Notices

Closed Thread

Old October 17th, 2009, 04:36 AM   #41
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick
Default Re: Was I Raped?

Most of us on here are going to get drunk sometime I guess, yes that's stupid but its a normal mistake that everyone makes sometimes. It certainly doesnt give anyone else the right to assault or rape you.
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:20 AM   #42
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond jetstream View Post
stupid decisions .......if you dont know what curtesy is then i pity you.you need to learn some manners because one day youll be nasty to someone in person like this and youll be sorry for it then.what goes around comes around
LOL!

Maybe try getting to know someone before you try to tell them what will come of them...It's often useful...

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *

Last edited by Sapphire; October 17th, 2009 at 05:27 AM.
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:58 AM   #43
Shenron
Member++

Shenron's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphire View Post
LOL!
She is ignorant and irresponsible.

A well informed person does not label the morning after pill as an "abortion pill".
A responsible person does not leave a pregnancy to chance after an episode like this.
What she chooses to call it is up to her. I can see her logic, because on the morning after, the deed has already been done, and taking the pill terminates or prevents the pregnancy. So in her eyes it is like having an early abortion.

And as far as leaving the pregnancy to chance, she didn't, she decided that if she got pregnant she would keep the baby.

-Future Lawyer-
If I have given you good advice, +rep is appreciated!
If you have any questions or just need to talk feel free to pm me
I'm bi, live with it.
Formerly Chris1474
Old October 17th, 2009, 02:16 PM   #44
Triceratops
VT Lover

Guys, try to stay on topic and not let this blow out of proportion or else I'll lock the thread.

Answering to the OP's question; I wouldn't necessarily call this rape but I would class this is a sexual assault as he clearly took advantage of the fact that you were drunk, so he could get you to have sex with him without your submission. Well there's another reason why you should know your limits...

Whether you wish to keep this child is clearly your own choice, but if this man wants to help with the child then I really don't think you should disallow him to do so.

"I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in." ~ Charles Manson
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:03 PM   #45
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1474 View Post
What she chooses to call it is up to her. I can see her logic, because on the morning after, the deed has already been done, and taking the pill terminates or prevents the pregnancy. So in her eyes it is like having an early abortion.
It does not terminate a pregnancy (as I have already said) so it absolutey cannot be an "abortion pill".
Any informed person will know that - if they don't then they are not informed and are, by definition, ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1474 View Post
And as far as leaving the pregnancy to chance, she didn't, she decided that if she got pregnant she would keep the baby.
She did leave it to chance as she didn't get the morning after pill.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:32 AM   #46
diamond jetstream
Member++

diamond jetstream's Forum Picture

Name: jesse

stop calling people ignorant when that is you and take a leaf out of anyone book and treat unsure with respect or go away and stop posting here cause your input isnt wanted.also ive read enough to no that you have utter disregard for anyone who doesnt have the same oppinion as you and you will one day maybe gone or still to come get whats coming to you.i think the issue has been dealt with and there is nothing else to add to this thread so it should b locked.

why wont jesus answer my text messages...because it is geting late and he borrowed my ipod.

im sixteen and i have blue eyes and blonde hair
my name is jesse and im bi my friends consider me to be funny so if you want to be friends pm me and ill add you on facebook
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:55 AM   #47
BuryYourFlame
Awesome Poster

BuryYourFlame's Forum Picture

Do not backseat mod, if you have a problem with someone's post or think a thread should be locked, report it, there is no need to discuss it in the thread.

Seeing as the OP has been inactive for over a week, and the question has already largely been answered, I am locking this thread.

Declan
6 years on and I'm still here for some reason.
~Laura was here~
Closed Thread