about what everyone on this post has said to you. Its all true.
Im not gna lie, i thought about commiting suicide tonight... i even wrote a post on it... and still thinkin about it right now..... but im trying to sort things out....ive even self harmed a lot 2nite.... but plz just try to calm down and if u wanna tlk about anythin, u can pm me or txt me.

♫♪Don't let them say you aint beautiful, they can all get fucked just stay true to you♪♫
FallenAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 12:01 AM   #83
Ryhanna
Awesome Poster

Ryhanna's Forum Picture

Name: Ryan

Thing WILL get better for you, you know. And you'll come out the other end a stronger person because of it. This is a lot easier said than done, i know, but just try to stay positive and do something to take you mind off these issues. And if you havent already - do see your therapist and tell him as it can help to openly talk about your feelings. I myself have never dealt with depression but I have dealt with something similar, and trust me: you'd regret doing anything stupid. Keep smiling, it's the best emotion in the world happiness, try and get there, your a strong person and you CAN get thru it

I saw what you wrote on the shout and board. Please don't! just hang on! please! There IS light at the end of the tunnel, if you do it you'll miss out on sooo much! Life has just began, dont end it yet!

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Last edited by Triceratops; October 24th, 2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: merging double post
Ryhanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 07:37 AM   #84
Appleton
Member++

Appleton's Forum Picture

Connor - I sent ya a couple texts yesterday. how u doing man? dont stop talkin to me ok? i wanna know how things r going. text me! dont make me come over there.

hang in there bud. i'm here for you.
Appleton is offline   Reply With Quote