Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 21st, 2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Θάνατος
Banned

Name: None of your business
Default Thanks for Caring :)

I want to thank Maverick for caring enough to be my friend. He knew tonight that I was really depressed and down but yet he would not leave me alone until he knew that I would not do anything stupid.

The whole time I was talking to him I just wanted to have him quit talking to me so I could kill my self. I realized that he may be the only person that truly cares for me other than my family that is reason enough to keep on living.

I have a lot of personal problems right now going on in my life. I have also done a few stupid lack of judgement things that have cause most of my friends to not want to talk to me anymore.

I am a high maintenance friend as one of my friends has told me a few times. For that I am truly sorry. I will not be a burden on you anymore you don't have to be my friend or talk to me anymore. It is obvious by the way you act and treat me that you only talk to me when you are bored and aren't busy talking to others.

Well it does suck being totally depressed and to the point where all you can think of is suicide as the only solution. Friends tell you to get professional help well that being good advice that it is professional help isn't free. You can't get help with money or Insurance which i have nether. I am not asking for help from anyone on here I am just writing this to vent and maybe let some of my friends know that I am sorry for the way I act and to have patience with me.

Maverick you are truly the best friend any person could want. Thank you.
Θάνατος is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 10:02 PM   #2
Tiberius
Awesome Poster

Tiberius's Forum Picture

Name: Tiberius
Default Re: Thanks for Caring :)

Rob, we are all here for you and I know that I will gladly help you whenever you are in need of it. When you feel down in the dumps just think of the people who care for you such as your family and Ant, that should help you get along( I know it helps me survive). And just think of it this way, you are young and have the rest of your life to improve. If you ever want someone to talk to just pm me or catch me on msn or skype(this week is a bit busy so I don't know how often I'll be on but try anyways). Hope you feel better.

Vestri Pessimus Nocturna Suppressio
~Laura was here~
Tiberius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2009, 10:08 PM   #3
theOperaGhost
Banned

Default Re: Thanks for Caring :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiorano View Post
Rob, we are all here for you and I know that I will gladly help you whenever you are in need of it. When you feel down in the dumps just think of the people who care for you such as your family and Ant, that should help you get along( I know it helps me survive). And just think of it this way, you are young and have the rest of your life to improve. If you ever want someone to talk to just pm me or catch me on msn or skype(this week is a bit busy so I don't know how often I'll be on but try anyways). Hope you feel better.
Agreed.

I've been there for you in the past (although there are plenty of times that I haven't and for that I am sorry), and I will be here for you in the future, just like you've been here for me. You helped me though a lot of stress when I moved to college giving me someone to talk to any time. We've told each other a lot of stuff and we've most certainly had our differences. We drifted apart for many reasons and nobody can be blamed for it, because it was caused by both of us. I understand if you don't trust me, but I must always say that I will be here for you.

Any time you want to talk, you've got my number.
Jared
theOperaGhost is offline   Reply With Quote