Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old July 18th, 2008, 05:38 AM   #41
raiders rule
Member++

Location: in compton, no not really i do live in cally though
Default Re: What kind of voices do you hear?

wait oops i didnt mean to bump this old thread, i didnt look at the dates, my bad
Old January 25th, 2009, 11:22 PM   #42
triplethreat40
Junior Member+

triplethreat40's Forum Picture

I hear music all the time. And it's all screwy, in the wrong key, or missing a verse or something. I also hear screaming, but i'm not sure that counts. No actual voices yet.
Old March 2nd, 2009, 07:44 PM   #43
iseecreepys

I hear voices and shit, got diagnosed with schitzophrenia two years ago,And since im in a psychosis (impaired perception) i cant shut them out o fmy mind.Its something that's bin going on for years and i have no hope of the future of them going away tilll the medication blocks them out of my head or gives me my ability to use MY mind to tell them to shut up and whatnot back.They can make you smell like something like burning wood and you think other people can smell it and your not sure if they can, it really schetches you out and makes you paranoid, and they are in your subconcious too because i found out their who reads to me and stuff whn i read something and they acutally made me forget my answer or wouldnt read the question right, it was hard to be absolutly sure of your answer and you had to triple check ,even if you knew you were right cuz they'd mess with you like that.And they tell other people EVERYTHING, if you like someone,if you gotta use the washroom you name it,you have NO security ESPECIALLY in big crowds cuz they;ll turn that buzz you hear into people talking about you and going oh yeah, and they fuckin HACK you and make you look like a fag dude it sucks.It really hard to tell if other people hear that stuff and if its actually them.Oh and when you listen to your pod or what ever you fell like THE WORLD can hear it and people tell you shut it off.Schitzophrenia is not cool man
Old March 12th, 2009, 02:07 AM   #44
mabrown797

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
You know if you really are schizo you can't tell when you here if its real or not. Its real to schizo no matter how crazy it might seem. I can't tell whats real or not and thats what screws me up so bad. For now I've been doing really good lately but it never lasts. So I go from normal (when my meds are working right) to totally insane.

Someday, I hope to be able to do normal things like drive and have my own apartment. But first, I have to figure out how to do without some of my meds so I can drive and get a job to pay for a place.

I've been practicing art and I'm getting really good at painting. I just can't paint people yet. I can paint the landscape perfectly. Trees, roads buildings and other stuff is easy.

Oh well, I'll keep trying.

I can feel ya on that one. I'm a mother, and I'm really sick of not being able to drive, because my meds make me a little flighty and airheaded, and my visions get blurry, Im scared to death to drive.

And I think having an outlet is a really good thing. If theres one positive thing common in schizos, its that they usually tend to be artistic, and extremely insightful.
Old May 1st, 2009, 10:51 PM   #45
triplethreat40
Junior Member+

triplethreat40's Forum Picture

i hear screaming. like, piercing, horror movie screaming, occasionally occompanied by gunshots. perhaps i'm just in touch with the other side
Old May 5th, 2009, 06:37 PM   #46
left footed mofo
Junior Member+

Rarely anything i can understand, just mumbling and whispering
Old May 5th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #47
INFERNO
Awesome Poster

INFERNO's Forum Picture

For me it ranges from immense laughter to name-calling (to myself and others) to endless screaming and possibly ranting (the ranting tends to be incomprehensible at times).

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
Old October 13th, 2009, 04:46 PM   #48
clone
Member+

clone's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

ill check more symtoms because i hear my name called a lot about every hour IF someones home once it sounded like someone was talking to me a whole conversation i was replying too i look back and people where staring at me it was weird

I will die for you
Old October 13th, 2009, 08:08 PM   #49
Kaleidoscope Eyes
VT Lover

Kaleidoscope Eyes's Forum Picture

Name: Jessi

Please don't bump old threads, this one is 5 months old.

Jessi the Gweat and Tewwible
Do not offend the chair leg of truth. It is wise and terrible.

~Laura was here~
Closed Thread