Old June 11th, 2009, 12:32 PM   #61
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick
Default Re: Naughty Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniusrocksoutloud View Post
u need to tell your parents, thats extremely inappropriate and you must tell him THAT NOW HE AND YOU ARE NOT VIRGINS ANYMORE!!!
Sorry, thats nonsense.
Old June 11th, 2009, 01:42 PM   #62
doktored
Member+

doktored's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death View Post
Nice, just nice. Remind me to never piss you off - or ask you for help - or speak to you at all for that matter.
Haha, that's probably your best option . But seriously, it gets on my nerves when people do this sort of thing. I came on this site to help and the reason i'm hardly on it anymore is due to stupid people who lie and then completely conradict themselves on another post.
Old June 11th, 2009, 03:53 PM   #63
Guitarist4Life
Junior Member+

Guitarist4Life's Forum Picture

Name: Ricardo

i am hoping this is just a twisted animation derived to scare people, i would tell an adult and let them do thei job, afterwards try to make sure he understands.

If you fangirl over Mass Effect then become my best friend!
Talk to me if you need help or are bored, I don't bite, lol
PSN: LasagnaLicker101
Old June 11th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #64
Deadlykills

Deadlykills's Forum Picture

Name: Kenzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Well, all I can say is this is complete bullshit. You've been lying your ass of since signing up to VT, you must have contradicted yourself about 3 times out of what, like 10 posts. Give up and get a life, this forum is for helping people and all the time we're hear 'helping' a prick like you is time wasted helping someone in need. So piss off.

Normally I'd do a 'if this is real' thing here, but I know you're lying so just give up.

i kinda agree. this sounds totaly fake. i dont think this would happen in USA unless someone is really retarded.
Old June 15th, 2009, 11:27 PM   #65
tyler69

Name: tyler

bite it off
Old June 15th, 2009, 11:29 PM   #66
Oblivion
Retired Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler69 View Post
bite it off
Please only make serious suggestions. Posts like this that don't contribute are considered spam. Thanks.
Old June 15th, 2009, 11:50 PM   #67
bowlheadhere
Nice Poster

bowlheadhere's Forum Picture

I would just tell him to stop and the next time he does it, just smack it. Then he won't come back to you.

Live your life to the fullest. Live your life in the present, but NEVER forget your past and what is to be your future!

Learn to accept all walks of life, no matter black, white, asian, christian, jewish, muslim, straight, gay, or bisexual. We need to break down these barriers and just get to know people for who they really are.

Feel free to PM or AIM me.
Old June 16th, 2009, 06:05 PM   #68
YourFriend
Awesome Poster

YourFriend's Forum Picture

Name: Filip
Location: Zagreb, Croatia, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe

Well, all of you say: "Tell your parents", but ask yourself more deeply, if you were in such a situation, would you really tell your parents? I for one think that you wouldn't and i suggest you to do the same, sort it out with him, but DO NOT include your parents, you can if you want threaten him that you will tell your folks, and that should calm him down, but, again, i strongly suggest you do not tell.....

Hope i've been helpful...
Old June 16th, 2009, 06:14 PM   #69
crjt
Junior Member+

your parrents have to know. i STRONGLY disagree with YOURFRIEND.
Old June 16th, 2009, 06:33 PM   #70
Oblivion
Retired Mod

Moving to Abuse.
Old June 16th, 2009, 09:03 PM   #71
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

Umm...this is disturbing...and if he actually did do that to you, just clock him right in the mouth.

Punch him, and he will get it

~Laura was here~
Old June 21st, 2009, 08:37 PM   #72
foof1
Member+

foof1's Forum Picture

you could either tell your parents right now or if he does it again then tell your parents
Old June 21st, 2009, 08:39 PM   #73
bowlheadhere
Nice Poster

bowlheadhere's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by foof1 View Post
you could either tell your parents right now or if he does it again then tell your parents
yea, you should prly tell your parents, whether it is right now, or later.

Live your life to the fullest. Live your life in the present, but NEVER forget your past and what is to be your future!

Learn to accept all walks of life, no matter black, white, asian, christian, jewish, muslim, straight, gay, or bisexual. We need to break down these barriers and just get to know people for who they really are.

Feel free to PM or AIM me.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 02:11 PM   #74
brownsugga.xx

brownsugga.xx's Forum Picture

this is incest,
it is DEFINETLEY wrong, you obviously want to tell your parents but you know that you can't so I advise you to keep your distance from him and keep your doors locked in whereever you are. : )
Old June 24th, 2009, 03:33 AM   #75
INFERNO
Awesome Poster

INFERNO's Forum Picture

The issue here is this: CLICKIE HERE. If you admit to that then this whole issue seems rather hard to understand as to why you'd have such a big issue with it. This just seems to be hogwash, horseshit, a joke, and so forth. But on the rare chance that it isn't and on the rare chance that for whatever reason it bothers you, talk to him about it.

I don't know about you but if I were the father and you came up to me saying your brother just popped in the room and popped out his tallywacker at you, I'd probably say it was a joke unless it has been happening on numerous times. Since you indicated it hasn't then the parents will either dismiss it as a joke, call you a liar or perhaps they'd make a big fuss over it.

But seeing as how you haven't responded yet, I'm even more inclined to call it nonsense that only a pile of silly muppets could produce.

"That is my ambition, to have killed more people, more helpless people, than any man or woman who has ever lived." - Jane Toppan

"There's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, it's just a son of a bitch getting there" - Sully Erna of Godsmack
Old June 25th, 2009, 06:39 AM   #76
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by INFERNO View Post
The issue here is this: CLICKIE HERE. If you admit to that then this whole issue seems rather hard to understand as to why you'd have such a big issue with it. This just seems to be hogwash, horseshit, a joke, and so forth. But on the rare chance that it isn't and on the rare chance that for whatever reason it bothers you, talk to him about it.

I don't know about you but if I were the father and you came up to me saying your brother just popped in the room and popped out his tallywacker at you, I'd probably say it was a joke unless it has been happening on numerous times. Since you indicated it hasn't then the parents will either dismiss it as a joke, call you a liar or perhaps they'd make a big fuss over it.

But seeing as how you haven't responded yet, I'm even more inclined to call it nonsense that only a pile of silly muppets could produce.
I call shenanigans!

The OP can PM me if he isn't joking and I'll re-open it.

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Closed Thread