Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:51 PM   #101
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick
Default Re: VT is a Social Networking Site for Horny Teenagers

To be fair. most of the "Masturbating with friends" questions are probably genuine concerns from young guys confused about their sexuality. Yes it crops up so often that it is boring because its repetitive but its not repetitive for the person that is confused and worried by what they're feeling.

My own suspicion is that many of the "I had sex with my brother" type of threads are just complete fiction, and those are very annoying. But how on earth do you prevent that?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 05:58 PM   #102
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil

Sugaree's Forum Picture

Name: Matty

Ripplemagne, Chris......whoever you are, you need to stop. You're starting to make this thread go from a debate to an argument. If you have nothing better to do than insult people, then you need to ask yourself why you are on these forums in the first place. Calling people hypocrites for their own opinions is not the reason to debate. Sure, I may be double-sided, but that is my opinions on this entire subject. IF you don't like it, then tough shit. I'm leaving this thread only because you have pushed me out of it. I'm tired of dealing with you. I have yet to see you give anything POSITIVE in this conversation, which is not making me thoroughly convinced to continue posting in this.

If my opinions truly make me a hypocrite, then I don't care. If I'm double-sided on a subject, then I don't care about that either. It's my opinion, and you need to learn how to respectt that. I'm out of this piece of shit thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:07 PM   #103
Ripplemagne
Banned

Name: Christobal

Quote:
Ripplemagne, Chris......whoever you are, you need to stop. You're starting to make this thread go from a debate to an argument. If you have nothing better to do than insult people, then you need to ask yourself why you are on these forums in the first place. Calling people hypocrites for their own opinions is not the reason to debate. Sure, I may be double-sided, but that is my opinions on this entire subject. IF you don't like it, then tough shit. I'm leaving this thread only because you have pushed me out of it. I'm tired of dealing with you. I have yet to see you give anything POSITIVE in this conversation, which is not making me thoroughly convinced to continue posting in this.

If my opinions truly make me a hypocrite, then I don't care. If I'm double-sided on a subject, then I don't care about that either. It's my opinion, and you need to learn how to respectt that. I'm out of this piece of shit thread.
The problem, here, isn't that I don't respect your opinion. The problem is quite the antithesis. I state my opinion and, somehow, I'm the home wrecker, the villain, the evil doer and the shadow caster.

This entire thread, I've given feedback and contribution to the topic at hand, but you only seem to notice my responses to people who can't handle my opinion. Some of you are so sensitive that if your opinion is challenged, you think it's an attack on your worth and paint me as your antagonist.

As for insults, why don't you look back and see who made the first insult?
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:08 PM   #104
nick
Legendary Member

nick's Forum Picture

Name: Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubicon View Post

I for one do not begin to understand why these vicious insults are allowed to continue. It seems completely against the vt spirit. Of course we dont all have to agree, discussion would be more boring if that was always the case, but its a shame if a contributer feels unable to continue in a debate as a result of this kind of abuse.

Last edited by nick; June 23rd, 2009 at 06:28 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 06:33 PM   #105
theOperaGhost
Banned

As a former mod, and someone who feels like he has pretty good judgment, I have to agree with Chris. He is on the minority side of the opinion which is a place I am very familiar with. When you are on the minority of the opinion, people often attack you (which is the case here) and you have to stand up for yourself, sometimes a bit more harshly than others. He is standing up for himself, which is what everyone should do. Everyone needs to quit being so damn sensitive about every little thing.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:19 PM   #106
The Joker
VT Lover

The Joker's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullSwell View Post
To be fair. most of the "Masturbating with friends" questions are probably genuine concerns from young guys confused about their sexuality. Yes it crops up so often that it is boring because its repetitive but its not repetitive for the person that is confused and worried by what they're feeling.

My own suspicion is that many of the "I had sex with my brother" type of threads are just complete fiction, and those are very annoying. But how on earth do you prevent that?
I agree with this. When I joined, I posted one of those, and I fit the definition of a young guy not sure about my sexuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseus View Post
I'm about to assassinate Gandhi.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 08:36 PM   #107
pkid
Member++

Well I don't find the pictures a set back or a problem.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:05 PM   #108
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
"He already demonstrated his point. Get over yourself and stop acting so snobby."
Again, you address Rep, which is private, in a public way, and bring it out into the open, in the middle of a different discussion in the admin's forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
And I have the right to think he's a coward for it.
You can THINK whatever you want, but when you SAY something to somebody else, you might hurt their feelings or cause trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOperaGhost
As a former mod, and someone who feels like he has pretty good judgment, I have to agree with Chris. He is on the minority side of the opinion which is a place I am very familiar with. When you are on the minority of the opinion, people often attack you (which is the case here) and you have to stand up for yourself, sometimes a bit more harshly than others. He is standing up for himself, which is what everyone should do. Everyone needs to quit being so damn sensitive about every little thing.
I was just arguing my opinion and then he gets arrogant and snobby. And he keeps the insults coming and coming.
Maybe you guys should report a problem if it's actually bugging you. Now the entire thread is off course because of me and whoever that other guy is.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:16 PM   #109
Ripplemagne
Banned

Quote:
Again, you address Rep, which is private, in a public way, and bring it out into the open, in the middle of a different discussion in the admin's forum.
Ergo, the words:

SIDE NOTE.

Quote:
You can THINK whatever you want, but when you SAY something to somebody else, you might hurt their feelings or cause trouble.
It's so wrong of me to call him a coward, but when you call me a snob, it's completely alright? What kind of double standard is that? If you don't want someone to hurt your feelings, don't cast the first stone. Your mentality is a mess.

Quote:
I was just arguing my opinion and then he gets arrogant and snobby. And he keeps the insults coming and coming.
Maybe you guys should report a problem if it's actually bugging you. Now the entire thread is off course because of me and whoever that other guy is.
I stayed on topic, while you continued to respond to me, but now, it's completely derailed. But where did you find arrogance or snobbiness? In me presenting my opinion? I didn't know anything that conflicts with your view of the world was, suddenly, arrogant.

This is the post you derepped:

Quote:
And the beach was an comparative demonstration on why it's not a big deal. Quit stone walling and actually address the point if you still have one.
Which was no more abrasive than this:

Quote:
DUDE. This is not an argument about THE BEACH. It is still sexual to do that HERE.
You've been defeated. Just bow out gracefully and stop making this worse for yourself. I'm not mad at you, I don't hate you, I don't dislike you and I'm not going to berate you for bowing out with grace.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:20 PM   #110
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

I'm not going to continue to sit here and watch you bitch. I have better things to do out in the real world.
Old June 23rd, 2009, 10:21 PM   #111
Ripplemagne
Banned

That wasn't with grace, sweet pea. <3
Old June 24th, 2009, 02:59 PM   #112
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Right ok I think this has gone on enough.

Old June 24th, 2009, 04:57 PM   #113
BeautifulSilence
The M.I.L.F

BeautifulSilence's Forum Picture

Name: The Laura

***This is an unofficial warning to everyone who has made personal comments in thread***

All arguments and disagreements that are based on opinions of other members can and should be taken to PM. There, things can be solved between you privately, and if you find yourselves getting no where, just stop replying. This saves you all embarrassing yourselves and stops other members from choosing sides and/or finding themselves losing respect for y'all.

~Laura was here~
Bethlouise <3
Savour the moment
Delay the consequences
Thomas' non-biological baby was born 15.01.2011
Closed Thread