Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Old September 3rd, 2005, 10:36 AM   #1
Rowan1011

Rowan1011's Forum Picture

Default Bad case of Insomnia...

Hey.. I'm not sure if it's insomnia.. But I literally don't get tired.. I can be doing some tiring activity all day, then I can just sit down for a bit and feel fine afterwards. Not tired at all... I sleep about 7-8 hours a night at most.. I can stay up all day and night(wake up at 12pm stay up until 11pm the next day...), then wake up at like 3am..

I just don't get tired.. Anyways, yesterday, I stayed up all day and night trying to get my track back in order, so I went to bed at 11pm( I could've stayed up longer, but I felt sick) and woke up at 12pm the next day! That's 13 hours of sleep, great, sleep is good, but with school coming up I don't know how I'm going to get my hours back on track if my body only feels comfortable sleeping during the day...

Help, I need to get ready for school.. It's back in 2days for me..

http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/6...stemsig4lk.jpg
\"...I fucked it. I fucked it and I hated myself, and now it\'s gone.\"
New Phot Shop Sig w00t
Rowan1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2005, 12:39 PM   #2
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Extra Strength Nytol pop one half hr befor u want to go to bed then lay down in a dark room {DON'T fight it this stuff isnt as strong as the over the counter stuff} say like 10-11 to be bck on track and set ur alarm for whenever u usually get up

I can go 36hrs without sleep easily like its nuthin then crash for like 4-5 and i'm good

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2005, 03:19 AM   #3

ur exactly like me the other night i went to bed at 6 am in the morning then woke up at 11 am then that night i stayed up till 4 then woke up at 12
98989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2005, 03:02 PM   #4
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Theres actually evidence to suggest that ppl who have any sort of problems sleeping can be cured without any drugs.

If you go to bed three hours later than normal (say you go to bed at 3am, got to bed at 6am) u should find it easier to get to sleep. If you then gradually work back to going to bed at a more resonable time (say 11pm) you should find that you get a decent amount of sleep in at a decent time.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2005, 07:57 PM   #5
Pink-Floyd
Nice Poster

Pink-Floyd's Forum Picture

Yer thats what happens to me, School Nights I go to bed at 11 because i cant get to sleep any earlier than that, then i wake up bout courter pat 7 and im so tired, I usally always at home because i get really tired on school days and not on weekends

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g2...2006/DSOTM.jpg I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon
Pink-Floyd is offline   Reply With Quote